Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:39 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"I... I don't know." Julian murmured while staring harder at the soap, his eyebrow twitching. He didn't want Daniel getting it, because whoever bent down would be on receiving end - at least according to his jail movies. But if he bent down then he'd feel as though he were being raped just because of that position (GET IT?!).
His eyebrow twitched again. "Uh..." He quickly spun around, smiling cheekily at Daniel and rubbing the back of his head. "Who needs soap, anyway, when you have body spray?!" he laughed nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:47 am
User Image

He rolled his eyes. "You're an idiot," he scoffed, crouching down and grabbign the soap. He then stood back up, holding the soap and starting to rub it onto the loufa. "Now turn around so I can clean your back."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:52 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Ehhh, but that was just on the floor." Julian whined. "That's where all the dirt went! That'd be like rubbing dirt back on my body!" he complained. In reality, he lost the mood after that soap spilling incident. Now this would just feel like a jail scene to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:57 am
User Image

"Then what do you want me to do, bathe you with my tongue like an animal?" he asked putting the things down and setting his hands on his hips. "Be reasonable, Julian. I don't know if I want to touch you knowing that you aren't clean."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Hey, I'm not that dirty! Don't look at me like that!" Julian protested with steam coming out of his ears. He huffed and looked forward, slumping sightly. "Just, uh... Make it quick, okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, picking up the loufa and starting to scrub his back once again. "You're such a child," he murmured.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:46 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"If I'm a child then you're a baby!" the smaller male yelled, a vein pulsing at the side of his head. His eye twitched when the loufa ran over his ticklish spot. His body twinged with the memory of the merciless tickling last night, but he refused to show how sensitive he still was. There was no telling what despicable and torturous things Daniel would do if he knew such a thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:59 am
User Image

"You're stupid," he laughed, reaching around to wash his lover's chest. "Hey, are you sure you want to come to the stupid celebration tonight?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:02 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Pfft, you call it stupid but I can hear how excited you are, dork." Julian snickered over his shoulder. "But yeah, I've got nothing better to do. I might even get some free clothes from your mom!" he laughed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:20 am
User Image

"Hah! Then you obviously don't know what he's trying to trick my dad into doing!" he scoffed, running the soapy loufa down his side. "I mean, it's pretty underhanded. They may end up fighting again."

Back in the house Daniel called home, Ellery stood in front of the mirror, arms crossed and hip cocked. "Fredrich, are you busy?" he called, hand raising to his hair.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:25 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Oh yeah? What's he planning this time?" Julian asked, shivering at the loufa's movements.

Meanwhile, Fredrich sat on the couch in the living room, one long leg over the other. Light reflected off his glasses and hid his eyes, and a dark aura surrounded him as he slowly polished the nozzle of his hand pistol. "...No." he replied. His eyebrow twitched with every minute that passed that his son did not return. When did 'Be home when you're done' turn into 'Be home whenever'?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:38 am
User Image

"He's trying to get him to play with the orchestra he had brought in. Something about how a family friend composed the perfect piece for Dad to solo." The loufa went further down. "I don't know if Dad would like that much."

Ellery sighed and walked out to his husband, arms still crossed. "Oh, are you still peeved about Daniel? Fredrich, darling, he's a big boy now."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:41 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"So he wants your dad to be the entertainment for his husband's special dinner? That's like asking a king to be his own jester." he scoffed, twitching at how low the loufa got.

His glasses shined, and for an instance the dark blue eyes of a demon showed. "Yes. A big boy with a curfew. This is absolutely no way for an assassin to behave." he muttered in a low tone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:10 am
User Image

"Well, it's certainly better than the time he asked my dad to give him a private concert in that little auditorium outside our house," he said, pursing his lips. "I went in and they were both naked. With the violin. It was weird."

A slipper came out of nowhere, headed right for Fredrich's forehead. "Watch your tone, Fredrich Austin Waltz," scolded Ellery, eyebrow raised and eyes unamused. "I am not one of those little boys on the force that you can so easily frighten. Now then, hand me your phone. I'll call him. Meanwhile, you go get ready." He held out his hand expectantly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Sounds like a private concert all right!" the other laughed.

Fredrich's dark blue eyes shined when he saw the flipper flying at him. He didn't move, didn't even twitch, and yet the slipper fell straight to the ground before it could touch him, a bullet hole at the center of it. "He'd better answer." was all the detective said before taking his phone out of his pocket and handing it to Ellery.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games