Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:40 pm
Black Fire Lord

((I guess. It just sounds funny when you read the letter because it's all written in past tense, as if the letter was written after the events at the gate.

Also, Rinnegan can't detect the effects of the Wasabi pill, because the Wasabi pill doesn't require chalkra to use. Unless I'm missing something about the Rinnegan, in which case my bad sweatdrop

We can talk more bout this in OOC so we don't clutter RP threads. Im gonna delete the other OOC post of mine now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image

Fire Shogun ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Sage Class ll Pale Demon Bloodline ll Chakra: 264/264
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. If you wish to protect that which you must protect, slice the enemy you must defeat from behind."

User Image
XXXXXWalking slowly through the streets of Konohgakure Nobuyuki couldn't help but smile softly to himself as he looked around at the various civilians walking through the streets and doing their shopping and business things. Every once and a while someone would wave at him, in which case he would simply wave back calmly and smile at them; causing them to either blush and walk off or just smile back at him. As soon as he'd found out Shinsei was passing down his role of Shogun to him he'd went through a slight change, dying his hair a nice brown whilst also changing his outfit from the somewhat civilian looking outfit to a more regal looking one to fit his new rank. After a moment of walking he arrived at the large Hokage's Office, which at this point was his main destination whilst walking through Konohgakure. He wished to inform the Hokage; who's name he knew was Yumi Uchiha from having met the man when he was a Genin about the recent change in Shogun position. He was informed himself almost as soon as he'd entered the village after the mission he'd went on with his cousin and the various other Shinobi that were with them during the outing. After having practically destroyed Shirota, the man named Lucifer was able to help them all escape by using a large wolf summon to run them all from within the Meteor's range of destruction. He hadn't been able to thank the man for saving them, however that was mostly because the man basically passed out after using way too much Chakra in his attack. Shaking his head briefly the now-brunette haired male reached forward before pushing open the doors to the bottom portion of the Hokage's office. He knew he would have to deal with the secretary for a moment before being allowed in, however he wasn't really bothered too much by it. Walking up to her desk he smiled kindly at her before stating he wished to speak with Yumi Uchiha about something important. She regarded him for a moment before smiling back and telling him to go on up the stairs towards his office.

XXXXXAfter walking up the steps for a few moments, keeping a slow pace to keep from seeming like he was in a rush to speak with the man. When he arrived at the area he wished to be, Nobuyuki strode forward towards the office doors; reaching a single hand up to gently knock on the door. After a moment of waiting he opened it himself, gracefully walking in before standing calmly in the office. The moment he walked in he took notice of the few people standing in the office alongside Yumi; which from what he could tell was a single girl who was speaking about something regarding Kirigakure. Blinking slightly for a moment he waited for a moment for Yumi to speak he spoke himself; his voice was somewhat deep for his age, however it held a rather charismatic silky sound that would carry throughout the office. "Greetings Yumi Uchiha, I have come here today to inform you of a recent change in the Karnata Dynasty. Shinsei Karnata, my predecessor has stepped down and passed his title of Shogun onto me. I also wished to speak with you about what we'll be doing in regards to Kirigakure and the Ryukyu Dynasty. As of right now with the beings we ran into on our mission that a large amount of us departed on recently, I believe that perhaps we should form an alliance with the Ryukyu Dynasty now that a new Shogun was brought in there as well. However I wished to get your opinion on it before calling for a meeting with them. Do you have anything against doing this, even if it temporary?" His piercing green eyes would focus entirely on the Hokage before him, taking in anything that would potentially be something he needed to comment on or take note of. He'd taken a rather large risk venturing throughout Konohagakure and the Fire Country without any guard or allies with him, however with his cousin Hiruma living in Konoha he felt if he needed any help with anything it would be easy for him to approach him. Crossing his arms over his chest the male walked forward slightly, sitting in one of the chairs across from the males desk. While doing this he crossed one leg over the other, keeping up his rather graceful appearance as he stared calmly at Yumi. His gaze had shifted briefly on the girl in the room, taking in the way she moved and acted as she spoke and responded to the situation, however after looking at her for a moment longer he looked away; shifting his gaze fully onto the Uchiha he was speaking with.

