Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:34 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking gently Adrian moved as he pulled his boxers on before looking over to the door. "Where you excepting someone?"he asked calmly.

"No." Michael said and opened the door.
((You choose whose behind it~))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:48 am
MichaelaWhite18
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking gently Adrian moved as he pulled his boxers on before looking over to the door. "Where you excepting someone?"he asked calmly.

((hmm maybe someone who likes Michael or Jason?))  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

((hmm maybe someone who likes Michael or Jason?))

((Okay))

Michael opened the door and cursed to himself "Hi Benny."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:05 am
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he moved quickly as he pulled on a shirt and some pants to cover himself up a bit and remained quiet.

"Hi Michael, I was wondering if I could come in and ask you something?"he said softly blushing a bit.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:10 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Hi Michael, I was wondering if I could come in and ask you something?"he said softly blushing a bit.

"Uh sure." He said and stepped aslide. "Adrian we have a guest."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 am
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking gently he nodded as he looked at Michael calmly. "I'm just going to leave. need to get my books and schedule "he said softly as he left the room quickly.

Benny smiled and walked in as he watched Adrian leave and looked at Michael. "Um I was wondering if we can study tonight and as well if I stayed the night"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:29 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking gently he nodded as he looked at Michael calmly. "I'm just going to leave. need to get my books and schedule "he said softly as he left the room quickly.

Benny smiled and walked in as he watched Adrian leave and looked at Michael. "Um I was wondering if we can study tonight and as well if I stayed the night"he said softly.

"Um there wouldn't be any place for you to sleep."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:12 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"I'm sure your room mate wouldn't mind that is if he hasn't came in yet. Besides the one that was in here earlier just looked like you two were having fun and nothing more"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"I'm sure your room mate wouldn't mind that is if he hasn't came in yet. Besides the one that was in here earlier just looked like you two were having fun and nothing more"he said softly.

"Well uh, he's my boyfriend....and my room mate." He said kindly trying hard not to hurt the males feelings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:49 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"What that nerd? No way" Benny said softly as he stepped forward and looked up gently. "And if he is then forget about him, dump him and go out with me"he said softly as he leaned up and kissed him gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"What that nerd? No way" Benny said softly as he stepped forward and looked up gently. "And if he is then forget about him, dump him and go out with me"he said softly as he leaned up and kissed him gently.

"Stop!" Michael said and pushed the male away "I'm not dumping him. I'v waited years for him to return to Japan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:00 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Then he will not mind waiting a few more minutes or weeks for you" Benny said gently as he pushed Michael down on the bed and began to kiss him again.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:16 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Then he will not mind waiting a few more minutes or weeks for you" Benny said gently as he pushed Michael down on the bed and began to kiss him again.

"Benny stop!!" He said and pushed the male off and onto the floor. He stood up "I don't like you like that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:20 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"But I do besides you know full well that you will forget about him sooner or later. Besides he looks weak and broken already and you need someone stronger and not broken like him"he said calmly as he hissed and moved pinning Michael down and tieing him to the bed as he stripped him and began.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"But I do besides you know full well that you will forget about him sooner or later. Besides he looks weak and broken already and you need someone stronger and not broken like him"he said calmly as he hissed and moved pinning Michael down and tieing him to the bed as he stripped him and began.

Michael glared at him "HELP!!!" He yelled loudly knowing someone in the hall might hear him "LET ME GO!!" He screamed and watched as the door busted open.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games