Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:36 pm
Wander held onto the hang-glider tight. But she kept singing! Even though it was a little terrifying. But she also felt like...she was floating... And that was nice. And she got to see so much of Bloodfest! Such pretty sights. She made a good choice. Even if she had little control and wasn't sure if she would land in-bounds. She decided she would like to hang-glide again someday. Maybe with Poepoe! He might appreciate it too.

She also wondered if he would be there at the finish line... That would be nice, too. After everything going on.

For now, she had to focus on landing. Once she did, she somehow managed to let go of the glider but keep hold of her ski poles. She swerved on down, trying not to pause at all. Wander knew she still had to finish! Had to keep going. Had to complete the competition! And so far, it had been pretty fun!

She moved onto a new song. Man, her throat was getting dry. Ending soon...would be pretty great.

She noticed some switches on the way down. Band? Like a music band? Hey, that could help for a finale! She decided to go for it.

Hivestuck

My name is: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
My team is: Orange
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: B

Current Score: 8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:37 pm
Precision? No problem. He fell hard and fast, with not much time to drift. Guo even got to do a couple of spins in the air with his knives! Then he slammed down onto the half-pipe. He skiied up and down it a couple of times, trying to nail more coolness points both in general and with his knives. He eventually flew off and back onto the trail, grinning. Good fun, but all of that had to end eventually! He zoomed away. Guo wanted more pizzazz, more drops, more danger. It couldn't be over yet!

He was almost sad at seeing the end. He could just do this forever, honestly. But he did just admit things had to end. Maybe he could slam into the crowd or something? Nah. He didn't need to go to jail for real. Manage expectations.

At least the competition was about to give him actual options. Fireworks? Cool, but how did that factor into his gig? A band? Again, relevance? Models? Eh. Could cut em, but eh. Balloons...? Now that...was something to consider.

Something to strike, something to pop. He could really use those in his performance. Some sweet, sweet mirth. Let's do it!

Hivestuck

My name is: Guouli Pyrero
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: C

Current Score: 11

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 3 100-sided dice: 83, 96, 47 Total: 226 (3-300)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:51 pm
Wander decided to give it...one more try.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 100-sided dice: 57, 26 Total: 83 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:52 pm
And try she did!  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:54 pm
She just had to make it...!

Total: 140  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:08 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: B) Band!

Current Score: 10

Nanogg didn't even scream as he fell -- he choked with fear, skis stabbing through the trampoline as he crashed into it. He struggled free, cheeks burning darkly turquoise as he -- again, tried to stand up and get to his feet. And -- again -- wiping away fresh blood from his injuries. The humiliation burned more, though, and the drive to just get going, get moving, finish the performance.

A ring made of river silver, // marked with runes of steel, he began again, picking up speed again, getting re-used to the feel of snow and blade, wincing at the aches and pains of his new bumps and bruises as he managed to keep his balance. His forge-song gave him some hope -- he was getting the hang of it, and he was starting to have a more consistent tune to his rhyming song. He even recovered enough to take a look out at Civisect, or what he could see of it. Cold lights gleamed -- so unlike his home, it was, this symbol of the Outside world. So many cool colors, too... of course.

"Like an arrow loosed from its quiver, // Soon it's power its enemies would feel." And it was indeed power on his mind as he sped down the mountainside. Power he would have. "A ring made of river silver, // held then by weak hands, // Passed from mortal to mortal, ever and ever, // until it's power shook the lands."

Wait, was that the ******** finish line? Oh ********. He quickly skiied to the "band" option, wondering if he would get a chance to finish his song... because it wasn't ******** done yet.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:35 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Psykgi Mentha
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Mime
My choice is: D) Models!

Current Score: 9

Psykgi initially regretted her choice, but she got into it pretty easily --Hang gliding, after all, was fun, more fun when things went... interesting. She couldn't mime for s**t with the hang glider, and some stupid honkbeasts got in her way, but she mimed... in the air? With the glider? It totally counted, she felt.

Either way, it was fun, and she was here to have fun and compete. Without fun, she'd probably just stay back at her booth, even with the pride of her city on the line. Not that the cities competed for Bloodfest, of course -- this was a time for blood, not location. But Psykgi couldn't help but hope for another Starlight festival, another chance to prove that Civisect was the best city ever.

She thought it was, no matter what.

Being alone on the slopes did get her thinking, though. She even forgot to mime, as she was hit by a sneaky thought. She'd been hurt on the streets of her own city -- not always made to feel welcome in her own home. She lived there, worked there, paid her taxes there, but that amounted to very little for many people. Being military helped, and having many friends and allies helped more, but...

