Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:48 pm
Vladimir puts more gel onto the burns on his arm then screws the top on the jar looking at Mikhail "Mikhail your face is flushed are you alright?" He leans towards Mikhail gently placing his right hand onto Mikhail's forehead to check his temperature  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:54 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"I'm fine!" He said a bit more unsteady than he liked, screaming internally at the fact that his stupid body had decided to make him blush to ears.

"Nope I am not doing this body, he is my teacher and you need to calm the ******** down." He thought and quickly changed the subject.

"Was there anywhere else you were burned? Or do you need any pain meds? And don't like to me about that I heard you screaming when the lightning hit you."  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:09 pm
Skylar moved from his bed opening the door up. His glasses resting on his face the broken lens laying on his desk. "Hey how did you sleep." He was dressed in a pair of black shorts a shirt laying on his chair as he smiled softly. Haru on the other hand was laying on the roof still thinking before jumping down landing on the ground with a soft thump walking away.

Haru: [EXIT]
Skylar: [BEDROOM]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:17 pm
Vladimir looks down at Mikhail "Mikhail don't lie to me alright your face is bright red and I am fine, I screamed because I stopped the lighting rod" pats his student's head smiling "thank you for caring so much"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:24 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar moved from his bed opening the door up. His glasses resting on his face the broken lens laying on his desk. "Hey how did you sleep." He was dressed in a pair of black shorts a shirt laying on his chair as he smiled softly. Haru on the other hand was laying on the roof still thinking before jumping down landing on the ground with a soft thump walking away.

Haru: [EXIT]
Skylar: [BEDROOM]

roy sent him a small smile and patted skylars head " pretty well how about you " he said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:37 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"W-well you're my teacher and you took me in so-"
Mikhail sputtered out trying not to lean into the head pat and becoming mortified that his body was betraying him like this.

"Well it could be worse than just me blushing."
He thought and immediately stopped his thoughts from wandering down that path.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:49 pm
Vladimir "Mikhail I am many things but I can read people well, your developing a crush on me aren't you if so I don't mind though chose wisely before you decide" smiles down at Mikhail while he stood up getting a spare cozy blanket out of his closet then onto Mikhail's shoulders  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:00 am
Skylar looked at him. "I slept alright." He smiled at him as he giggled at the pat on the head. He simply yawned a little before cleaning off his good lens. "At least I can see though one side of these. The other side is laying on my night sand broke."  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:52 pm
Smexi-hexi123

*Sorry for the absence I started a new job two days ago and it's been running me ragged*

Mikhail sputtered some more before deciding to save his dignity and rushed to his room closing the door behind him. Of all the people to fall in love with of course he had to be the first person to ever show him kindness.

"I'm pathetic" He thought leaning against his door, at least Vladimir didn't mind that Mikhail liked him instead of being disgusted, so that was sorta good right?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Vladimir looks at his bedroom door smiling "this is going to be interesting" licks his lips slowly while he lied down on his bed removing his shirt and pants so he could sleep in his boxers yawning as he felt sleep slowly take him  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:10 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Meanwhile Mikhail paced around his room, trying to figure out what to do, "Ok so Vladimir said I'd have to choose for myself, so what if I just not mention it tomorrow....maybe it'll go away on it's own because I am not doing this." He thought somewhat desperately.

It was probably the stupidest thing he could think of, but pulling any sort of confession from him about this was gonna be like pulling teeth. Mikhail flopped onto his bed with a loud groan, hopefully Vladimir would be too busy tomorrow to even think of Mikhail's crush on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:19 pm
As the sun rose in the sky Vladimir's body stirred

Vladimir groans as he sits up while his comforter falls onto his bed while he got out of bed stretching as he grabbed his robe quickly putting it on before he walked out of his room to the kitchen to make breakfast for the students  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:58 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail woke a bit later and stumbled down to the kitchen half dressed, he froze at the sight of Vladimir and made to sneak quietly back upstairs because he knew the man would probably want to talk about this and he was not going to do this.

It was a terrible way of rationalizing things, that if he just didn't talk about it would go away but Mikhail wasn't sure what else to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:06 pm
Vladimir makes some bacon and Eggs Benedict along with some coffee, he pours himself a cup of black coffee with his own breakfast. He sits down at the kitchen table sipping his coffee  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Letting out a quiet sigh of relief at the fact that Vladimir made to slip back up the stairs until he lost his footing turning out and fell onto the stairs with a loud thunk.

He had put his hands forward to brace himself forgetting for a moment they were still burned, a action he regretted almost immediately when pain shot up his arms. Letting out a high pitched noise of pain Mikhail let his head rest on one of the stairs, this was not how he had wanted to start his day.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games