Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:35 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X looked at Ene and sighed
"I know how losing memories is like. Its......scary. Maybe Ruen can help fix your memories. I know a guy at the academy.....um...." she seemed nervous
"Kalena's brother..... when you disappeared and became Nami and I ran after you into the darkness cuz I though the bad guys got you and my memories were wiped out and her brother and Ruen fixed me"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11
'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

"That guy that's sitting at the table is Mister Ruen, right?" She looked back through the open sliding door. "I would have thought he'd be.... older... A lot older...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:43 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X peeked thru the door and nodded
"yep, he's magic, maybe like me, ive always been 8 for as long as I remember.."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11

"Oh," Ene returned to look at the flowers. There was a moment of silence before she replied. "Have you ever wonder what it would be like to not be who you are? Like, be someone entirely different?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:25 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded in agreement with Jaecen, but had suddenly felt a little dizzy when she had nodded, "Whoa...got dizzy for a sec there...I think the water's starting to get to me. She rubbed her head and shook her head to shake the feeling of dizziness.

Wakai let out a sigh, "A-Anyway, Erin, please help your sister with your burns. I'll uhh... she looked at the pan, "I'll finish up with the food and...stuff." she said, walking over to the pan. The food actually looked fine, even though it was a little overcooked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:29 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen held on to her, supporting her so she didn't fall over. He chuckled. "Yeah. Sounds like it's time to get out."

Erin nodded and went to wrapping Nami's hands. Nami remained quiet. "Yeah, you do that. It should be about ready to come off the burner."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:14 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X went silent, Ene could see the pain in her eyes.
"I don't need to wonder, Ene. Ive lived in pretty much every day of my existence....or non existence I guess."

Some wisps of darkness were coming off of her but she opened her hand and her cloak appeared draped over her arm, the darkness disappeared.

"When someone loses their memories, to be entirely different then what they normally are like....um...." she held the cloak tightly in her arms

"its painful to the people that knew you, some people try to remind you of who you are, some slam your new identity into you."

She looked to Ene and she looked like she wanted to cry, she seemed sad, depressed, and hurt.

"Ene, I would gladly give myself up to the bad guys or to whatever is taking your memory away to save yours. Im not even supposed to exist. Im....im just a weapon."

She looked away from Ene and leaned against the balcony railing.
"I don't like to see people hurt and yet that's all I seem to bring when im around...hurt. I was even captured by pirates before because I was a flying girl back on Neverland. He let me go because I was causing him nothing but bad luck, although he made me walk 'the plank' and I fell into the water. As soon as I hit the water, the world started to die. The people who I thought were my friends and the pirates, both of them wanted me gone from their world so I left letting them think I drowned. My masters were angry at me and wiped my memories again and again until I was nothing but a empty shell."

She grabbed a hold of the railing with her hands it started to catch fire, that was until she burnt thru the railing and fell off the balcony into the garden.

Her eyes widened, the world knew she was there, as the skies started to darken.
"oh....oh..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:49 am
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11

"E-eh...." Ene stumbled with her words. "That-That wasn't what I meant!"
She hopped off the porch and helped X up. "I meant more if you could be someone else for a day, like how Nami an' I shared a body. It was weird an' I think we exchanged memories."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:54 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi held onto Jaecen, smiling weakly at him, "Sorry darling..if I could, I would let you enjoy this longer.. she said before resting her head on his chest. "Um...c-can you...help me out..?" she said, her face red. Her dizziness had returned, and she was too dizzy to get up.

Wakai stirred the contents in the pan a little before exhaling a short breath, "All right, guess we should start setting up the table. Where are the coasters to put the pan on?" she asked, looking towards the others.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:11 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen nodded and helped her out of the water and into the change room. "We should really keep track of this kind of stuff."

Erin let Nami's bandaged hands rest on his. She couldn't help but whimper quietly as she looked at her hands. Erin rested his forehead against hers. "You always were a cry baby." He said quietly.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:19 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked up at Jaecen and grinned, rubbing the back of her head, "Haha, yeah. Guess I lost track of how long we were in there. Normally it'd be best to not stay in there for longer than 15 minutes. she said before standing up. She was still feeling a little dizzy, but she was able to at least walk around herself. "Anyway, lets get dressed, maybe the kids and Wakai are finished cooking now." she said as she began to put her clothes back on.

Wakai smiled at Erin and Nami, leaving them to their bonding. She began searching the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen, eventually, finding some coasters for pans or pots. She grabbed one and the pan, then walked over to the dinner table, placing the coaster in the middle with the pan on top, setting up the table.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:28 pm
Jaecen Light

"Definitely." He went around the corner fro Tsuyoi and started getting dressed. "I just hope they really do know what they're doing."

Erin helped Nami up and to the table.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:54 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X gets up with Enes help.
"Oh...I...im sorry. I have a...erm... a lot of experience with lost identity and stuff..." she rubs behind her head as storm clouds gather.

"Maybe you two did exchange memories, its not unheard of two hearts in one body and new memories come from it....and then when the person only has one heart again...the new memories should stay with the person..."she poked her fingers together.

"Like me. ...I have no heart but I hold pieces of others....like yours and Nami and Wakai...erm...yeah"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:36 am
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11

"Uour thoughts just kinda like..." She moved her fists together and made an explosion sound. "I dunno. That's about as best as I can explain it."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:15 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X rubbed her head and smiled, she had a new tooth growing in from where she lost her first baby tooth.
"yeah, sorry about that. That's how Kalena, Jaster, Eric, well....many people explained what I am to me."

She sighed then sniffed the air of what was being cooked. She held her nose.
"what is that smell? ITs weird."

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games