Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas watched as the others busted in and start killing the heartless getting in his way and it could be seen as his face was growing more and more mad the more others got in his way GET OUT OF MY WAY! he shouts before running full speed to celeste charging full speed like a train ripping the ground up behind him and pulled his fist back and swung it full speed and power right at her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:00 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia/Celeste

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

Celeste smirks and then finish her sentences as she clears her throat and let the wind in the air comb her dark black ponytail. she let her weapon disappear and picks up lifeless body of Talia and shows to the crowd of students.

"Look.. Talia was alive and exist before I came. I am not split personality. I am the heartless that manifests and took over her existence. you see some people can control heartless in them but others don't. I was the seed fused in Talia when she was little Girl. said she " what made me came out was this boy Atlas....his heartless feels with great power and my creator calls me to damage some old ties..."

with snaps of her fingers, the ground around every one breaks apart and she looks way from the students and pets her dragons as the waits for her command. she calms them and kiss them then walks in the center of students.

"As of Now, Talia existence is slowly being wipe away because of me. her body will rot in less you all defeat my dragons and Atlas defeats me but you see, its not so easy.." she breaks the ground again and dark hole opens up as she drops talias' body to be fallen in the ground.

" lets see how fast you defeat my monsters and save this girl body from being thrown away..." Celeste laughs evilly and made a dark blue blast of energy through the skies as she command the dragons to attack the students. she had the other heartless fused into her body to defeat Atlas.

"Alright Atlas, game on...' she charge a super blast of energy at him.

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:04 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi watched as Celeste held Talia, her ears twitch as she was confused at the sight, "Hmm...she's a heartless form of that girl...then that means we just need to eliminate her in order to get the girl back to normal right?" she thought to herself.
Just then, as Celeste made the ground around everyone break, Shinochi and Wakai moved away from the breaks in the ground.
"Wh-Whoa! Th-This is really starting to get dangerous!" Wakai looked at the breaks in the ground, then the dragons that were now attacking everyone, even them. "Watch out, dragons!" Wakai prepared to defend herself against the dragons.
Shinochi did the same, going into battle stance.

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas balled up his fist tightly as he glew purple and he punched the energy blowing it up but he didn't move he took one step back then charged again at her going bear knuckles vs her weapon SHES MINE YOU CAN'T HAVE HER he yells getting up close to her so his face was in front of her that he could blow on her nose as brings his fist up from between them heading going her jaw-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:52 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

fox137

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - One Who Gets In Our Way | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

"Eliminating those dragons and that heartless controlling them was the trick to getting the job done?" That sounded ridiculously easy and less time consuming to have that heartless explain how to defeat it and get Talia back in one piece. Just as the ground collapsed below him, Haseo jumped away from the area he was standing in. "Looks like lover boy is coming to take back his princess." Haseo observed as Atlas lunged in a blind rage towards Celeste, saying words that might give everyone the impression that he and that Talia girl were in a relationship. It sure gave Haseo that impression. To yell to the top of his lungs like that...she must of been very special to him, maybe too special. It seemed Atlas was too stubborn to let anyone help him fight her and came in without a moment's thought for an attack. If you look at it this way, you are fighting a wave of heartless with a more stronger heartless spawning dark dragons on school grounds and the threat of that person you're trying to save being rotted out. Of course someone would intervene and try to stop the scourge from getting inside the school. Haseo looked dead-panned at Celeste and narrowed his eyebrows together upon realizing what she just did. "First off, why the hell would you reveal your own weakness!?" He found it too convenient for a villain such as herself to give away how to defeat herself and get Talia back which is something she trying so hard to prevent. "...Whatever, it's your funeral." Haseo shook his head, then got into a fighting stance for the incoming dragons that were about to attack.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:47 am
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
[quote][/quote="Flippy flusters Flaky"]

((Can you quote everyone else too Kimi? I got lucky seeing your post :3 ))

User Image

Jaster continued to stand at the ready to fight. He was happy not to use his keyblade, even if he had it still, he was a heartless now, and it was hard enough to resist Celeste's power.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:10 am
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia/Celeste

Celeste saw Atlas launch a punch at her that she blocks it with her shield. she smiled then used her other fist and transform it to a blade, she swings at Atlas and again and again.

