Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:31 am
User Image Genevieve

Gen kept her grip on the girl's arm as she looked over at what Goliath was stepping on. "Oh, good boy Goliath! Keep him there a moment, my pet." She turned back to Estelle, smiling wider. "Is that so? Well then, you will march over to that griffon and climb aboard his back. He won't hurt you unless I tell him to." She let go of Estelle's arm and waited, watching her.

Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was trying to dig his way out from under the enormous paw, his vision beginning to go black from lack of air. "E-estelle! R-run!" He tried to yell, but it came out in a croak.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:45 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle wasted no time making her way over to the huge creature and climbing aboard his back. Her body was shaking, as it usually did, but it was mostly out of anger. This woman was awful, and if she really was going home, her father better not be hoping that she would return to be the goody goody she once was. That part of her was long gone, as of now. When she was safely on the creature's back, she glared at the woman. "Let. Him. Go." she demanded, sick of pleading. Obviously her father wanted her alive, and maybe once she got home she could work something out... maybe.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:58 am
User Image Genevieve

Gen loved it when things went her way. She did not tell Goliath to release Rust right away. She walked over to him, looking down at him quizzically. He glared up at her, the beast revealing itself in his eyes as he growled, "Leave her a-alone, or I'll"

"You'll what? kill me? I think not. But..." She put a finger to her chin, "It seems you work as great incentive for her. I think I'll take you along." She said and her boot met his head. His world went black. "Release him Goliath, and carry him along with us." The griffin lifted his foot and scooped up the limp body. Gen climbed onto his back behind Estelle and whistled. The great feathered lion took off, rising out of the demolished room just as more people ran in.

Bongo watched in horror as his two newest pack members were abducted. He wanted to go after them but at the moment, he had three others to dig out of the rubble and tend to. He promised them to himself that he would get them back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:09 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle whimpered when Rust became unconscious, keeping her hands covering her mouth to stop her from screaming. She wasn't sure where everyone else had gone, but as they flew away, she hoped that they were all okay. A single tear slid down her cheek as she peered over the creature's feathers, trying to see Rust's unconscious body. She didn't say anything, but the look on her face made it quite plain that she was furious.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:22 am
User Image Genevieve

The flight there took about an hour, and Rust stayed unconscious through the whole of it, dangling in the talons of Goliath. Gen did not try to make conversation. She was only happy to get this contract fulfilled and pay the spirits for their help.

They approached the manor and landed on the large balcony of the master bedroom. Goliath dropped Rust and landed, kneeling to let the ladies off of his back. "Watch them while I fetch the boss." She told Goliath and went inside.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's stomach sunk as the familiar sight of her family's house came into view. It was bitter to see, familiar but unfriendly as ever, shadows lurking in every nook and cranny. When the beast knelt to let them off, she slid down its soft feathers and landed lightly on her feet. Most of her strength was regained physically, but mentally she felt drained and still just as furious. When the woman disappeared, Estelle rushed to Rust's side, cupping his face in her hands. "Rust," she whispered, her eyes watering. She bent her neck down to check if he was still breathing, which thankfully he was. At least he was still with her now.

Thomas sat in his favorite armchair, his body slumped in a restless heap as his wife slept soundly in the bed across the huge room. He hadn't been able to sleep all night, though he wasn't sure why. Should he really be worrying so much about a job that was supposed to be so easy? Shadows swarmed the ceiling, and as he looked up he swallowed the endless lump in his throat.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:51 am
User Image Genevieve

Gen entered the room, not bothering to knock. "I got her." She said simply, holding Thomas' gaze. She turned and walked back outside onto the balcony.

Rust came around slowly, his eyes opening and Estelle's face coming into view. He smiled at her, "We have to stop meeting like this." He whispered, bringing a hand to touch her cheek and wipe away the tears in the corners of her eyes. He heard footsteps behind him and turned to look, seeing that blonde from before. His brows furrowed as he realized where he was. He sat up and pulled Estelle close, protectively.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Thomas jumped in surprise when Gen returned, looking at him plain as day with a hard expression on her face. He leaped up to his feet, not bothering to care that he was in his robe, and hurriedly followed her outside onto the balcony. His eyes widened in surprise further at what he saw, first the huge creature that lingered over them, then at the two quivering figures below, their faces shadowed in darkness. Thomas recognized his daughter's face; she looked like her mother. The gears in his brain worked hard to figure out what was going on, and it took him a moment to ponder why such a filthy boy had his arms around his only child.
"What is the meaning of this?!" he burst out suddenly, not holding back. "What on earth possessed you to run off like that during such a time? During a war?! And who is this disgusting mut you cling to? Listen here, child, from now on I'll have no more of your--"

"SHUT UP!" Estelle yelled, her voice echoing against the thin night air. Her father's mouth dropped open, his sunken eyes searching for her face. She didn't move, she kept her arms around Rust. The silence in the air became eerily still.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:48 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust glared up at the man who was obviously Estelle's father. There was no way he was going to let that slime of a man touch her without her willing. His face hardened as the man spoke harshly to her and when Estelle yelled back, Rust smirked at the look of shock the man had.