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Speed: 10
• Strength: 8
• Current bone strength: Corundum [Jounin]

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] Incarna Demona
The ability to manipulate the time specifically around the user's body, severing their connection to the time of the current world. This can be used to heavily increase the user's speed, or heavily reduce the opponent's speed if used with chakra. Objects are also effected by this. This increases in power as the user ranks up: +1 at Genin, +2 at Chuunin, +3 at Jounin. To use this on the opponent, you must sacrifice the cost of the rank being used on them; ie, A rank chakra for a -3 slow. You can also use this on allies for positive effect, but as stated in the rules, this ability can only be used on one person at a time. This is considered a base buff or debuff.
• [BLOODLINE] Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Genuire are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Genuire bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] Members of the Sage class have increased chakra, and increased chakra efficiency. This makes them exceptionally deadly in long, drawn out battles.
• [CLASS] Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Panthers7

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:26 am
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Her aura, dark purple-ish black, could be felt opening the doors coming into the room. With her new mask and robe on the only way the Kage would know that it's her is her bright white hair. "Kage..." She knelt down with her head down. She slowly rose up and went to move by his right side facing the two men that came to visit. "Gentlemen..." She spoke to the two men with nonchalance. She couldn't have cared less, but just only wished to discuss her future with Yumi.

Chakra: 195
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:10 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi nodded upon listening to Shikayumi and hearing that she further exceeded his expectations by taking on landscaping of the Mist village. Admittedly, Yumi had already went to the village as a kid for various reasons. Obviously it would have changed since he left, so any information that she had on the place would be good information to update their info. His hazel eyes would travel from his student back towards Arashi who seems to have gathered that throughout the conversation. It did not excuse the acts that they have made, but at least his shinobi returned safely back to him. Which at the very least, was good enough. "I am glad that you all are safe. I will discuss very soon with the shinobi involved with the Shirota mission about their..."decision" making. But for now... Rest. We will convene in the evening."

When Arashi began to speak to Lucius he'd take the time to file a response. Writing eloquent, fine-print writing that would approve some and deny some requests, if not make a couple of counter requests. As most requests seemed irrelevant to the plight the shinobi world was facing. Finishing his response by sealing the letter with the stamp of Konoha, he would hand the letter off to an ANBU who would then be paused before sending as he heard the door get knocked. "Come in..." Just as he did so, a familiar facial figure appeared before his doorway, yet he wasn't gaining too much recognition from the hair. Was it dyed?

Smiling softly the large Uchiha would down his head to the new Shogun. Good to finally meet the Shogun outside of a combat situation. Hopefully this one would be able to visit the village more. "Greeting and welcome to your new position. As for what you said, I have just sent a response to the Kirigakure Kage." Yumi said as he'd pick up the letter that he was given to Shinsei for him to read. Once he had adequate time to read and comprehend the letter Yumi would speak, "I have denied some of the requests from the Mizukage, if not posed requests of my own. Based on the tonality of his letter, he spoke almost as if we owed Kiri; specifically when he spoke about having the eyes of my people. If it was my people doing that attack, there would be nobody for them to claim. Furthermore, I will not weaken myself nor harm a Uchiha for a request that admittedly sounds selfish. He also requested for a captive we caught who attacked our village. How he knows about that attack... is beyond me. We may have a leak in the village which... will be dealt with severely." Yumi said, thinking that any shinobi being treacherous will find themselves entering and never leaving the gallows. Betrayal is something he can never forgive. "But I have denied his request on giving him the captive, because the woman has been executed. Lastly, was his demands of a marriage from a woman from our village to create peace. Should I send a rebuttal that they send one to wife our shinobi? I see that it is only fair." Yumi said trying to ensure that this treaty be fair on both parts. "Lastly, they offer one of their shinobi to us up until the issue of the threat has been taken care of. Should we accept this offer?" Yumi asked aloud as he thought about the letter for a moment before continuing, "For these demands seem... rather one-sided don't you think?"

