Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:04 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
can teachers participate in the games?

Sorry for the late reply! For future reference, teachers and other faculty of the Ordell cannot win any items from the games. You can have them role play them participating in them if you wish.

A Voided Bear
gaia_spoons Is it still possible to trade or donate the Pokemon items that our characters have won?

You may trade items as long as they are of equal value, i.e. berries for berries, plushies for plushies, stone ticket for stone ticket. We are currently discussing how to go about archiving the trades though and we'll get back to you when we come to a method.

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
How would someone who joins more than one club attend them? Are there different days/time slots for different clubs? ( battle club meets in the morning, photography afternoon ect )

Meeting hours for clubs are whenever there aren't any classes. It is up to the presidents of the clubs to decide their clubs' specific meeting hours, so there might be a possibility that some club hours overlap.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:15 pm
Um... what is the purpose of an Everstone? Besides preventing evolution. Cause I'm thinking in terms of the roleplay there's not much purpose to have a Pokémon hold one.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:02 am
murruelecreuset
Um... what is the purpose of an Everstone? Besides preventing evolution. Cause I'm thinking in terms of the roleplay there's not much purpose to have a Pokémon hold one.

This is a good question. Sadly, the Everstone holds very little significance in this guild. It was discussed at length and what things ultimately boiled down to was this; 'either make the stone significantly valuable' or 'make it significantly useless.' Since we couldn't afford to give away an unequivocally powerful object to the losing team (in the ancient soccer match), the latter option was chosen. It was agreed that it's a better idea to allow all characters to be able to stop their pokemon from evolving on their own, instead of relying solely on an Everstone to be able to do that. This gives people more options on attacks they want and when they get them based on evolution. Basically, having only a select group be able to choose when their pokemon evolve is quite a commanding advantage over other students. So why give it away as a consolation prize? Seeing as our first years are all still at a basic starting level in the guild, it was just one of the items we could choose from that offers no distinct advantage.

To summarize, the Everstone kinda had to become something of a paper weight. I like to call it the 'friendship rock' because just about the only thing you can do with it is give it away as a gift. The other thing you could do is have your character tie the stone around a pokemon's neck for decoration. Anyhow, I hope this answers your question. :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:01 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hey~ I am quoting Yume because you control Lillith! Given Lillith's performance (which was awesome btw), Kirsi would be really upset (ghost pokemon really scare her, + she was in the front and not expecting anything). Honestly she would probably be crying on the floor hugging Chance right now and yelling at Lillith (lol) and/or Chance would have fired off an ember attack (probably a no no). So I wanted to ask in here first what an okay reaction is.

A possible solution is that we could say Kirsi has told Lillith in the past that she finds Loki really scary and so Lillith warned Kirsi with a message or something before the performance, which would mean Kirsi would be freaked out but a lot more reasonable about it (just shaken versus freaking out)

Thanks!  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:34 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hey~ I am quoting Yume because you control Lillith! Given Lillith's performance (which was awesome btw), Kirsi would be really upset (ghost pokemon really scare her, + she was in the front and not expecting anything). Honestly she would probably be crying on the floor hugging Chance right now and yelling at Lillith (lol) and/or Chance would have fired off an ember attack (probably a no no). So I wanted to ask in here first what an okay reaction is.

A possible solution is that we could say Kirsi has told Lillith in the past that she finds Loki really scary and so Lillith warned Kirsi with a message or something before the performance, which would mean Kirsi would be freaked out but a lot more reasonable about it (just shaken versus freaking out)

Thanks!

For this kind of question please PM Yume and have it resolved via PM

Thank you

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:04 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Thanks!

Thats no problem. You can say that the stuff happened to you on a lesser degree. Or that she was warned before hand  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:30 pm
This may seem like a weird question but does the school have a laundrymat of some sort? I imagine them being kids would go through uniform pretty quick, especially if they're not used to private school/uniforms and hanging them up as soon as classes are over and I don't recall there being a laundry room in the dorms (though I could be wrong)

Also since friendship is being re-distributed, does that mean the people who DID get their friendship boxes would also get theirs modified? Should we still keep track of how many classes the pokemon attend/how many FP they'd get? ( I have mine in my profile just in case)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:00 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I'll send PM in future

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Okay, sounds good! Thanks Yume ^w^
-hurries off to post-  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:09 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Shadow of Miracles

I'll send PM in future

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Okay, sounds good! Thanks Yume ^w^
-hurries off to post-

Thank you. The questions that are asked here should be more about the guild such as a question about a mechanic or something in relation to the guild's system.

For any questions that involve your character reacting to a situation or planning how to react to a situation should all be done via PM with the person that you are plotting an idea with.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:02 pm
Are we getting Exp for the campsite battles?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:01 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Are we getting Exp for the campsite battles?

No EXP, these are practice battles. I will not be judging for a winner. However, you are welcome to plot with your battle partner to decide a winner, but that will not mean you get EXP.

Depending on the amount of participation I see then I might give some EXP. Maybe  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:20 am
Quick question. With the inventory, should we also include relatively important things that are not directly given by the Guild Crew? I mean like, for example, a book checked out from the school library.  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:11 am
If I have a pokemon I want to catch, but it having a lower powered move (I'm thinking thief) is relative to the personality/plot I have for catching it, can something be arranged.

To clarify, I'm thinking of catching a sentret that has stolen something from josh, and while it doesn't need to know thief, I thought it made sense. Plus, I kind of see it for rp nonsense.

If its not a doable thing, especially this early in the year, I completely understand.

Also, related note, is the rp planning on moving forward a year/semester soon?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:45 am
DJ Double B
Quick question. With the inventory, should we also include relatively important things that are not directly given by the Guild Crew? I mean like, for example, a book checked out from the school library.

No, items like those are not part of the inventory.

We're only using items that exist in the Pokémon game  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:48 am
Xaven the Raven
If I have a pokemon I want to catch, but it having a lower powered move (I'm thinking thief) is relative to the personality/plot I have for catching it, can something be arranged.

To clarify, I'm thinking of catching a sentret that has stolen something from josh, and while it doesn't need to know thief, I thought it made sense. Plus, I kind of see it for rp nonsense.

If its not a doable thing, especially this early in the year, I completely understand.

Also, related note, is the rp planning on moving forward a year/semester soon?

No, you may not add or replace moves that have already been given to the wild pokemon.

We cannot answer that question  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces