Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:25 pm
Kitsune runs toward the temple of the moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow watched in surprise as her flame disappeared, the wind must have blew it out she narrowed her eyes at him her lips tightened,"I am a monster", she hissed through gritted teeth, at this time she jumps up and with a heavy fist pounds the earth it cracks and the whole cave begins to crumble,"I don't deal with disrespectful twits!", she says loudly above the rubble as the air carries her backwards into the opening,"Bye dear!", she laughs watching the cave collaspe and heading back on the field she runs with great speed to the nearest village which was 100 miles away.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:21 am
Kitsune sighs looking forward....miss arianna is it ok if we stay at the temple a few days? and i have a feeling the ones stained in blood will be after us again....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:35 am
Craven laughs darkly. He used his powers and kept the cave from falling apart"Come Jonathan.Lets get food then find those pure bloods"He would deal with the turned which later.He walks towards the town knowing Jonathan would follow him.He had gotten the powers of his sire when he was turned and took the powers from the one pure blood he slain and drank dry.

Arianna looks at her"We can but not for long.This temple is not a safe one for vampires anymore. "She sighs then looks at the sky"We will be lucky if it lets us in.The goddess of the moon isn't happy with vampires at the moment"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:49 am
maybe i can convince her to let you three and me pass....kitsune mumbles to herself and she sighs. i would love to draw the lady moon in all of her splendor.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:45 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow comes upon the town but before she enter she stands outside the town. She bites her finger and begins to draw a summoning circle the evil sign placed down of the horned star of david and her own demonic symbols also in place she begins to speak in a very dark and powerful voice,"I call upon the demon of the underworld I becon you to my call!", she holds both her hands high to the air and then brings them down with great force,"Come to me Demon of Flame!", a great glowing of red light comes from underneathe her as a large horned beast with big red eyes and sharp teeth grows 30 ft. in the air it roars as she laughs in triuphm it sees the mortals run and scream and it blows fire in the air while it walks toward the village preparing to burn and crush it.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:16 am
kitsune growls when she catches a wiff of the deamon of fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:06 pm
Arianna felt it and stiffen"Kitsune get us to the temple now.Do not hold back at all. Don't go after the demon either do you hear me?"

Craven felt it and smirks especially since humans ran towards them.He grabs one and sank his fangs into the human neck and drank the human dry not and drops the body. He grabs another human and drank it dry.He would let Jonathan have another.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:48 pm
kitsune roars and charges straight at the temple of the moon. hes my ultimate enemy tho.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:22 pm
Arianna looks at her"Don't go after him Kitsune"She sighs once they were at the temple.she gets off her back then carries Jonathan to looks for the area where her weapon is hidden  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:41 pm
Ok....but I'll be on edge...kitsune follows arianna  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:11 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn rested on kitsune's back reading the scrolls,"This is very nice do you know how long you have kept this?", she asked. When they reached a certain area they heard a fire demon, the screaming of villagers, Anwyn sighs,"I can't believe everytime we try to just do something nice abunch of people are dying because of idiots like craven and johnathan...", she rolls of the scroll and pats kitsune's back hugging her in the process,"You know your very fluffy..".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:23 pm
I burried that scroll 390 years ago...and i am fluffy thanks to the hot springs within my temple....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:42 am
Arianna sighs.She lays Aneneas down."Watch over him"She walks to an area where only she could get into.She cut her hand and places it on a wall that opens a hidden doorway that goes under ground.She heals her hand then uses a small fire ball to light her way as she walks in.The door closes behind her.She took a deep breath as she walks.she knew where every trap was but it still made her uneasy.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:45 am
Craven finished feeding licking his lips.He shifted for the first time since before he turn Jonathan.He rolled his shoulder. He felt every bone in his body pop and grow and change.his body doubles over as he starts to change from a vampire into a beautiful red dragon.Once as a dragon he stretches his wings and roars loudly.He looks at the bodies of those he drained dry then he lowers his head and eats him.

User Image  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games