No. Such thoughts were treasonous and, more importantly, negative. She was not going to ruminate. Fortunately this "peaceful" skiing was about to be over -- the finish line was ahead. One of the options was... models? She could be surrounded by hot trolls? Well gosh, what else would she want to pick?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:26 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
My talent category is: Weapon Handling
My choice is: C) Balloons!

Current Score: 8

Keionx sped along -- maybe too speedy, but she couldn't stop this fun train. Nor, though, could she use her weapon safely, just go... go go go. She tried to slow herself down on the landing, weaving along the snowfield, slowing down enough to start doing another set of sword maneuvers. It was smoother now that she was used to it, now that her joints were warmed up. But, still, when she saw the finish line just ahead, she knew she was ready for her show to be over.

She steeled herself, preparing to finish her most elaborate maneuver yet -- a perfect finisher for a fight and for a talent show. She didn't have much time to think about what might go well with it but, remembering the trees, she felt that she needed targets. Balloons.

Keionx had little experience with balloons, aside from the occasional neighbor's wiggler-day party. She hadn't been invited to many, though, not being very fun at parties. She tended to break things.

She was slightly better at parties now, though. At least, she thought so -- the Swamp didn't have many parties held within its depths, and she was out and about too often for it to be relevant to her.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:27 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
Yesterday's Total: 2, using Nasty Parking Lot Ice
Damage: -4+2= -2
Repair: 3-1= +2
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Ice Chunks

Keionx shored up her increasingly nasty structure with more of the gross-a** ice, not particularly caring now. It was a hideous thing, but it did have a nice sloped roof and some shelves inside for belongings. You know, in case anyone ever wanted to live in her snow hive...  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:34 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 2, using sparkly snow
Damage: -5
Repair: +3+2 = 5
New Total: 5

Building Material for Tomorrow: sparkly snow

Nanogg wondered if this was just a wild pack of assholes, or if they had sculptures on display. Maybe someone should teach those outsiders a lesson in respect and fairness. Or, better yet, trap them in one of the many dark allys and spill a little blood on the ground, show them that they had to earn the right to get away with how much they did.

In the meantime, he would beat them out with his skills, his fury manifesting as a completely rebuilt structure. He almost didn't stop, not until his lusus nudged him and reminded him that he was hungry as heck. It was with great reluctance that he turned away from his structure -- he would have to fix the horns tomorrow.

And maybe add a few traps.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 3 100-sided dice: 80, 19, 10 Total: 109 (3-300)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:41 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Snowflake, snowflake, no more globdamn explosions. Psykgi needed some snowflake fun after that s**t.  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 37, 57 Total: 94 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:42 pm
Psykgi Mentha

It was very awkward to catch a snowflake on her tongue, and it was embarrassing.

(Goal: 109)  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:43 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi wasn't sure she would be able to get this one to the judge, but she was going to try.

(Goal: 109 - 94 = 15 - 50 = 0)  
Taki-di rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:34 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: [Blue]
Yesterday's Total: 2
Damage: -8
Repair: +3
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

There it went. Again. This was a fight of futility, there was no progress, there was nothing to sustain or keep. It was snow and ice, something that would inevitably melt. This was simply a lesson. These structures were ephemeral, these efforts all to build something that would only last a day. It would just become a question of was the life of a single day worth it? Ice and snow were hardly the sturdiest materials in the world and in Tsarzi's opinion, hardly appropriate for any proper structure. A temporary shelter, perhaps, but as these exercise was proving, that would be a shelter that deteriorated quickly and needed rebuilt often.

Even given that, Tsarzi took some precautionary measures, jamming icicles into the snow around her rebuilt fort as a warning. Mot of these issues were from the fact this was a tourist open compound and they had no consideration for anyone but themselves.

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:38 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: [Blue]
My talent category is: Dance
My choice is: B

Current Score: 11

This was a run full of risks, though Tsarzi would cite that all of ehrs were calculated. None of those options from the sheer cliff had been particularly safe. That said, the half pipe worked and she caught herself and proceed easily enough. Unflappable as ever and determined in the face of pressure, the near misses hadn't quite caused panic and it was likely thanks to that she made it out as well as she did.

The track was coming to an end though, cresting some easy slopes with some signs leading up informing the perfathletes of the finale. Balloons were out, those had nothing to do with dance, too whimsical for her performance. They would likely appeal to the juggalo judges, but that was hardly a reason to just choose those. Models would feel more appropriate if she had something for the models to be modeling. So another no.

Tsarzi got more than enough fireworks last Bloodfest.

She'd be going the band route, but that hardly guaranteed they'd be playing something fitting for her particular brand of dance. Even on skis, it was an adaptation of her movement meditations, artful motions and a dance of sort, but not something that would match an average orchestra performance.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games