" your friends think its that easy. Wrong. she laughs " I have the control of you too Atlas and your dear pal Jester. " she turns her head sideways, tries to hypnotizes Jester.

"Orange hair boy.. I command your heartless to attack Atlas.." Celeste tries to get in Jester head as she makes the battle even more fun. why have one heartless fight her when she can have Atlas and Jester under her belt?
she awaits for her orders to be command as she teleports her soul to Jester and have talk to him. her physical body continues to swing at Atlas.

"Jester..fight on my side and I award you more power than these people here..besides your fiery orange eyes could be use to me.." her spirit form floats around him and touchs his face.

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:52 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He coughed a little and slipped into the new craks that formed. "Gah!"
Ixyam jumped after him. "Damn, you're heavy..." He said, carrying Light to safety. "I'm just lucky I'm a Nobody and not important to anyone. She's freaking hypnotizing people."
Light grinned weakly. "Shut the hell up and beat her, will ya?"
Ixyam set him on the staircase to the entrance. "Sure thing, brother."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:16 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
As a dragon charged at both her and Wakai, Shinochi simply dodged right as it landed where she was and jumped onto it. She then started to stab into it as she mounted it, but as she was doing that, the dragon was trying to shake her off which made it difficult for her to stay on. "Damn it! Hold still!" she looked at Wakai, "Wakai, hold this thing down or, I don't know, do something to make it stop moving around!"
Wakai nodded, and dug her hands into the ground, picking up a large piece of the ground. As the dragon was distracted by Shinochi, Wakai took this chance, throwing the large piece of ground at the dragon's head which hits it, sending the dragon collapsing to the ground.

[OOC: Just a quick question, how much dragons are there?]

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image

| Background Music - One Who Gets In Our Way | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo stepped back when a Dragon was flying towards him. "Tch!" He leapt on what seemed like a train coming through at full speed. The boy hung on to it's long neck and rode along it in the air. "Steady...steady." He controlled the Dragon's trajectory. It collided it with another dragon, creating a impact of force that knocked both of them back. "...Now!" Haseo readied the skill of his Keyblade and dissected their heads in one single-swoop. The twin heads of the Dragons fell limp on the ground to vanish slowly into darkness.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:05 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

A dragon started after Ixyam. Seeing it coming at him, his eyes opened wide and he started to run. His run turned into a sprint as he looked back to see the dragon gaining on him. "What the hell?!?"
He called his pistols and detached the blades, calling his modified black Organization cloak. He pivoted on one foot and turned to face the dragon. "This... is gonna... hurt..."

A fight? Really? | Courtyard

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:20 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:

((Thankyou :3 ))

User Image

Jaster tried to fight the mind control that Celeste was putting him under.
"Grrr......nooo...." he was trying to resist her

Because of his malfunctioning heartless collar, it was hard to resist.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin looked around. His eyes came to rest on Jaster. "Oi, you alrigh?"
Sensing a cold chill, Erin didn't know whether to step forward or backwards.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:53 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi got off the dragon, as it seemed like it was dead. She poked it with her blade, but it did not react, "Hmm...is it dead?" As Shinochi was about to poke it again, its claws suddenly slashed at her, "Whoa! I guess not." she dodged the attack just in time, stepping back from it.
Wakai was surprised that it was still alive, "This thing is tough..."
Suddenly, the dragon got up and roared at Shinochi and Wakai.
Shinochi covered her ears, and due to the fact her ears were sensitive, the roar had affected her more, "Ahh! My ears! Shut up!" she yelled at it, but of course it didn't stop.
Wakai also covered her ears, "Wh-Why is it-!?"
Just then, the dragon leaped towards Wakai and pinned her down under its claw.
"Agh! I can't...move..." Wakai squirmed around as she was being held down and crushed by the dragon.
It took awhile for Shinochi to recover from the roar, her ears still ringing. She finally realized that the dragon had pinned Wakai down, "Wakai!" She was about to mount it again, but the dragons tail had swung towards her which hits her and sends her flying, "Ah!"

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:01 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:

((Thankyou :3 ))

User Image

Jaster roared, He ran and grabbed Shinochi.
"are.....are you ok Shini?" he asked

He looked to Erin
"The heartless power.....its so strong....hard to fight..."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games