Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:09 pm
[[it makes you flinch and pull back pirate ]]
Skylar squeeked slightly as he grabbed her hand. "Heyyyyyyy how am I gunna punish you if you don't let me?" she asked, looking at him. She tilted her head, though. "Kai-Kai, are you sleeeeeeepy?" she asked cheefully, scooting one leg a little foward so she could have better balance. She then reached out the other hand and tried to poke him on the head again. "Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy," she said in a somewhat sing-song voice.

[[she acts like a five year old xP WHOOHOO]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:17 pm
Kai closed his eye again as he caught her hand, smirking very faintly. "Maybe I don't want to be punished, little mouse" he mumbled, shaking his head again, but not raising it from the ground. Some of his hair fell over his eyes, but he ignored it, unwilling to move. He exhaled softly at her questions, but didn't react other than simply speaking. "Yes, I am sleepy," he said quietly, still holding her hand and not realizing she was going in and aiming for his head now.

[Hehe, and she squeaked again. xD;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:35 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:42 pm
[Haha, that's fine. I had to let my doggies out. xP]

Kai grunted again as she poked his head, then brought his hand up sluggishly and rubbed the spot lightly, leaving his hand there after. His eyes remained closed though and he shifted slightly, still just lying flat on his back on the floor. "Do you mind," he began with a slight smirk. "If I just collapse here? Or should I switch to Kaori's room instead?" His tail was lying on the ground beside him, twitching lazily every now and then.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:49 pm
Skylar laughed. "Nope!" she said, falling down gently next to him, lying on her side just looking at him. "Don't mind at all. But... are you just going to sleep there or change to the bed?" she asked, thinking the bed would be more comfortable since he had the wound. She reached up, pushing some of the hair that had fallin into his face away. Her eyes softened as her gaze shifted to his injuries wrapped in the white clothes. "Doesn't hurt any more, does it?" she asked softly, refuring to the wound.
[[i hadda move the hair; it was pissing me off xD]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:53 pm
[Haha, k! xD]

Kai's head turned slowly to watch her as she dropped to the floor. He considered her words for a moment, closing his eyes as she moved his hair, then opening them again as she finished. He shrugged slightly. "I don't want to take your bed from you," he said simply, then paused as he heard her question. "No, I'm fine. It doesn't hurt anymore at all." He nodded as if to confirm his words were true and then fell entirely still again, except for his tail and the constant rise and fall of his chest.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:59 pm
Skylar looked at him, tilting her head slightly. "No, it's okay. It's nothing, really," she said reasuringly, hoping he'd change his mind. S'il ne prend pas le lit, je sentirai le mauvais... she thought, sighing. She looked back down at the bandages; why did she feel so guilty for that? She only saw the small stain of blood that had been from those two girls, and hoped the bleeding had stopped for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:05 pm
Kai blinked at her, then closed his eyes again, chuckling to himself quietly. "Well, the other thing is... I don't really feel like getting up." He was sprawled full length on his back, with no intention of forcing himself to get up any time soon. He peeked one eye slowly open to watch her again, frowning slightly as he watched her staring at the bandages. "Hey, I said I'm fine and I am," he said reassuringly.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:18 pm
"That wasn't what you were thinking?" Kai asked curiously. But then he paused, thinking to himself for a moment of her next question. "You could... hand me a pillow?" he finally said with a laugh. "Or keep me company here on the floor?" he added with a faint smirk. Then he just shrugged. "But it doesn't really matter. I'm fine, and comfortable, so you should just get some rest too, or something."  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:28 pm
"No way," she said, a little childly, jumping up and running to get a pillow. She returned after a moment, towering over him. She smirked as she lifted up the pillow and positioned it above his head. She wondered what he'd do as she just let go of the pillow, watching as it dropped. She giggled for a moment before jumping over him, planning on colapsing next to him. "I'll stay with you, though," she said cheerfully.
[[i dare you to trip her xD]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:24 pm
[Oh, it's a dare, is it? >D]

Kai blinked at her as she jumped to her feet and then returned to stand over him. He smirked faintly, watching the pillow raise and pause directly over his head. He blinked at it a couple times, then quickly set the back of his hand to his face, so when the pillow fell, it landed on his outspread fingers and palm. He chuckled softly as he moved it aside, shaking his head. "It's not nice to drop things on people," he pointed out simply. When she jumped over him, he smirked again as his tail lashed out, wrapping gently around her ankle. "And it's not very safe to jump over people, is it? Someone could get hurt." But as soon as his tail had wrapped around her, his hands had come up as well, to catch her safely when or if she fell.

[Have to go again... T.T]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:38 pm
[[it's oki. i have to go to the dance anyway xD]]
Skylar's eyes widened as she felt his tail around her ankle. She braced herself for the fall, but then also felt Kai catch her. She blushed slightly as she looked over at him, a small nervious smile on her face. "I couldn't help it..." she said simply, sticking out her tongue, "then again, you got revenge, didn't you?" She laughed softly as she looked down at her ankle. "People can get hurt, and if I had, I'd blame you!" she said teasingly, poking him gently on the cheek before looking away pretending to be innocent.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:45 pm
[Hehe, have fun!]

Kai shook his head, chuckling as she stuck out her tongue. "Well, as long as you know," he grinned, and then nodded his head at her revenge comment, smirking lightly and next following her gaze as she glanced at her own ankle. "Well, you better be glad I'm nice enough to catch those I trip," he nodded with another smirk. He blinked as she poked him, then laughed and laid back down, his arms pulling slightly away so she could get up if she wished to.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:21 pm
[[AHAHAHAHAHA. good time, good time <3]]
Skylar smiled up at him. "Yup, I am lucky, aren't I?" she teased; she knew, though, that if he hadn't been there she'd porbably be injured as well. She looked down at his hands as he pulled them away, but sighed. "I said I'd stay with you, didn't I?" she asked, wondering if he didn't want her there or just didn't remember. J'aime Kai, mais... il n'aimer pas moi, she thought, resting her head against the floor as she lowered her eyes a moment.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff