Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/4/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:13 pm
UPCOMING: PAUL HEYMAN SEGMENT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Paul Heyman walked out hearing the crowd envelope the arena into boos for the short man. However this was no ordinary man. This was a man who promoted, and ascended stars into the highest way possible for their career. An example; CM Punk? Another example, Brock Lesnar. Paul strutted down towards the ring and entered through the ropes after he walked up the steel-steps. He carried his own microphone however so there was no confusion. He stood in the center and stared at the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman." The crowd would ascend into a aray of cheers and common mix ins of boos. "And I am here tonight as the representative for Brrooooocckkkk Lesnnnnnaaarr." Heyman paused letting the crowd give their reaction to his Beast's introduction. "The single most dominate. The single most decorated. The single most destructive athlete in the history of TNWABCDEFG...ANY LETTER YOU YOU CHOOSE TO FILL IN FOR IT, MY CLIENT HAS COME, HE HAS CAME, HE HAS SAW AND EVERY SINGLE TIME HE HAS CONQUERED!" Heyman then look a moment to breathe in. "Brock ladies and gentlemen is a man... a man... who has been booed, and maligned, and mistreated, and under appreciated by this industry. I'm talking about the "higher ups". The men in suits back there who look down on people like me who to them is only but holding a mere microphone. I'm talking about all of you in the audience sitting in your "barely" comfortable seats. All of you who sit there and type your blogs and your reports and make your reaction videos to berate my client Brock Lesnar all because he breaks a few arms here and there. But you see this, 'microphone' is all the power I need. This microphone being loudly heard all around this ARENA is all I need. You could call this microphone my superpower if you will seeing as though we have so many "heroes" here. And while you all may treat me and Brock as if we are the villains here, we simply are not. Brock wants what Brock not only deserves but what Brock is entitled to. Brock Lesnar should be TNWR Champion right now. Why is he not? Because so many others believe they should have the "right" to contend. My client broke Matt Allens! Yet, he gets no World Title shot? Oops. Spoiler. Why does Brock feel that way? Because those same others have not done what Brock has done. Same company or not. Brock has broken everyone he's come into contact with. My client has taken down heroes. And quite frankly I'm tired of having to keep rehashing this. I'm tired of having to come out here to say all of this just for it to be another thing jotted or posted down only to be forgot about. I am tired. Brock is tired. And now there is a 'Money in the Bank' match. A match that would hang a briefcase so high above this ring it would need a ladder to be brought in to climb and retrieve it. This briefcase beholding inside a contract to cash in at anytime on any champion. But.... yet, the higher-ups have not called Brock? They have not emailed Brock? Or myself? They have put several unworthy stars that aren't even in Brock's bracket instead of Brock. And so ladies and gentlemen while I should be "used" to the treatment my client is receiving; I won't accept it. And I never will. How would this company like it if Brock arrived...lets say...twenty minutes into the "Ladder match" took every man in here down with a German or two. And then seeing it fit, would he then position a ladder. Take his time climbing. And thus once he would reach the top then he would retrieve the briefcase. A travesty that would be for the "higher-ups". Oh no. They don't want that. They don't want Brock Lesnar as champion. Why? Because they are scared of the idea of having a destroyer for a champion. Instead they send in carbon copies of Brock or 'wannabes' at best to be his replacement. No more. Tonight I want a response from you. Either one of you back there. Whether it be the supposed "almighty" or whether it be the "queen". I hope you will come out. Because if you don't well...Stephanie....Triple H.... there will be a consequence. And I mean that as no threat at all. I assure you."

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:45 pm
User Image

"Welcome To The Queendom" Would play out through the arena, as the audience would light up. Stephanie would walk out on the stage, and keep her distance from Paul Heyman, giving him all the room in the ring that he desires. She would have a TNWR Microphone in her right hand, as she would put it towards her lips, and begin to speak. "Mr. Heyman, I do apologize for not contacting you about this. I simply did not do this because not only does Brock Lesnar doesn't deserve to be in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match in a few weeks. Since arriving on the scene in TNWR, Brock Lesnar has not proved himself worthy of being champion, nor has he won any matches to do so.", Stephanie would say looking around at the crowd. "Since you're already out here, Brock Lesnar will not be competing in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, nor would it be necessary for him to even show up in the match.", The crowd would let out a slight boo at Stephanie, as she would still hold the mic to her mouth, taking a breather. "Brock Lesnar should just stay home, because his presence will not be needed at Money In The Bank" Stephanie would say, putting the mic to her waist, waiting for a response.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul's face was in distraught from the foolish words spoken to him. How dare Stephanie stand there and say such words? Such untrue words as well. "Not won any matches? Have we been watching the same man? Shall we re-rewind last year to WrestleMania where Brock destroyed the Undertaker? He broke him mentally and physically. Fast forward up my client destroyed his opponent to even enter the Elimination Chamber. A chamber where he was dominate until your "super" husband hooked his arms and pedigreed him. Since Brock has been the single most dominate star. Breaking The Miz's arm. Breaking Daniel Bryan's leg. And more recently taking out Matt Allens. Now Stephanie I know you may not have been here "long" considering your two minutes in this company. But I will let you know that I will not stand for such claims from a woman who's only claim is her family's name. Now, I know you may not like Brock. But... I am a businessman. So lets look at it like this. Brock Lesnar wants the TNWR Championship. And you as of late have had a problem with a certain man in blue. I think the tale of the tape builds itself. Yes, Stephanie, I mean, my client, Brrroooccck Leessnnaarr taking on your problem, John Cena at Money in the Bank. And if Brock successfully does your bidding by taking out Mr. John Cena, then that would give Brock a "worthy" look? Would it not?" Paul said with a catty grin on his face.

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:02 pm
After hearing what Paul had to say, respectfully waiting her turn, she would once again put the microphone up to her lips once more, giving Paul Heyman an answer based off of what he said. "Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena at Money In The Bank?", Stephanie would put her left hand to her hip, while holding the microphone with her right hand, thinking of it, as the crowd would let out a cheer hearing those two big names to probably go up against each other. "John Cena has definitely been giving problems in terms of running his mouth and getting a little reckless on the microphone as if he doesn't know that this is a business company, and not the streets where he was raised. Mr. Heyman, if Brock Lesnar can get the job done, then you have a deal. At Money In The Bank, it will be John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar.", Stephanie would say, listening to the crowd explode in cheers, hearing the newly made match at the upcoming Pay-Per-View.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games