Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi giggled until he stopped and started to massage her back. She gave a moan and relaxed. "That feels nice." She whispered in English to Thomas. She noticed Naruto being sneaky and figured out what he wanted instantly. But she was still hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:02 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled softly as he kept massaging Naomi's shoulders before he hugged her from behind. "Regardless of whether Sasuke realizes he screwed up or not, I'll always be here for you," he said softly in her ear. He flicked his wrist, a the kunai he'd palmed speeding past Naruto's cheek close enough for the razor sharp edge to just barely graze his cheek. Hinata shifted her weight, not seeming aware of Naruto slipping past her until she tip-toed behind him and smacked him square on the rear playfully as she pushed off, her gaze going back to Thomas and Naomi in time to see him hug Naomi. She cocked her head, a very slight smile trailing over her face as she heard Naruto's yelp of surprise. She cocked an eyebrow slightly as Thomas flicked a kunai at Naruto, barely missing him. She experimentally flicked a straight knife hand strike at Thomas' back. "You weren't thinking of slipping off on us, were you, Kitsune?" he said softly; he flicked his leg up, allowing the ball of his foot to swat Hinata's strike upward, missing the smile the Hyûga gained at the instinctive movement as his eyes were still the pale opalescent silver they'd been when Mikoto had awakened. He shifted his weight slightly as his leg shifted in a half turn as he noticed the satisfied look on Hinata's face as if something she suspected had been confirmed. He sighed slightly as he let his hands slip away from Naomi's shoulder and upper abdomen where he'd been hugging her. "Let's go, otherwise I'm pretty sure Naruto will try to eat all the food that's left," he said quietly. When he'd called Naruto 'Kitsune', he hadn't been referring to his ANBU codename, which he was unaware of, but he referred to Kurama within Naruto. He wouldn't have been that surprised to know that the Kyübi could hear and see what went on through Naruto himself.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed, relaxing in his arms, happily. A smile on her lips as she leaned into his arms before he moved. Her body tensed, bracing itself for the movement. She moved to Hinata when Thomas let her go then rushed off toward the Ramen shop ordering one of everything off the menu. However, she did ask the man to refrain form cooking ginger and pepper. When he asked why she lifted her shirt and showed him a little scar. "I had an operation when I was a kid and ever since I couldn't process those things." She explained smiling softly. The man nodded and completely cleaned the shop before starting over again. "Thank you so much. Naruto was right when he said you were awesome!" She gushed then, the moment the first bowl hit the table she said her thanks and tucked into the food. She didn't even realise she was starting to fall back in love with Thomas.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:41 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shrugged slightly as he followed Naomi, his eyes instinctively scanning around cautiously. "Something is coming; hopefully it will not embrace chaos," he muttered before he ordered the same as Naomi, but double. Hinata cocked her head as she heard Thomas muttering. She didn't like the implications of his words, though it seemed to her as if he himself didn't realize what he was saying.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:13 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi frowned softly. "Be careful with your words." She replied. Her eyes narrowed between her hair. "Lest you get into trouble." She sensed it too.

"Naomi." Sasuke's voice hit her hard. "Naomi please, talk to me."

Naomi put her food down and left the Ramen shop to face him. Her eyes cold and lifeless. "What?" She asked. She watched Sasuke's face lose hope at the look on her face.

"Is it too late for us?" He asked. He had to ask her just to be sure.

"I hate liars," She said. "And you lied to me." She watched him flinch. "I tried to help you with your clan, you tired to assault me." Another flinch. "Then I find out, you're not just lying to me, you're taking advantage of my emotions. Well, that's not nice." She pulled on her gloves. "Shall we play?" She asked smirking.

"I'm not going to fight you." Sasuke said frowning.

"You will." Naomi said smirking. "Or the ANBU will have to fight me. And we don't want that, do we?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:23 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled slowly as he cocked his head ever so slightly as he heard Sasuke's footfalls several seconds before Sasuke spoke. "This is definitely a case of foot-in-mouth, though knowing Naomi, she'll get that foot out... by putting her foot up the other end," he muttered. Hinata giggled slightly. "Seems Naomi tolerates liars about as well as most would tolerate rapists," she murmured.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smirked at Hinata. Her eyes turned to her for a moment before returning to Sasuke.

"Please Naomi. Let me explain-" Sasuke began before Naomi narrowed her eyes.

