Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

"We dragons are not without honor." Shido added in as Eclipse nodded. "I understand. Our top priority is the safety of the worlds. We already know Dk is a target of Xenon. You will find sanctuary here. We need to come up with a strategy." Eclipse said with determination.

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - -
? ? ? ?

- The Masked Boy -

User Image
┌────────────────────────────┐

His body appearing from the shadows, he brushed aside his cloak. The masked individual roamed the halls of the academy, striking a mixture of suspicion and discomfort in the eyes of his pass-byers. It is not everyday someone would wear a mask to keep prying eyes off the wielder's identity. In his shrouded appearance, only his eyes could be seen. They were blood red. His very appearance shook the gravity of the room, in which would alert anyone in his presence. But, his current stature was completely silent. He was caring out an order for Father. His mind was only aimed at the Keyblade Wielders who resided in realm foreign to his. Seeing as they were busy going over things, the Masked Boy stood in place, almost like a loyal soldier waiting for its command.

└────────────────────────────┘

BGM :: ----
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

Quotes n' stuff

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:01 pm
Souchi The 2nd

(who is that?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:03 pm
Knux_nyan
Souchi The 2nd

(who is that?)

(A guy from the arc I was talking about. Maybe I came at a bad time?)  

Twotonedrebel

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:04 pm
" i am not worried about me i am worried about kira i fear he might be targeted by them as well he is already afraid around the academy and if he is being targeted then he will have no choice but find and release his true power. he may not be able to sense it but i can. he can use a keyblade but his fear is blocking it he is afraid of eclipse he is afraid of what could happen if he is able to wield a keyblade. the only plan i could think of would be to test my theory of kira being a target and use him as bait to draw them out. Kira does not have a nobody form but if he is pushed to the brink he loses all control over his dragon side.. kira is likly to wake up soon. so we dont have a lot of time to talk. " the dread dragon holds out his hand and summons a shell which can be used to talk to the dread dragon while he is inside kira he tosses the shell to eclipse " the shell will allow you to talk to me and if you need my help say so and i will come out."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:07 pm
                                          User ImageThe "Adult" Sakamoto
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood razz anicky ]______[Affiliation:Minako]______[Location:By the keyhole]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"I guess the infirmary."Sakamoto said before people and another dragon arrived which caused him to resume his original tongue playing it off elegantly with a simple."Meow?"With the tilt of his head to the newcomers as this would give their first impression of him as a normal cat, Though to be honest he was starting to feel a little anxious towards the dread Dragon.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:08 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Knux_nyan
Souchi The 2nd

(who is that?)

(A guy from the arc I was talking about. Maybe I came at a bad time?)

(uh kinda....at least wait for Dk to get here and Eclipse to head back to the admin office. Were meeting there.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

"Very well...Shido stay here with Kira and the dread dragon. You know what to do." Eclipse said as he took the shell with a nod to the dragon and disappeared back to the admin office. Shido just looked at the dread dragon and smile. "Yo." He said.

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:24 pm
"well it appears my time is up. until we meet again young one. " the dread dragons dark presence vanishes and kira snaps back his eyes turn back normal he shakes his and yawns he looks around "hi shido " kira looks confused "quick question how did i get here ?" kira has no memory of what just happened "my memory is so hazy ." kira looks at the cat "did someone lose a cat. because i have never seen it before "

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm
fiendish az
ninjadragon66

The dragon nudged the cat and went to the infirmary.

The dragon looked up at Kira
"Dk....didn't come back with you" the dragon whimpered then went to the infirmary with the cat.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:56 pm
                                          [Mood:Regaining his composure]______[Affiliation:Minako]______[Location:By the keyhole[Former]]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Sakamoto got the general concept of what the dragon wanted him to do as he followed the dragon as he lead him to the infirmary while he tried to regain his composure.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Sakamoto:Exits}

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

"I don't know myself. I got confused with just that dread dragon here." He said scratching the back of his head looking confused.

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:30 pm
"while i was out i had a strange dream i guess it was there was a lot of fighting then someone mentioned my mom after that all dark until i came to" kira pauses for a moment to get his bearings then he heard dread dragon "you said dread dragon oh god what has he done now. that evil dragon is going to get me in a lot of trouble i thought i put him to sleep for good when i sealed him something major must have happened for him to wake up i am going to the admins office to make sense of this maybe someone their can tell me whats going on" kira leaves the grand hall

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:24 am
fiendish az

The dragon walked from the infirmary and sat waiting for the cat  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:10 am
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation:Minako]______[Location:By the Dragon]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Making small posts are nice every once and a while...
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Sakamoto followed the dragon to where he was currently and approached asking."So where are we going now?"He asked.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games