Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The wolf softened when he saw the bruises. At least they were healing. Armageddon turned and left the room, going back outside. He looked around until he saw his coat and padded over to it. Picking it up with his teeth yet being careful not to rip it, he put it on his back and started to change back to his human form. Clothes ripped from the transformation, Armageddon put his coat on and buttoned it all that way, grateful that it was long enough to cover private areas. He lifted his hand up and flexed his fingers. Still a little drowsy, but at least he was back to normal.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:37 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The teen whimpered as he felt the presence leave the room, curling up more and gripping the sheet tighter. He was alone, he could sense it. It was frightening.

Back outside, a whisper could be heard on the wind. "I will claim his as mine before anyone else can," said the whisper, sounding exactly like the hunter from before.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Armageddon narrowed his eyes when he heard the voice. Next time he'd see that hunter, he'd be sure to end him.
He went back into his room to see Ben curled up in fear. Nightmare? After slipping pants on, Armageddon went to the bedside to be next to the silver-haired man.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:19 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He sighed as he felt that presence return, relaxing once again. He felt safe around the commanding demon.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Ah, so it was me you wanted." Armageddon murmured softly when he saw Ben's face relax. He reached out to brush some hair from his face, feeling the nostalgia from the simple task. He used to do this all the time with her, and if his suspicions were right, maybe he was doing it again.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:29 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He smiled softly in his sleep, raising his face to Armageddon's hand. Ben breathed softly, all tremors in his body gone.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

The demon noticed him stop trembling. "Why are you like this, kid?" he asked, knowing full well that Ben wouldn't be able to hear him. "You keep trying to put up a strong front, but you're really just a fragile kid, aren't you? Is that why you stick around me? So you can try to be like me?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:59 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

In response, Benjamin scooted closer to the demon's warmth. His hand reached out slightly for him, settling just a few inches from Armageddon's body and tightly gripping the sheets at that spot. He shivered once from cold, but only once.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:33 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Sensing the nostalgia, Armageddon smiled lightly at Ben. He pulled his hand away long enough to take off his coat and put it on top of the kid to keep him warm. As he tucked Ben in, he hovered around his head for a moment then, hesitantly, he leaned in and kissed his forehead.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:38 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin sighed sweetly at the kiss, having snuggled into the coat happily with a smile on his pink lips. "Arm," he breathed airily, still fast asleep.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon leaned away to gaze down at Ben, even more curious to know what he was dreaming about now. Before he could try to pry, though, he heard the door open and turned to see who it was.
"I should've known someone as stubborn as you would be up already." chuckled Alcott as he stepped inside, his piercing sea blue eyes softening when he saw the demon.
"The hell are you here for, kid?" was Armageddon's only reply.
"I heard that hunter I warned you about got ya good. You can't seriously expect me not to come over after hearing that." the blonde explained. He looked over at the boy on the demon's bed, barely recognizing him. He certainly remembered the brat calling him old. "What's going on? Why're you letting him sleep on your bed, you're the one who needs the rest." Alcott grunted and moved to get Ben off, but Armageddon quickly got up.
"Let him sleep, kid, I don't need any." he argued softly, not wanting to wake the kid up. "It's the least I can do. He helped take care of my wounds."
Alcott snorted and leaned over to look at the sewing marks on Armageddon's strong body. "Tsk, doesn't look too good to me." he muttered and experimentally poked one of the cuts. He looked up and grunted when he saw the demon grimace in pain. "Yup. You're still hurting. Come on, I've been here enough times to know where one of the guest rooms are. I'll treat you right." he smirked. He walked towards the door before looking over his shoulder and smirking teasingly at the redhead. "If you're good, I'll give you a special treat." he chuckled and walked back.
Armageddon hesitated, but clenched his jaw and, while trying to hide his blush, started walking after the blonde. He looked over his shoulder once to look at Ben.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:50 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The boy whimpered when he was left alone, curling into more of a ball and clenching the sheet. "A-ah," he whined, already feeling the painful effects of solitude.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

About twenty minutes after the two men had left, Darrell slowly opened the door and peeked in to see if Ben had woken up. He was scared to death when he saw his father in his wolf form, especially with Ben on his back. When he saw Alcott come in, he knew he would take his father somewhere like they usually went (probably to talk about what happened and find that strange bounty hunter). All he knew was that now was his chance to check on Ben, and he intended to take it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben shook from under the heavy coat, nightmares of that terrible man from before overtaking him. He whimpered softly in his sleep, clinging to the pillows and squeezing his eyes shut. In his mind, he was running faster and faster from the man, begging for help from anyone, anything.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games