"Naruto told me the whole thing." Naomi replied frowning. She turned from him and pulled out a Kunai. "Shall we play now? Or do you still want to talk?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:25 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas snorted. "There are several things neither Naomi nor I tolerate... liars and rapists are #1 and #2 on that list," he said quietly. Almost the moment he spoke a feminine scream that was quickly muffled along with several low rough laughs caught his ears. Hinata's eyes widened fractionally, the veins bulging around her eyes as she activated her Byakugan; to her surprise, it was her goddaughter... Kurenai's daughter who was only seven while her son, Asuma's child before his death, was eight. She felt a gust of wind before she saw one of the civilians attacking Myōjō Yūhi jerk to the side as she saw a misty aura flare. Ayame Ichiraku had been about to deliver the food when she saw the boy next to Hinata... she thought his name was Tomas or something similar. Thomas's sandaled foot slammed into the jaw of the finely dressed civilian before he flicked his foot and drove it into the man's face with a crunch, kicking him away from the seven year old girl whose clothes were torn; he found her ruby eyes interesting, though he shifted his weight as one of the tried to stab him with a broken bottle as he ducked beneath the stab aimed at his throat. He caught the limb, shifting his weight sharply upward and breaking the elbow, making the man scream in pain as he dropped the bottle as the third man scrambled from between the girl's legs and tried to drive a longer knife through his chest. "Kǔsho," Thomas barked as his arm flashed out, the vacuum shell of chakra driving the man back out of the alley before driving him into the wall roughly ten feet to the right of where the ramen stand was with a loud crunching thud. "Next time you try to rape someone around me... you'd be wise to find something else to do... because you do it again, a broken wrist and elbow will be the least you suffer," he muttered before he kicked the man back into a cluster of trash cans with a metallic clattering crash. He pulled the crying girl to her feet, mildly surprised when she clung close to him almost immediately. He sighed as he walked out of the alley into clear sight of Naomi and Sasuke.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi glared at Sasuke. While Thomas had been distracted she had swooped in and started fighting Sasuke. "Fight back you coward!" She roared.

"I won't fight you, Naomi." Sasuke replied trying to help her.

Naomi's eyes flared silver for a moment and she smirked. "Weak." She hissed. "You're too weak. No wonder you will not fight." Her expression grew cold. Everything about her screamed Itachi on that night. "Killing you would be a waste of my energy. No. I'll let you live. Knowing that even a woman who can barely use Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu kicked your a**. Live with that humiliation Sasuke. Especially since all the ANBU have been watching this battle. I hope you enjoy your cowards life." She turned and returned to the restaurant. "Can I crash into your couch tonight Hinata?" Naomi asked her blue haired friend before using slight of hand to attain a bottle of sake and drinking the whole thing.

Sasuke, just laid there. Broken. How. . . How could she do that? How did she know that? The hell was going on?!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:33 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas Hinata smirked slightly as she noticed Myōjō Yūhi clinging to Thomas. She cocked her head as Naomi spoke. "We have a few guest rooms that you and your boyfriend can use," she said with a teasing smile. Ayame giggled as she noticed the guy with Kurenai's daughter. Thomas sighed before he blinked as Hinata spoke, glancing towards him for just a moment; he glanced towards Sasuke for a moment. "You've never let go of that, have you? As long as you hold onto it, people can use it against you, either in illusion or killing intent," he said dryly, rolling his eyes as he referred to the Uchiha Massacre which he knew neither of them should have known about... yet they knew keenly about it.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi only knew about it because when she swept his mind, he was thinking about it. She narrowed her eyes at the girl clinging to Thomas then returned to her food. "Thank you." She replied putting on a tone of happiness.

Sasuke just sat there, on his knees, replaying what Naomi had said over and over again. She was so cruel!

Naruto gave a cry as he finished his last bowl of food. "That's the spot!" He'd completely missed both interludes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:18 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas Hinata shrugged one shoulder. "He has a point. Just because you were ******** repeatedly over that night doesn't mean you can't let it go," she deadpanned, glancing towards Sasuke. Thomas rolled his shoulders as the girl he'd protected darted towards Hinata. He sighed softly as he grimaced slightly, a small cut on the inside of his forearm just below the elbow weeping a drop of blood every couple of minutes. He seemed unaware of it, however.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded. "He's a wimp. No wonder he's so weak." Naomi said eating more of her food. She barely registered Hinata telling Naruto who they were talking about. After a few moments silence Naruto left the shop. Sasuke was still on the ground feeling self pity. She heard loud yelling that sent her head pounding. Damn that sake was starting to affect her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:30 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas snorted. "One day, if he doesn't let go of his past, it will kill him," he muttered as he ate. He snagged the sake bottle as Naomi reached for it, not seeming to realize what she was doing before he drained it himself.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas coughed a little as the bitter alcohol went down his throat. "Damn, bitter stuff, but I've had worse... wonder if I'd be able to get supplies for some good moonshine," he muttered under his breath. Hinata cocked an eyebrow when Thomas swiped Naomi's sake, but giggled at his reaction. "What's moonshine?" she asked, curious. Thomas cleared his throat, blinking. "White lightning, if you make it right, is really smooth. All you need is corn, sugar, yeast, and water... and a lot of copper to make a good still," he said with a slight shrug.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games