Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:02 pm
Vials handed off and his next objective in mind, Rory nodded. "Ready here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:02 pm
[Kyle]

Noel, Lily, and their Audino companion would be found in the same place they had been before, idly watching the slowly growing collection of people waiting for the program to begin.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:08 pm
Shrugging, Zacharie twisted the cap back onto his water bottle before he stood. Whatever they thought was best as long as they got the job done, hopefully he'd be able to avoid getting severely injured this time. He didn't quite feel up to being stuck in bed when he still needed to explore places in the new base.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:09 pm
Riley nodded, ready to follow Aulus and Izaya.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm
[On Mic]

"Alright Claire, I think we're ready," Aulus said over the mic. "Anything you want to say before we go?" He was glad it was her on the boat... and glad she was on the boat not over here where there were Galactics. They'd be okay though, right? They were going to hit fast and then get out. They'd be fine.

Aulus checked his pokeballs again, trying to hang onto the relative calm that had descended on him while they had been occupied with planning.

They'd be fine.

Just fine.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:13 pm
Riley nodded, ready to follow Aulus and Izaya.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:16 pm
Well at least they had a plan that could work. "Ready." Xander said and shifted to get ready to follow Rory.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:18 pm
(Mic, Noel, Lily)

As soon as Kyle saw them he hung back for a few seconds, watching them and scanning around for anyone else that might catch his eyes.
Mic "I found them... they're back in the same place that we met them in before, kinda odd." He admitted
Well, time to get into the game, plucking a ball off of his hip, and dropping it to release Rui, who shook out his tiny frills and blinked large blue eyes up at Kyle.

Kyle kept his distance for the time being, giving himself a little more time to watch their movements or behavior before he decided to approach.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:18 pm
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Rory, Kyle]

"You're good to go," the elite replied simply. "Better hurry though, looks like the program will be starting in just a few minutes. There's more civilians gathered around."

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:19 pm
"You know, you really should let your teammates in on important things about yourself beforehand," Nakura told 'Kurt' casually as they headed back toward the designated area. "Like being a vegetarian. Now that I think about it, I might have recalled hearing about you going along with that Buddhism thing, but how would you expect me to remember now? You keep yourself so distant."

"You should open up more, Kurt," he said amicably as they were once again in the presence of others. "We're supposed to be your friends. You should be able to tell us anything."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:25 pm
[Mic]

"Ten-four Claire," Aulus acknowledged.

"Alright, time to go then. If we need to go all out and attack.... Listen for 'Avengers Assemble' from either Tam or myself. If you hear that, converge on whoever said it." Tam would like that, Aulus thought as he got to his feet and rolled his shoulders, trying- trying to just focus on what he needed to do. Forget anything else, just focus on the mission. s**t, he wished he wasn't here.

"Izaya, Riley, this way."

Expecting that the grunts would follow him, and that everyone else would do their part....

And Izaya had to go talking, didn't he? Aulus turned a dark glare onto the grunt. "I'm not a Buddhist and you're not my friend. Stick it up your arse Nakura before I stick my boot up there. If there's anything relevant to the mission you can be sure I'll tell you, otherwise my business is my own damn business and you would be wise to respect that unless you want a free nose job courtesy of Dr. Knuckle Sandwich."

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:29 pm
"Well I could be, if you weren't so intent on keeping me out," he replied, sounding slightly injured. "I know we've had some differences in the past, but I can't think of any reason in particular you might hate me." A pause. "Unless this is about that time when you were so upset, you blamed Faleen-chan for your bestest-bud-forever's issues."  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:30 pm
Mic
"Pft. Yes, that'll work." Tam' was apprehensive now, but the 'code' Aulus came up with was appreciated. "Right, understood. Moving." She confirmed for the mic' too, and started to move toward the display area, and where they'd agreed to position themselves, trusting that Lu and Zacharie would follow along.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:34 pm
Lu listened to the agents as they finalized their plan and got everyone divided up. He stood up when Zacharie did, waiting for Tambrey to lead them off. He just hoped everything went smoothly.

((My phone won't let me log in to gaia, had to make a new one, sorry! Kinda hard to use ))  

Aija Dzintara

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:34 pm
Rory smirked at the code Aulus came up with. "Got it," he confirmed as he rose from the table, "Come on, Xander."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games