Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:05 pm
Britney Spears can at LEAST sing HALF decently.
No, Ashley is essentially Paris Hilton, except instead of a nose, she's got boobs.
But aside from the nose, does anyone else think that she kinda resembles Paris?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:09 pm
Brittany Spears can't sing to save her life.

Ashley acts like Paris, but isn't tall or skinny enough. Her cheekbones aren't high enough, etc, etc, etc....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:11 pm
Well, I guess she's just got that "Stupid Spoiler Whore" look about her, that's why she reminds me of Paris. Of course, if she dyed her hair black, she'd look kinda like Ashlee Simpson.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:14 pm
Excuse me while I go lose my lunch. Neither of those "girls" deserve to be brunettes.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:16 pm
I don't really classify that as brunette. I classify it as "Cheap Dye Emo Kid".

http://www.girlskickbutt.com/images/girls/ashlee_simpson/ashlee_simpson_030.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:17 pm
Thank goodness. I can't even look at that for very long without cringing.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:19 pm
Does she not resemble Ashley Graham though?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:27 pm
Mippys
Quote:
Biohazard Extreme advised i make this topic because of my sheer dislike of resident evil 4.
When i first played it i was amazed, it was fun and the new controls/gameplay. This soon wore off and i became boarded with it. The game became repetative and i stoped playing it. i have never played it since. i played it on different modes and played the minigames and i found nothing new.
i hate resi 4.

discuss-
-do you hate resi 4
-resi 4 newbs
-why resi 4 is bad

Nice typing bud.
I found nothing wrong with RE4, or "resi 4" that just butchers it.

Anyway, you became boarded with it? Okay well, that didn't make sense perhaps you tried to spell bored? Congratulations with your attempt.

And you hate this game, and you say you didn't finish it? That's beyond stupid, again.

Found nothing new? I guess you didn't play the game, and yeah controls are supposed to get Repetitive, you know? For memorization.

I think the only possible thing to find wrong with RE 4 is that it's not long enough, RE4 falls under my second favorite game! Just under Remake.

Are we really going to support game bashing here?

heart

The only way to play the minigames is to beat the game. So the bolded statement doesn't make any sense.

And it's not Game Bashing. He stated his opinion and asked others theirs (with bad spelling and grammar.)

And your wrong. We can find alot long with RE. Well let's see, it's categorized as Survival/Horror and Action. It's wrong, as there is very little horror (if any) and others will agree. I'll end it right now, as I'm sure Bio and others will gladly add to what was wrong with the game.  

Elliot Salem

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:31 pm
Captain Phantom
RE4 was the first RE game I ever played and I like it! But before I started playing RE4 I always watched my dad play the other ones and he said "this ones easy you wanna try?". so I did and I recently finished Dead Aim because it was pretty easy and the controls were similar. but I'm still a noob and i can't even finish pro on RE4 yet emo And I don't get the merchant either and the game isn't realistic! zombies aren't real anyway.

That's what THEY want you to think. Anyway, I've said ot before, so I'll say it again. Zombies are a possibility. The reason why people say it's impossible is because the only way you can test a virus or a way to bring the dead back to life is to have a dead body. Or to kill someone. The whole concept is more about morals. Because no matter where you are in this world, no one seems to disrespect the dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:41 pm
And that's the thing. The bio-engineering. The conspiracies, of big corporations doing illegal stuff. All that was actually RELEVANT. People are afraid of weaponized viruses, anthrax, and such. It's a real threat.

Last time I checked, nobody was afraid of a cult of spanish people. And there is no such thin in the real world as being controlled by a parasite that's... Actually dug up from the mines? Meaning that it's a natural creation? Come on...
The closest thin that I can think of to Los Illuminados in real life are Scientologists.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

The closest thin that I can think of to Los Illuminados in real life are Scientologists.

Well said. Made me giggle.

Seriously though, that's what made the Original so intense... The fact that it could very well happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:17 pm
It's not the zombies that were scary though. When you think about it... Imagine being a zombie... Yes, that's kinda disturbing... Or imagine laying in bed and having black boils and lesions on your skin, while you're dying. Equally disturbing.... It's the DISEASE. The fact that these zombies are carrying the T-Virus that would make your skin rot and decompose and your memories and intelligence go away. It's the disease that's scary, not the zombies themselves.
It's not the monster, it's the thought of becoming a monster.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Shinigami Substitute

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:27 pm
I thought we were talking about RE4's issues, not Britney Spears.

Btw, I agree, Britney Spears can't sing for scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:43 am
Gambler of Whispers
I thought we were talking about RE4's issues, not Britney Spears.

Btw, I agree, Britney Spears can't sing for scream
Well, Ashley is RE4's issue. And we were just making comparisons.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:29 am
Well, I'd say that's a solid argument. But for some people, it's about surviving against other monsters... people who already found the monster within themselves, and aren't afraid of it.

Just a thought, though.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games