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 320/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Cappey-San

Black Fire Lords

Panthers7

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]

"Tehran, I am an undead warrior." He stared into the eyes of his summon, who hovered over and around him all the time - he watched, he waited, he listened. Sometimes, he judged Shinsei and his methods: why did you surrender the Homeland? he'd ask. Shinsei's answer was always simple. Trust me, believe in me, you'll see why soon enough. But it'd been too long, and so Tehran wanted to know: why? "I am an apostle to the Enemy, the darkest and most cunning force in the known world. I have conquered the Tea Country, Uzushio, the River Country, and much of the Barbs and their fertile lands. I am a conqueror at heart. I am not a ruler. Ruling means aristocracy, and policy, and pleasing the people. After leaving behind my fascist dynasty and my legacy of superiority and pride, I have no reason to remain as Shogun. My talents are best suited in the South, as the Viceroy, where I can conquer new lands in the name of Karnata." He was walking across the beaten path of the city, though in reality it was booming - people could say much about Shinsei, good or ill; none of them could deny that he brought bustle to the cities of Konohagakure and Bai Don.

The Fire Country was alight. It was now the strongest nation in the world, and it would only extend that strength. Though new threats arose, none of them could possibly dismantle the Empire he had built.

Now it was simply time to tie up loose ends - the new Shogun needed to understand his legacy, and the Hokage needed to remember his place in the hierarchy of the Fire Shogunate. So, Kleine walked through the halls and finally found himself standing in the company of the two people he'd intended to meet. "I will take my leave now," said his undead summon, seemingly fading away in a veil of mist. The tall man said nothing to him, his eyes trained on Yumi and Nobuyuki. "Nobuyuki," Kleine called to him first. He did not bow or show pleasantries or call him "Shogun". He handed this man the role - that was all the respect he needed to show. Kleine remained as regent, just not in quite the same territory. "I'm here because we have not had the time as of yet to discuss what exactly is necessary of you and I in the coming years. I decided to meet you at this moment to save myself from repetition - Yumi is involved in this too." His words were forward, hard, and commanding. He leaned his back against a corner of the room, crossing his arms and pressing his left heel against the wall.

"Your relations with Mist have been failing, but that is absolutely alright. I've heard talks of concessions, willfully complying to their demands. There is no need. If there's one thing I've instilled into the heart of our people, it's that we are superior. We are the power in the world, and do not want or need for more. We do not require allies - allies are concessions, they weaken our dependance on each other. Our dependance on each other fosters us as a community, and thus, empowers the ideology of our people - it makes them productive, jingoistic, and loyal to the monarchy. These are values necessary for the colonial power that we are to become. Becoming allies with Mist or conceding to them is foolish." That was towards Nobuyuki - but he had things to say to Yumi, as well.

Though truthfully not as much, and all of this only tied in to a request he had to make. "Yumi, you're aware by now that the Karnata dynasty is a prominent branch of the Uchiha. Hanzo is my uncle, which makes you my cousin. As a result, I respect you as Hokage and find your presence on the throne of the village to be quite . . . befitting. Your interests align with Karnata's - thus, you should personally be given more autonomy than your typical Hokage. I'd like to ask you to be capable of handling your own affairs. For one, I'm curious as to why it seems Konoha has been incapable of cleaning up the Silhouettes. I personally encountered them at the gates some few months ago, and it seemed like our entire village defense couldn't handle one woman. Are you having issues with being short-handed?" Leave it to Shinsei - like always - to step in and start making "requests" and questioning people's authority. It was his prerogative, however, as he had lived to be the father of this nation - he would not let its steady rise waver or decline.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh hey, looks like we have quite the house party going on here. And I wasn't invited? For shame, gentlemen. For shame." A familiar, coy voice filled the room as Lucifer stepped in. Taking a look around the room and immediately noticing the disgusting, pretentious aura exuding from the long, white-haired man, the Jounin would then take notice of the message Yumi held in his hands. Extending his palm, the power of gravity would pull the note from his Hokage's hands, putting it promptly in his hands. Occasionally, Lucifer would chuckle to himself while reading the message, a wide grin across his face the entire time. "Are you ******** kidding me?" The man would then crumple the note in his hand. He looked to Voldo, pointed, and laughed, his Rinnegan brilliantly shining, daring the little mist boy to make a move on enemy turf. "You call this a treaty? You, the weaker and far less formidable of two nations, walking in here alone as though you're even remotely relevant? b***h, please." Keeping his arms raised to his sides in a shrug, Lucifer looked over at Yumi. "And please, sweet jesus tapdancing christ, tell me you're not considering this bullshit. Your sharingan eyes are worth more than their entire village. Only like one or two relevant fighters in that entire place, like ******** once again, to Voldo. "So, bruh...you have two choices. Go back to Mist, tell your mizukage to shove this piece of paper up their a** so far it comes out of their mouth...or sit here and pretend to be relevant. But this list of kiddy demands came from a five year-old. There is no way a Kage wrote this up. Like is he twelve? s**t."

