Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Akira Midoriyama generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:20 am
[Deepwater Coves]

A trainer with silver hair that gradiated into brown at the tips yawned widely as they stepped off the boat and on to Peppermint Island. He felt bad not contacting Adam about it or asking him to go with him, particularly because Adam always seemed to be inviting him places, but this time he wanted to train and explore with his pokemon a little and he couldn't properly do that while his boyfriend was diverting his attention. Whether or not he meant to be, Adam was a pretty big distraction for Akira even when he wasn't around, so the young man decided to take this opportunity to spend quality time with just him and his pokemon.

There were a couple of other reasons Akira was glad he hadn't asked Adam on this trip, too. One, he didn't want Adam to see how badly his training skills were - or, more accurately, how little they had improved since the last time he may have seen them, which was probably when they first met at the Sky Peak Ski Range. Nearly freezing to death in the snow after falling off the path...yeah, that had been embarrassing enough. But to not have been able to take on a Swinub? It had been friendly, but if it hadn't, they would have been in big trouble with Akira only having Grass-types.

Here, though, there were bound to be Water-type pokemon and from what Akira knew, Grass-types were good against Water. That would give him an advantage, he hoped, and make it easier to train as well as possibly catch more pokemon. He only had three at the moment, but his team was steadily growing. 'Steadily' was good, too, because at the same time, Akira was trying to grow accustomed to them. If only he'd started this pokemon trainer business stuff when he'd been younger, maybe all the information would have been easier to process. Oh well; no use worrying about the past.

"Ūrī, Happa, Silly, come out!" he said as he tossed his three balls up into the air. The pokemon were released with a chorus of cries as they stretched and tried to get a hold of what was going on. "Hey, guys. I thought we'd spend some quality time together, just you and me. Haven't had a chance to do that a lot lately, huh?"

Happa tilted his head at Akira and gave him a sidelong look. Akira laughed.

"Don't worry, Adam and I aren't fighting or anything right now. I just wanted to spend some time with you guys to get to know you better. Also, I thought it might be nice to try to battle against and find some new friends. How would you like that?"

Ūrī responded with excitable squeaks and leapt for joy before scurrying around in little circles and then repeating the process. Happa watched with a somewhat bemused expression before looking back to his trainer and nodding once. Supercilious raised his head higher and glared down at Akira, but said nothing. Akira believed this was a vast improvement from Silly's usual attempts to throttle or squeeze him in an effort to motivate his trainer to return him to his Luxury Ball.

It could have just been because other people were around and Silly didn't want to attract their attention, but Akira preferred to hope that maybe Silly had decided to tolerate him a little. After all, public places like parks hadn't always stopped the serpentine pokemon before.

"Ooo-kay, then, I'll take that as a yes," Akira said, smiling sheepishly at his trio. "The coves shown on this map sound interesting, even if we don't find anything down there. And if we do, all the better, right?" He held the map and started forward as the leader of their group. The Swinub and Leafeon followed automatically, but it took a very suspenseful few minutes before Supercilious decided to join them by bringing up the rear. Akira guessed he might have wanted to lead, but then considered the situation and lingered behind like a king being heralded by his company.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:27 am
[Cove, Abel and Sasha]

"Awww, hey there!" Taavi grinned and crouched down a polite distance away from the Omanyte; Nauty. He had to admit he was pretty surprised that Sasha had suddenly named all of his pokemon, he remembered their discussion on the subject from their first meeting pretty clearly because Sasha's attitude was so different to his own and yet understandable. 'I never name my pokemon in case they don't like it' or something, hadn't it been? He'd have to ask what had made him change his mind sometime.

"Oh! And, eheh, I think the moment for the joke has kind of passed now," Taavi continued with a grin up at Sasha. "I was just going to ask you who 'she' was and if there was something you wanted to tell me.... It sounded funnier in my head I have to admit."

As Taavi spoke the Dratini slid off its Lapras' friend's shell and glided sinuously across the cave floor back to Taavi. It gave a light trill then and bumped its head against his hand; Taavi chuckled and started to scratch its itchy patches again. "You really like that hu? I'll have to come back and see you, make sure you shed okay."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:34 am
Magician Arcana

Splashing about, having so much fun! It's a Seel!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:37 am
Akira Midoriyama

Graceful in the water... not so much on land; It's a Seel!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Akira Midoriyama generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:31 am
[Deepwater Coves: Akira attempts to capture the encountered Seel!
Silly wanders off to find another pokemon to pick a fight with...]

