Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:43 am
"no.... no ... no... thats is my level star... when it's dark purple it tells my... alchol content........ whoa i'm wasted...."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:43 am
(300 posts!)

raylana laughed a little bit at them and shook her head slightly.  

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:52 am
"sorry ray...."he pased out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:00 am
she shook her head "idiot" she said affectionatly. "i suppose we should try to get him to his room...."  

DragonSong

Yinala

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:05 pm
Inwe Greycloak
Inwe opened the door with a spell. "Yuri. Here's dinner," she placed the plate on a table. "Don't worry, you'll be able to eat with humans soon. Have faith."
"Thank you, and I do hope that your right!" She ate her food hungrily, it had been a while since she had had a full meal.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:44 pm
yinala1231

"Thank you, and I do hope that your right!" She ate her food hungrily, it had been a while since she had had a full meal.

Inwe laughed. "Well I have to go attend to something," she said walking to her room.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:55 pm
Kaden simply watched Kojay pass out with a weird expression on his face. "I'll help him to his room." He offered, standing up. "How he even managed to stay awake that long is quite the mirical, magical or not. He'll be sleeping this off for days."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:25 pm
raylana laughed "which may be a good thing, depending how you look at it" she said, still affectionatly. he was, after all, her friend.  

DragonSong

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:28 pm
"I'll help you move master Drunkered I meen Kojay"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:35 am
kojay laid there  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:48 pm
Kaden took Kojay and heaved him up so he could carry him to his room. "Lead the way, master Jaden." He said putting Kojay's arm around his neck so he could hold him easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:51 pm
This way sir  

kaykeyser
Crew

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:15 pm
raylana followed them "so do you have this kind of excitement at home?" she asked kaden almost teasingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:21 pm
cleaned up the uneused dinner plates  

sasamiblue

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:22 pm
Jaden just hoped that all these dragons and drunkered would go away he wanted the yung lovers to take each other, hop in bed, lay seads of pation, get maried and have children, he longed to once again raise children and to know that his yung lady had a man to protect her and care for her and most of all he wanted her to be happy.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games