Chakra: 350/350
                                                            Stats: 10/5

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:56 am
Hiruma walked into the office and made his way over to the side of the Hokage, opposite of Gin.

[[Small intro cause y'all got enough to read as is.]]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 am
As Nobuyuki, Gin, and Voldo walked in arashi glanced at them for a second and looked away, not recognizing them. when the hokage pointed out that nobuyuki dyed his hair, arashi looked back at his face and realized that it was his previous teammate. he smiled and nodded to nobuyuki quietly knowing the shogun obviously had a lot to talk about. Once the Hokage finished speaking about the mission, he bowed to him smiling graciously at the idea of rest after such a long time without it.
"Yes sir, I understand. i will let anyone else i see that was on the mission know you will be discussing it with us later."
He was tempted to leave after that until the Hokage started speaking about the peace treaty. His usual curiousity forced him to stay and find out what was goin on and how these decisions were made, now he had an inside view on this.After the first request Arashi's face was made up as if he had drank some sour milk, the second was not as ridiculous but on the third is jaw dropped. That was the most ridiculous list of peace demands he had ever heard of and he was sure he couldn't be the only one thinking that. He was tempted to say something about it but the chunnin closed his mouth and just shook his head a bit in disapproval, not wanting to overstep any boundaries. When Shinsei cam in he listened intently, surprised by the fact that this was the first person who he met that openly disagreed with any form of peace treaty, but after listening Arashi understood where he was coming from. He quickly realized that there was a strong chance that the Mizukage also wanted a war rather than peace. As voldo spoke Arashi barely held back a chuckle because to him it seemed as if the Mizukage just forced them to take one of his shinobi hostage. Something about that was just as odd as the treaty, but again he just remained quiet and observed, biting his tongue. When Lucifer came in Arashi realized this was turning into a Shirota reunion very quickly, once he pointed out the flaws in the treaty and hostage being sent, Arashi laughed with a smile, really hoping for voldo to pick the first of the two options.Now that the formal tone of the room was completely broken due to the outburst, Arashi finally broke his silence on the subject but kept it short because frankly he wasnt sure how much weight the opinion of a chunnin held in this office.
"I couldn't agree more, that just sounds like a ransom demand not a peace treaty... I feel like either this is a stupid peace treaty or a devious declaration of war. I'de bet he just sent that so we would decline it, there's no way he could realistically think that we would just concede to all of this, unless he really is twelve years old. This way he can say that we refused a treaty and in the minds of their village that will justify any resulting actions they take... Which also explains him sending this man as a hostage knowing we could kill him on a whim, which would again give them a reason to retaliate."

