Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LDC Fomalhaut

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:02 pm
Ehhh~ Yo.

Name: Peter, Pete, Peteh, Pee, Petey. You get the point, ja.

Nationality: British. [Lolz, prommie status +10]

Interests: Videogames, Nicki, Music, JMusic, Nicki, Friends, Intarwebz, Nicki, Plush Virus', Plush Ninja, Nicki.. Thats probably it. ;3

Other: College boy. M'yes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:50 pm
Hey, I'm pickleboy. Real name: Kelsey

*cough* Yes... means I'm a girl. Anyways! Er... Hey... Heh... sweatdrop Dunno what to put... Ummm..

Age? 19

Likes? Umm... Pickles. xd

Dislikes? Umm... Getting something in my eye, owie.

Yeah... PM me if you'd like to talk, that'd be cool. heart  

PickleBoy

I2aichu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:20 am
Hello peoples!!!
I are an atheist/ blasphemy on wheels.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:22 pm
Hello sinners. My name is Spencer and I have no problem with any faiths or beliefs, I just know they're all wrong. Before I go further into introduceing myself, I would like to send a big thank you to Satan for getting me in the guild so quickly.

Anyway, I am a proud atheist. I belive religon was made by the government thousand of years ago and is simply a way to control the ignorant masses, but I also however think it is a wonderful idea, so though I may be able to, I never disprove God or any other Supreme Being to any religous nut. If they want to belive that they'll go to Heaven and have everything perfect when they die, who am I to tell them the truth? However it does get quite boreing knowing that I am above them becase I am not limited by faith, so I hope to reach out to my Amoeba evolved brotheren and have a conversation without someone trying to bring me to a non-existant symbol of mans stupidity.  

Lash Vereaux

Quotable Genius

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:49 pm
Lash Vereaux
Hello sinners. My name is Spencer and I have no problem with any faiths or beliefs, I just know they're all wrong. Before I go further into introduceing myself, I would like to send a big thank you to Satan for getting me in the guild so quickly.
No Problem. I just happened to be online. ninja Though, by now, you should know that in exchange for your quick entrance into this guild, you must sell me your soul! twisted Just kidding, souls give me gas. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:20 am
Name: Cody

About me: Uhm... I like music and sleeping. Oh, and eating. Breathing is nice too. Other than I just like.. play guitar 'n stuff. I like a lot of classic rock like Bowie, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Queen... Uh, yeah.  

Reichkovich

aguave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:47 am
Lash Vereaux
However it does get quite boreing knowing that I am above them becase I am not limited by faith,

Hmm this comment striked me funny.
You know you are superior to those who have faith?
blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:23 pm
Hello, all! I wasn't invited exactly, but I was looking for this guild after I saw it elsewhere.

Name: Kenneth

Why am I an atheist?
*begin unforgiveable rant* I think the question should be, "Who is this big invisble guy the thronging masses insist exist?" There is no God and there never was. He is an invention, a fallacy, created by clever men to explain the world and keep the fools under their thumb. Eventually, I think they started believing the BS they were shoveling, and organized religion was born. Religion has had to bow constantly to the merciless progression of modern science, and is not far from being completely obliterated. I think. *end unforgiveable rant*

Interests: Computers, mathematics, science, and Star Trek! I am a devout Trekkie. (I should put that down as my religion, honestly...) When I graduate, I'm going to college! When I graduate from there, I'm going striaight back to get a doctorate! When I graduate from there, I'm going to be a quantum physicist! Yay for me!

I also like Fullmetal Alchemist (those Ishbalans...such suckers...), Hellsing (they're ALL suckers), and (sometimes) Naruto. When I want laughs, I'll watch Family Guy, Whose Line, or some stand up comedy.  

DivideByZero14

aguave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:34 pm
DivideByZero14
Star Trek! I am a devout Trekkie. (I should put that down as my religion, honestly...)

Trekkies !
I <3 you trekkers;
4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:08 pm
Name - Hi, people. I'm Jake.
Age - 16 >.>
Location - California, USA... the place where everyone wants to live, unless you're an old person.. then you should go to Florida an stop clogging up our state, no matter how crappily it's run...
Interests - However cliche it may sound, music is my life. and my gf. they come about neck and neck, really. XD naw, just razzin' you. (<3 lurves, Safaia!~)
Current Predicament - Being made to leave because of his christian parents. Dammit. See you all later.  

KadoJJ

~Screwed_Up_Emo~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:29 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:07 pm
Name:Jordan
Nationality:Mexican
Major:English Minor: Korean

I attend a community college and will hopefully transfer to UCLA or USC  

Lesilrok

The Gray Race

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:49 am
Im Peirce. I'm 13, but I'm not one of those kids who is 'atheist' becuase it's "cool and rebellious." I find it practical. My favorite band is Bad Religion, and I'm glad to meet some people with similar philisophical perspectives.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:41 am
And oh my sweet god, your sig is huge.  

Waffle Dem0n

sammysrevenge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:53 am
Hello,
Im sammy Im an atheist...
domokun
heh  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games