Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:45 pm
Reve kicked her feet over the edge of the bed. She might as well see if she can walk comfortably. Ow. It hurt, but it wasnt as bad as it was earlier. She walked to the door. Ya, it was definitely a bearable pain. And long as she didnt walk too far. She hurried to the bathroom, collected her clothes, and ran back to her room, where she fully clothed herself, and went back to bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

The four decided to leave her alone all day until evening, when a knock was on her door. Quinn walked in after sheepishly, his face red with shame of the morning's activity. He was still upset that he hurt Reve, and that Diamu hadn't talked to him all day. "Hello..." He said softly. In his hands, he held a tray that had seared tilapia with peas and yellow rice. On another, smaller, plate, was a slice or chocolate mousse cake with whipped cream. "I made dinner and brought some for you...." He looked down sheepishly at the tray, which also had a tiny vase with a few fresh daisies in it. Maybe that was too much....

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:01 pm
Reve sat up happily. She hasn't eaten anything all day, and no one had come to talk to her since the nerdy one left. "Thank you!" She smiled. "It smells so good!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

Quinn was taken aback by her positive remark, for he wasn't expecting that. However, he walked over, handing her the tray, standing there silently with his hands together, looking at the floor. "You're welcome..."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:10 pm
She frowned. She was happy she had someone to talk to, but he looked like he didnt want to be here. She stared at the blankets. "I'm sorry." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

Quinn's head snapped up in confusion. "Why the hell are you sorry?" It wasn't stern, but it was slightly snappy due to Quinn's angry nature.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:13 pm
Reve chewed at her lip. "Do you like Diamu?" She kept her eyes on the covers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

Quinn blushed, crossing his arms. "Of course not..." He grumbled sourly, moving nervously.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:24 pm
Reve put the tray on the bed next to her. "Why did you do it?" She asked, not looking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

Quinn wanted to leave, to say no, to disappear, but she deserved to know.... But Quinn barley knew either. "Diamu keeps showing you a lot of attention...attention I'm used to.... I don't know. I know you're brand new here and all and it isn't fair for me to do that at all, I know I don't know...I have a lot of rage and I stopped seeing Axel...." He leaned forward quickly in a bow. "I'm so sorry Reve!"

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:48 pm
She looked at him. "Don't be.. You have every reason to be mad.." She smiled. "I'd be mad too if my friend ignored me for someone I didn't like."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

Quinn stood from the bow, frowning. "But I do like you. I'm...I guess I was just jealous is all...."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:12 pm
Reve laughed quietly. "I liked you too.." Until you yelled at me... Until you hurt me... Reve bit her cheek. "Why are you jealous? He likes you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

Quinn sighed. "I know.... Reve, to tell you the truth...." Why was he telling this stranger this? "I can't be trusted in a relationship. I'll just hurt him more then I already do. I can't be trusted. I can't do it. I can't make him happy because I'll only cause him angst and pain."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:18 pm
"Are you scared?" She looked at him, watching his body language. She could tell he was uncomfortable.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games