bentleyc

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:03 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxToshiko watched as person after person entered into the small office, quickly flooding it with people. The center of their attention appeared to be a man sent by the Mizukage as what would almost appear as a sacrifice. He had come to deliver demands that both sides knew were insane. The Mizukage had sent this man into the den of a dragon with a slip of paper. As the note was read, she burst out laughing, fill the small room with it quickly. The eye of a Kage, a prisoner who was of no value to either side, and a wife. This pup was greedy, that was certain. Had some fool come to her with such terms when she still had a village, his head would have hit the ground before he could finish reading it. "While I have no place in this, I can tell you this. Your master sent you here to die. You deliver demands that no sane leader would ever give into, especially when the weaker power is making demands of the stronger power. You are believed guilty of committing crimes against the greater power as well. Regardless of the outcome of the letter, your leader knows that you will not leave this village. He saw this as a way to kill two birds with one stone. He could get rid of you and clear the village's name, and possibly have some of his demands met." She stopped, taking a small sip from a glass on a table next to her, scanning the mist ninja with her eyes. For a moment she thought about how his death would effect the two villages. If he died, it would give the Mist a reason to invade in force. But it was the man's final comment that irked her more than his other actions. "If I was you, I would hold your tongue. Your snide little comments have no place here. You are in the presence of the Shogun of the Fire Country and two Kages. Be glad that you are allowed to speak in the first place. If this was my village, your blood would already stain my office." These Mist peasants were beginning to make her sick.

xxxxxShe turned her gaze to Hokage who seemed to have already formulated a plan. She was glad to hear he had denied all the requests and sent his own demands back. "May I suggest you keep and eye on your gates and border. I don't our young little Mizukage will be to happy you told him no. In fact, his forces may already be waiting to attack at any moment." She leaned back into her chair, reaching her free hand down to stroke the fur of a great white wolf that lay on the ground next to her. With a snap of her fingers, it could end the small man's life if she wished it.

Wandering Kage
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            595/595 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Schnee Info and Stats

PASSIVE:

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Saanin: 400 gallons

Panthers7

Cappey-San

bentleyc

The Chilling Autumn Rains

-EM- Epic Muffin

Autokrator

[bounty hunter]

Rockgirl809

Muramasa the Iniquitous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:50 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin had only one business here. Through her mask she saw how many people were quickly filling the room. She dearly wanted to leave, but she was asked to be here. The man that seemed to be the center of attention was the "bait". It seemed as if the man was here under orders by the Mizukage, but it made no sense why he would use the man as bait to cause war. Either way, Gin didn't care unless the village and her life were in jeapordy. At this point a woman walked in and began speaking the truth. Through everything Gin was still and moved no muscle. Everyone's input on what's going on made it seem as if her kage house a pack of wild animals that could not control herself. She didn't understand why they were putting their input in when it was not asked for. She awaited her orders from Yumi. She finally understands why this position was a stressful one.

Chakra: 195
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

Fire Shogun ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Sage Class ll Pale Demon Bloodline ll Chakra: 264/264
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. If you wish to protect that which you must protect, slice the enemy you must defeat from behind."

User Image
XXXXX "There is no need to bow to me Yumi Uchiha, I may be the Shogun; however I wish for us to be able to speak as friends and equals in this upcoming war that is inevitably going to happen." With a kind smile gracing his lips, Nobuyuki waved his hand dismissively towards his congratulations towards his ascension to Shogun. He was raised in a life of poverty and strife, so to become the Shogun meant little to him towards his own social standing. He saw himself as a normal Shinobi, even if he was now one of the strongest powers in the world diplomatically speaking. Shaking those thoughts from his head Nobuyuki listened to Yumi speak about what he's done in response to the Treaty terms. Having been told all of them the now brown-haired male couldn't help but shake his head in annoyance before crossing his arms over his chest. Despite his rapid ascension in rank and his lacking of diplomatic skills, even he could tell how idiotic the requests were that the MIzukage had sent them. To even contemplate making them was a stupid decision, let alone sending them for everyone to mull over.

XXXXXHis attention shifted to the doorway as his cousin Kleine strode through; his overwhelming presence all but demanding respect and rapt attention to his words. As he began speaking Nobuyuki sat up straighter in his chair, having slouched slightly whilst relaxing in the office; however with his Cousin there he couldn't allow that to happen. It would do him no good to be acting like a commoner when around his predecessor. As soon as Kleine finished speaking towards him, Nobuyuki couldn't help but sweatdrop silently for a moment before speaking in a calm tone. "I understand cousin, however despite the way you have run this country; we have more to deal with than Kirigakure itself. With the recent emergence of the silhouettes we dealt with in Shirota we have a much larger picture to look at here. I myself would abhor allying with Kirigakure; however I was able to see first-hand what the beings were like, and with our current military strength it's somewhat disconcerting to me when I think of what would happen if more than just two came to attack us. However given how you feel, I will accept your advice and agree that we don't need to ally with Kirigakure at this moment, if ever." With that said he fell silent for a moment, leaning back in his chair as he listened to the various people around him speak and laugh.

