Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:37 am
Eeimae

iMusicLovah

LilRinn

xXShadow the Wolf Child

asbloodrunscold

Sooooo, I passed out earlier... It's kind of what I get for not sleeping well 3 nights in a row, and subsequently I woke up at 4:30 where I am. x.x

I figured good as time as any to announce this: I'm going with my family on a road trip to Washington D.C. tomorrow. Mind you, I live in Florida. So I have no idea how long the drive will last, but I know that once I'm there, I'll probably be forced to be on the laptop less.
I'll still be able to post everyday, it'll probably just be times when I'm missing. sad So if there's ever a point where you need to, you can just make Luca an npc, have him do his own thing. But for those who would still like to have an interaction with Luca, I'll always try and reply as fast as possible. ^^
I'm sorry I'm dropping this so suddenly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:22 am
AkioxGhost
Eeimae

iMusicLovah

LilRinn

xXShadow the Wolf Child

asbloodrunscold

Sooooo, I passed out earlier... It's kind of what I get for not sleeping well 3 nights in a row, and subsequently I woke up at 4:30 where I am. x.x

I figured good as time as any to announce this: I'm going with my family on a road trip to Washington D.C. tomorrow. Mind you, I live in Florida. So I have no idea how long the drive will last, but I know that once I'm there, I'll probably be forced to be on the laptop less.
I'll still be able to post everyday, it'll probably just be times when I'm missing. sad So if there's ever a point where you need to, you can just make Luca an npc, have him do his own thing. But for those who would still like to have an interaction with Luca, I'll always try and reply as fast as possible. ^^

It's alright. At least you let us know. Most people just go. -_-
Hope you have fun. We'll miss ya. (:  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:32 am
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
Eeimae

iMusicLovah

LilRinn

xXShadow the Wolf Child

asbloodrunscold

It's alright. At least you let us know. Most people just go. -_-
Hope you have fun. We'll miss ya. (:

Alright, I'm gonna go now. ^^ Every time I get on I will reply so I hope this doesn't scare people away from interacting with Luca. xD I'll be back soon! Hopefully later today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:47 pm
Eeimae

iMusicLovah

asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

xXShadow the Wolf Child

So change of plans, since we aren't scheduled to check in the hotel till tomorrow, I still get a couple of hours here. smile I hope I get to rp a little before I go, if not though, then I'll just see you all tomorrow morning!  

AkioxGhost

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:13 am
In my hotel in D.C. now, So now I'll be able to post :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:44 pm
LilRinn
Babe, is it cool if I add my friend in, or is it too into the Rp to do it? She said she'll try to be a frequent poster

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:50 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
Babe, is it cool if I add my friend in, or is it too into the Rp to do it? She said she'll try to be a frequent poster

Go for it. As long as she can post in one or more paragraphs I'm cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:24 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Are we still doing the survival test thing? Any Idea where is it gonna take place and How is my character gonna know about it?  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Are we still doing the survival test thing? Any Idea where is it gonna take place and How is my character gonna know about it?

Students should have a schedule on them. Also, we are still going to do survival prep and stuff. I think we need more activity for it though.. Or just work with what we have for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:57 pm
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for so long. My internet has been down this whole time and I haven't been able to get to a working internet place cause I've been so busy with work and stuff. I promise to read all of what's gone on and try to fit Zuri in somehow or just kinda put her in with the next day or something. I'll see what I can do. Again, sorry for being gone.  

KuroShiroBara

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:06 pm
KuroShiroBara
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for so long. My internet has been down this whole time and I haven't been able to get to a working internet place cause I've been so busy with work and stuff. I promise to read all of what's gone on and try to fit Zuri in somehow or just kinda put her in with the next day or something. I'll see what I can do. Again, sorry for being gone.

It's alright. Crap happens. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:56 am
KuroShiroBara
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

MY BABBBYYY -GLOMPS AND SNUGGLES- xD I Missed youuu <3  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:30 am
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

I KNOW!!! I WAS SO SAD THAT I COULDN'T TALK AND FLAIL WITH YOU GUYS. IT WAS SAD AND DARK IN THOSE TIMES crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:37 am
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

I KNOW!!! I WAS SO SAD THAT I COULDN'T TALK AND FLAIL WITH YOU GUYS. IT WAS SAD AND DARK IN THOSE TIMES crying

Actually tho, I'm super jealous of Zuri and Jason xD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:06 pm
AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah
Why so jelly of Zuri and Jason? ;3

xXShadow the Wolf Child

asbloodrunscold

Should we start classes soon? I know we don't have as many characters as we did but, we could work with what we have for now if you'd like.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games