Gen leaned against the wall, arms crossed. "That mutt is what got her to agree to come back. I should mention, he is a werewolf." she told Thomas. "You know, I don't have all day, and the longer you keep the spirits waiting, the more blood it's going to cost you." she reminded him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Just as Thomas looked as though his head was about to explode in an eruption of rage, he instead burst into laughter. Estelle watched her father, neither surprised nor happy with his sudden reaction. "So that's where you've been this whole time! Frolicking with beasts such as these! Don't be such a fool, Estelle. Come. Go to your bedroom. You can take a bath and change into fresh clothes." He wiped his brow and chuckled, as if this whole situation was hysterical.

"No," Estelle replied defiantly, "I'm not leaving him. Where I go, he goes. Simple as that."
Thomas threw a worried glance around him, as if he was afraid something would reach out and snatch him from the shadows. "Dont be a fool, Estelle. Get inside."
Estelle kept her voice hard. "Where I go, he goes." she repeated.
Thomas stood for a moment, dumbfounded, scratching his beard. He wasn't sure what to say, nor what to do.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust looked from Estelle to her father and nodded, agreeing with Estelle firmly. He was a bit unnerved about the laughter, but he did not let it show. He glanced at the griffin, wondering is escape would be possible. He reasoned not at the moment.

"Time is blood Mr. Lareau." gen spoke impatiently, tapping her foot. "At this rate you may be paying with more than just blood. Linger much longer and a life will be taken." Gen looked at Rust, and got an idea. "However..." She stepped up to Thomas and pulled his aside, whispering in his ear. "A myth's blood. like the mutt here, is worth more than any human's"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:19 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle didn't like the way the woman pulled her father aside to whisper something. He was getting the look on his face he got when he had just received a lot of extra money from a client. This was huge, he thought, his dark eyes twinkling maliciously, finally, something that could get him through with this tricky situation. Thomas smiled and looked at Gen again. "Will the mut survive?" he whispered, his voice so low it was only audible to Gen. He didn't care if the boy died or not, but it wouldn't do him any good to have his daughter seeking revenge on him for it for the rest of her life now would it?

Estelle glanced up at Rust as the two spoke hastily. She nuzzled her head against his neck lovingly, as if to assure him that everything would be fine.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Gen shook her head, "Definitely not. Not if you take it all at once." She thought, "But, if you took it all over time, the spirits may accept it. Let me ask them. After all, this is a myth's blood." She stepped back and seemed to mutter to herself in an ancient and dead language.

Rust rested his chin on the top of her head, rubbing her shoulders comfortingly.

Gen nodded and returned to Thomas. "They will accept, but will charge interest. Two pints for each day it takes."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:38 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Thomas nodded his head quickly like he usually did when making a good business deal, nibbling his fingernails anxiously. Estelle did not like when her father looked like this. When she was younger, it meant he was either plotting something greedy and vicious, or was simply too excited for the town gossip. This time, she supposed it was unfortunately the first option. "It's a deal, then," he said with a firm nod, this time Estelle could hear them.

"What deal?" Estelle raised her head along with her voice, "I made no deal. I am a human being, I have a right to--"
"This doesn't concern you, Estelle. Go inside."
"I already told you, I'm not--"
"Your friend here owes me a debt, so he will pay sufficiently, and then he can go back to your side," Thomas said, his voice stern, "I am being generous, Estelle."
Estelle looked from Gen, to her father, then at Rust, horror in her eyes. "Debt? What debt? He didn't do anything!"

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:59 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust did not like how things looked to be going. But what could he do? There was no running, the feathery cat would put a stop to that. The only option seemed to be to try and talk with this man, but Rust was certain it would go nowhere. When he was mentioned, he too lifted his head. What debt was right! What ever this man was planning did not bode well, but if it meant he could be with Estelle in the end, he would endure. He stood, placing a comforting hand on Estelle's shoulder, "How do I know you will allow me to return to Estelle?"

Gen stood by Thomas, tapping her foot impatiently. She could care how long much the spirits would take of Rust's blood, but Gen had better things to do, and she could not leave until the debt was paid. She was going to accompany Thomas as they took the payment for the spirits.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games