XXXXXHis anger flared slightly at the words of the pathetic white-haired male that dared to come to Konoha under orders from the Mizukage, however he stilled himself; keeping from doing anything drastic until it was necessary. His attention was shifted once more as Lucifer entered the room, speaking towards the white-haired Kirigakure Shinobi in his usual arrogant rude yet somehow amusing way. Next his other cousin Hiruma entered the office, however he refrained from doing anything; instead walking off to the side and standing there as if trying to get in on the conversation to feel important. Yet another person drew his attention, this time it was the male from the Shirota Mission; who's name he remembered as Arashi. The male gave him a polite nod and smile, which Nobuyuki returned in kind, his eyes closing slightly in a small yet genuine smile. His anger flared for a second time as the man sent by Cecil opened his mouth again, this time mentioning how he disagreed with the treaty given to them. After a moment of thought he spoke, his surprisingly deep voice echoing throughout the Hokage's office as he did so. "Do not presume to come to Konoha, into our Hokage's office and speak the way you are. If I were you; I would take notice of who was around you...for if you do not I will have your eyes removed from your skull; since you are obviously not putting them to good use." With that said he narrowed his eyes upon the man, as if daring him to speak in response to his words.

XXXXXA moment later he looked to the side, taking notice of another person he hadn't paid any mind to when he first entered. Chuckling sheepishly to himself the male reached up to scratch his chin in thought for a moment before listening to her speak calmly. She like most of the others in the office shared the same mindset when it came to the man sent by Cecil to Konoha, something that amused him greatly to hear. After a moment he spoke once more, this time addressing both her and Yumi with his words. "I agree with you all on many fronts, however given the fact that I do not wish to go to war with the Ryukyu dynasty as of yet, I believe that for now our best bet would be to allow this to play out fully. Despite his blatant disrespect, it would be stupid of us to kill the man sent by Cecil to our village; even if it was to die. There are many other uses for him."" With that rather cryptic ending to his words done, Nobuyuki fell silent; his piercing green eyes dancing over the people in the office calmly. However after a moment of silence he spoke once again, this time facing Toshiko alone as he did so. "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to speak with you once this...impromptu meeting is over, I have an. . . offer if you will." Smiling slightly the brown-haired male looked at her for a moment longer before turning to Hiruma, giving him a subtle nod and smile.

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Speed: 10
• Strength: 8
• Current bone strength: Corundum [Jounin]

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] Incarna Demona
The ability to manipulate the time specifically around the user's body, severing their connection to the time of the current world. This can be used to heavily increase the user's speed, or heavily reduce the opponent's speed if used with chakra. Objects are also effected by this. This increases in power as the user ranks up: +1 at Genin, +2 at Chuunin, +3 at Jounin. To use this on the opponent, you must sacrifice the cost of the rank being used on them; ie, A rank chakra for a -3 slow. You can also use this on allies for positive effect, but as stated in the rules, this ability can only be used on one person at a time. This is considered a base buff or debuff.
• [BLOODLINE] Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Genuire are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Genuire bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] Members of the Sage class have increased chakra, and increased chakra efficiency. This makes them exceptionally deadly in long, drawn out battles.
• [CLASS] Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Panthers7

Cappey-San

bentleyc

The Chilling Autumn Rains

-EM- Epic Muffin

Autokrator

[bounty hunter]

Rockgirl809

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:46 am
(( I removed my posts because no one was bothering to read them. I dont have the patience to repeat myself over and over.

Next time Read posts clearly, i shouldnt have to say the same thing more than once in an rp.))

|| Chunin || [130/130] ] || 4/4 [Sp/St] || Terumi || SHOUNETSUJIGOKU || Ninjutsu|| Mist ||

Voldohad become agitated with the vulgar mannor the fire village handeled themselves and leaves without a second word. [exit]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games