At the sight of the pokemon shape swimming up to land, Akira hesitated, uncertain. The wild creature hauled itself out of the water before noticing the trainer and his pokemon. The young man smiled in surprise.

"Hey, little guy! Er, or...girl," he added. "Haven't seen a pokemon like you around Kodo before. Want to battle?"

Happa, eager for some action, hurried over to Akira's side and barked a friendly challenge toward the Seel. Ūrī cheered on her comrades from the sidelines, excited that they found a new friend so soon. Supercilious, however, was not impressed.

The Serperior could guess an ice-type when he saw one. He doubted Akira realized that the type-advantage granted to Grass-types against Water would be negated by Ice. Shaking his head, Silly slithered off a little further down the cove looking for bigger fish to fry. Maybe he could exercise his true strength and show that lot that call itself his teammates how battles were really done.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:37 am
Akira Midoriyama

This thing just loves to bite things! It's a Carvanha!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:53 pm
[Cove with Izumi and Oliver]

Shaddaling

Sao Kasai

Michiko listened to the conversation but had nothing to contribute, she didn't really know about motor vehicles all that much and she didn't want to sound dumb.

She waved Izumi good bye as she left and turned towards Oliver. "I apologize if I didn't contribute to the conversation but it was interesting."

She called back her new Pokemon, Seel and her feraligatr and sharpedo came close to her and she petted them.

(I apologize for not responding right away)  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:57 pm
[Abel and Taavi]

"Come on Nautilator, you will like Taavi, promise," Lex cooed, stroking over the spiral shell. "Ooh, I don't think it has, and while I can't speak for ever Bill Withers was..." He trailed off thoughtful.

"Aint no sunshine when he's gone, It's not warm when he is away, ain't no sunshine when he's gone, and he's always gone to long, anytime Taavi goes away," he sang, happily serenading Taavi.

The Omanyte slowly uncurled, peering up shyly at Taavi.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:05 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
[Cove with Michiko ]

Oliver nodded and waved good bye to Izumi before withdrawling all his pokemon, attaching them to his belt and looked over at Michiko. "It's alright, I was thinking of walking along the scrub land paths, if you would care to come with?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:07 pm
Shaddaling

Coiling around our hearts! Not literally. It's a Dratini!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:10 pm
Shaddaling

Hey, look who's come to see you! It's a Wooper!  
Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:51 pm
Shaddaling
[Cove with Oliver ------> Going to Scrubland Paths]

Michiko smiled. "Sure. I would like to see what other stuff there is on the island." She called back her feraligatr and sharpedo, pocketing the pokeballs.

As she moved from the cove to the paths Michiko smiles to see all the greens about. "It is very vibrant and lively here! I wonder what pokemon are there?" She then sprinkles some pokefood in hopes to attract a pokemon  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:11 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Trundling around like a cute snorting tribble... It's a Swinub!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:13 pm
[Cove, Abel and Sasha]

Aaaaaaaaah, awkward! Okay, nice awkward but awkward because Abel was here and-!!! Taavi still found himself grinning as he reached a hand out to the Omanyte. "Well I think he took the hint!" he said, looking up at Abel once he felt a little less embarrassed. "Um, maybe we should all go to a... music thing sometime? Err, if you both want. And when I have some actual money. Err. But in theory? It would be cool right?" He wanted Sasha and Abel to get on so much, maybe it was silly but he didn't have very many people in Kodo, or anywhere come to that. It would be nice if they kind of became friends so they could all hang out together.... But would that mean Alyssa was around? Sweet Arceus he really hoped not!

"Oh!" Taavi looked back over at Abel as he remembered something, something important! "I made us those lunches I said I would before you were up! It's Pidgey and thinly sliced vegetables sandwiches, left over from the roast. So whenever you're hungry I've got them in my bag." That roast had been much needed and it had gone a long way! He could still make a stock out of the remains of the carcass which... They could have soup, or use it instead of water on noodles? But he would be leaving Abel's place soon.... Maybe he should make the stock and leave it for Abel, it was the best he could do for a thank you right now.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:42 pm
[Cove, Abel and Taavi] Not keeping the Dratini

Lex grinned as he finished the last few words, and gently pet the Omanyte's shell, watching the pokemon eye Taavi and carefully extend a tentacle towards the hand. "That could be fun, we could do the bar thing again, when they are showcasing local bands."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff