Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:40 pm
Are teachers on standby, too? I guess they would have to wait until the ceremony starts. As for Employee characters, I'm really curious about what the special PM for us will be about.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:31 pm
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301

The announcement says that Academy Employee characters are on stand-by. I did not say anything about the teachers only to make sure that whoever is playing as teachers creates an appropriate and formal speech since they will be talking in the opening ceremony.

Make sure to read things carefully 3nodding

now, as for the secret messages for the academy employees...I did mention they would play an important role in the guild xD

I'm actually very excited about this as well ^^ I will be sending out specifics directions to everyone who has an academy employee character.

These directions are for your eyes only and its meant to be kept a secret from anyone else so don't talk about it to anyone or there will be trouble wink  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:45 pm
Shadow of Miracles

well realistically, the teachers are employees too so... yeah XD wasn't sure XD and yeah yeah i know about the messages rules  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:57 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

well realistically, the teachers are employees too so... yeah XD wasn't sure XD and yeah yeah i know about the messages rules

=w=;;

The way I've spoken I have always tried my best to separate "Teachers" from "Academy Employees"

that's why I created different rosters for them, why they each have their own sections in the main rules, and I was specific to always say Academy Employees and Teachers without referring one to the other.

but I can see that even with all that there's still some confusion sweatdrop

so I'll be clear here: Teachers are not the same as Academy Employees

EDIT

so you may post as Claude since he's the Breeding teacher.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:05 am
hey sorry ive not been on >.<
i was ill for ages then i had no internet >.< sorry...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:19 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I'm going to sound........naggy and I'm going to apologize before I even start the nagging.......

When you have time because I'm sure you are a busy individual with RL and Gaia; could you please update my other character Natalie Heart into the Employee Roster? I know I can't post as her right now but I guess I would like to know the House she is assigned as well as the room number. I'm sorry that I've been a bit naggy....I swear I'm not trying to be insensitive.....  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 pm
Shadow of Miracles

now, as for the secret messages for the academy employees...I did mention they would play an important role in the guild xD

I'm actually very excited about this as well ^^ I will be sending out specifics directions to everyone who has an academy employee character.

These directions are for your eyes only and its meant to be kept a secret from anyone else so don't talk about it to anyone or there will be trouble wink

This is actually very exciting and I look forward to the pm me and the others (who have decided to play an Employee character) will be reciving. I promise to keep any information I'm given discreet.

It's also really gratifying to know that our characters will play an important role and mean much more than just being NPC-ish type characters. Thank you for keeping us updated! ^^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:38 pm
o3o I wonder, i wonder, where i shall post Oz at~  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 pm
shadowabyss1301

My guess would be dormroom followed by auditorium but that's just my guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:45 pm
murruelecreuset
shadowabyss1301

My guess would be dormroom followed by auditorium but that's just my guess. sweatdrop

i'm just gonna post him at the gates since hes kinda late to the party anyways o3o note, never trust Oz... He's a schemer xD his hole bloody family SHOULD not be trusted at all XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:05 am
shadowabyss1301
murruelecreuset
shadowabyss1301

i'm just gonna post him at the gates since hes kinda late to the party anyways o3o note, never trust Oz... He's a schemer xD his hole bloody family SHOULD not be trusted at all XD

can't wait to meet him! Honestly I don't think I have ever rped with you before, so it makes me feel very very very very curious of how things will turn out. yum_puddi

Hayato: Curiosity kills the cat.

I'm not a cat, I'm a pudding who can''t stop bouncing in anticipation dX  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:15 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301
murruelecreuset
shadowabyss1301

can't wait to meet him! Honestly I don't think I have ever rped with you before, so it makes me feel very very very very curious of how things will turn out. yum_puddi

Hayato: Curiosity kills the cat.

I'm not a cat, I'm a pudding who can''t stop bouncing in anticipation dX

Since i'm using a "villain" class character who is a "lying" type monster, expect him to manipulate people because chances are, hes manipulating you without anyone really knowing XD hes a Gen 1 character and out of all the panters i have, hes the best to do what they do best XD

So, yeah~ o3o

A quote i found a long time ago that fits pretty much the hole made up clan i made XD

"There are…many types of monsters in this world: Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble; monsters who abduct children; monsters who devour dreams; monsters who suck blood, and... monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster."  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:13 pm
First post as Oz, Still alil rusty with him but so far good start with him XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:25 pm
Oz's post is a good first post in my opinion. :3  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games