Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich grunted when Lock fit more into his mouth. He looked down and stared into the other's eyes, his own dark blue eyes filled with lust and desire. A sliver of a smirk passed through his lips as he pushed Lock to take more in.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image

He winced and whimpered as pain started to settle in his stretching throat, but refused to give in. Relaxing his muscles, Lock pushed away the pain and slowly, but surely, started to swallow more and more. Tears ran from his eyes and down his cheeks, but he wouldn't give in. Finally, after the slow process of working his throat around the pain, Lock looked up at Fredrich in triumph, his lips touching the base of his lover's length. He then pulled his mouth back down, running his tongue along the length as he did. The blonde stopped at the tip, circling the slit with his tongue once before pulling completely off and coughing lightly. "Are we going to shower, or am I going to suck you off all night?" he asked, voice slightly hoarse, but eyes sparkling up at the Austrian.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:19 am
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:47 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Watching Lock force it all in even though it clearly pained him, and feeling the damp warmth envelop his entire appendage, Fredrich clenched his jaw and closed his eyes in pleasure. His breathing began reverting to huffs when he felt the tongue glide against him, and he only opened his eyes when he heard the Korean speak. "They're both very tempting." he chuckled. Helping Lock back to his feet, Fredrich led him into the tiled shower. "That's why we'll do both." It was one of those box-shaped ones instead of the bathtub combo, and instead of curtains it had a glass door that the detective closed. The shower spewed hot water, already fogging the glass, and Fredrich leaned Lock against the tiled wall before kissing him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:57 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Sounds good to me," he purred before the kiss, wrapping his arms around his lovers neck and kissing back. The blonde's tongue worked eagerly to please, mouth opening quickly and tongue snaking out to touch the man's.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:17 am
Mayah Playah
Time skip?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich welcomed the tongue, pulling it into his mouth and rubbing his own against it. He moved one hand to grab both of Lock's wrists and pin them on the wall above his head, the other hand going to his hip and pulling his groin against his own. The hot water showered over them, flattening their hair against their skin and making each touch slippery and hot.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:29 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock moaned as he felt that familiar pleasure erupting. His back arched as he attempting to get ever closer, his lips fighting to keep up with the brunette's. Trembling with need, Lock raised his knee a bit, wanting just to touch him more.

Awesome nerd
Do you want me to do it?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Breaking away from the kiss, Fredrich moved down to kiss Lock's neck, licking off the water that dripped off it. He bit on it gently while at the same time rubbing his crotch against the blonde's.

~~~

"We should shower more often together, Han." Fredrich smirked to himself as he walked out, running a hand through his wet hair and gripping the loose towel around his waist.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:01 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Then let's make this a regular thing, Waltz," replied Lock, his blonde hair already drying into soft curls. He hadn't been lying before. With his hair no longer sharp straight, the pop star looked more like a uke than ever. If anything, he was less handsome and more beautiful with that towel loose around his slim waist and his beautiful curls framing his face gently. With a small smile, Lock moved closer to Fredrich to lean up and kiss his warm cheek. "I could really get used to it~

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:55 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"As could I." Fredrich smirked at Lock and put an arm around him, pulling him to his chest. "Hmm, you look completely different with Hollywood washed off you." he murmured while gazing intently at the star's face. "And here I thought you couldn't get anymore beautiful." his deep voice rumbled with his chuckle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:18 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He blushed at Fredrich's words, looking away bashfully. His hand was on the detective's chest, keeping him steady as he listened to hear what Fredrich said. "You flatter me, Fredrich," he said softly, tilting his face up to the ink-haired man's. The intensity of those navy eyes soon overpowered his shyness, and his tried to look away again, only to be unable to do so. Those eyes pulled him in so easily, after all. His hand rubbed lightly where it was for a second, and he smiled beautifully. "Careful, Detective. I'm young and virile, and if you don't watch how you look at me, I may beg you to take me on this very floor~

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:38 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The tall man snorted out a laughter as he slid his silk, blue pajama pants on. "Don't say that, you'll make me feel old." he said. After putting a white tee on, he waved a hand towards his closet. "Feel free to wear my clothes for the night. I expect them to be washed and cleaned when I get them back." he said while getting into his bed. He used to have a few shirts put away just for Ellery for whenever he wanted to wear them. Since they had no wearer now (and wearing them himself would only upset him) why not let Lock wear it? Who knows, with his height, it might be a better fit for him than Ellery.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:54 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Well, aren't you?" he teased, grinning as he walked to the closet. Usually he slept naked, but he didn't want Fredrich to think he was trying to be seductive, so Lock leafed through the clothes. Several shirts sat in a drawer, unused and really just taking up space. He raised one up out if the drawer, sniffing the air discreetly. Ellery always had a light, almost springy scent to him. Due to his long absence, this shirt no longer smelled like him. In fact, it smelled like nothing.  A blank canvas, thought Lock with a grin as he tugged the shirt on.
Once clothed, Lock stood and slipped a hair tie from his wrist, pulling his hair into a ponytail. He knew he needed to have it cut, but who had time for it anymore? Besides, he took good care of it, and he liked the way it felt when he was being fu- OKAY! MOVING ON. Lock glanced down to check himself. The clothes were a little too big, the pants too long and the shirt decently baggy, but he looked good. At least the shirt didn't reach his knees like it did Ellery, and instead touched his upper thighs. He walked over to the bed, getting in beside Fredrich and tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear. After laying down, he wriggled a little closer to his new boyfriend and smiled softly. "Good night, Fredrich," he whispered, somehow making that simple phrase innocent and sincere.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich smiled lightly at him. "Perfect fit." he said, admiring the sight of his shirt hugging Lock's body. It was the perfect height to where the shirt tail curled around the singer's rear but also covered his modesty.
Eagerly accepting the blonde into his bed, Fredrich put his arm around him and pulled the blanket over him. "Good night, Lock." he whispered into his ear and held him close.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:07 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock curled himself into Fredrich's chest, smiling softly as he closed his eyes and embraced the warmth. Fredrich's arms were so strong around him, Lock felt like he could spend eternity in them. He felt safe, cared for, important. Better than he'd felt in a while. With a small sigh, he relaxed and soon fell asleep, fingers curled around a small section of Fredrich's shirt.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games