Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
::+ Post Pix Of Your Favorite Chinese Artists HeRe!!! +:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post?
Yes
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
What a boring thread!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
I love you! O.O
34%
 34%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 41

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:37 pm
I like Baby Kelly! She haven't change much!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyone knows and like him? His name is Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming.  

sasa_powa_4eva

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:43 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Now this looks more like Jolin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

when i went bac to HK,,,i saw Jolin unexpectedly...we were eatin in Kwai Hing Plaza or Kwai Fong i dun remember...then we heard music...so we followed the music...then we saw a bunch of peeps holding up signs that say "Jolin!" and "Barry!" (kala-o-babe(radio channel) dj) then we jus saw Jolin...it waz cool...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:55 pm
sasa_powa_4eva

Yeah, he's in alots of TVB shows this year, has become very famous too..but I do not like him..

@charlene: eek lucky..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:57 pm
Hm..
Not sure if Jolin's 'beauty' is natural or not.
Aparently there are rumors that she has had platic surgery.

Any about how the stars looked when they were younger, I believe it's harsh to call them all ugly. Beauty is more in side than outside... Of course varies in the eyes of the beholder.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:21 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva

Yeah, he's in alots of TVB shows this year, has become very famous too..but I do not like him..

@charlene: eek lucky..

what tvb shows has he been in?i've neva seen him b4 nor heard of him...

Darkaznstargoddess--i had dis chinese magazine and they had alot of pix of stars who they think had surgery...one i believe is true is niki chow's lips...  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:22 pm
@azngoddess: I think Jolin did have surgery, or just lost weight..

@charlene: I forgot, most of them were in the start of the year..so yeah..and I don't think Niki had surgery, but 100% Joey did..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:38 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
@azngoddess: I think Jolin did have surgery, or just lost weight..

@charlene: I forgot, most of them were in the start of the year..so yeah..and I don't think Niki had surgery, but 100% Joey did..

where do u think joey had surgery? if i had the magazine,,,i'd scan those pix on...niki looks so...different...  

[Monchhichi]

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:19 am
Twins Film Ad For Casio Baby G

(credits goes to AF)

Twins was paid a seven figure number to be the spokespeople of Casio Baby G in Hong Kong. Earlier, Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi went to Japan to film a new series of advertisements. Even though they were only staying in Japan for 2 days, the two were extremely happy.

As this is the first time Twins have worked with the Japanese, they were treated extremely well. Casio organised for the two to stay in a 5 star hotel. They were given a president suite to live in, which costs a five figure amount to live in a day.

Twins had many looks to portray for the ad. One of the scenes was filmed in a downtown street. The two had to be filmed walking down Japanese streets. There was a Christmas theme background.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric Kok Makes Gillian Chung Cry

User Image
(From Left to Right: Gillian Chung, Gillian's Mom, Charlene's Dad, Charlene Choi, Eric Kok)

Emotional Conversation: Eric Kok Makes Gillian Chung Cry

The rehearsals of "Twins - One Time No Twice Concert" are being processed rapidly, because the date of the concert is coming soon, Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung still had to continue their rehearsals even when they have injured their legs while dancing, and went to do acupuncture the next day. Besides this, they also had to take time out to film a short clip for their concert.

Twins' concert this time appears to be different than any format of their previous concerts; they've given up on the little comedic storylines, no special guests, but they've arranged for Eric Kok to do an emotional interview with them, opening up Twins' hearts step by step. During the short clip, Eric talked about their point of view on love with them, like how their attitude is towards romance rumors, and relationships with family, even of how Gillian's mom and Charlene's dad got along with Twins before and after entering the showbiz. There's also a part of where Charlene imitates Gillian's mom's way of talking, and Charlene's dad sings Twins songs to prove that he's a hardcore Twins fan. Eric's emotional conversation, has touched on Gillian's bitter and sour matters that have occurred in her family and in her career, making her cry immediately.

Also, Twins will be having seven different costumes during the concert to match up with each special part of the concert. The draft of their main costume in the concert will also appear at the last part of the concert; Twins will be wearing that costume while performing some familiar medleys of some classic songs. The costumes are still being made right now, but it can be sure that fans will have a new feeling towards Twins when the show starts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Twins and Kenny were at Tsim Sha Tsui to promote a new opening mall on Dec. 24, large crowds of fans were present. They played games with the public and gave many Christmas presents away, making everyone have a great Christmas Eve.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:09 am
******** nice pictures..and Joey Yung had surgery on the nose..and other parts I'm not sure, but she admit that she did have surgery..-.-''..and Gill's mom don't look like her, and Ah Sa's dad don't look Ah Sa..and I think Eric Kwok is cool 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:53 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
3nodding

lol,,,her nose...hmmm....didn't notice...well, u can't realli tell if ah sa's dad look like her cuz he has shades on and a huge mstache...Eric Kwok...old guy....lol...i 'll post more pix....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:02 pm
pix of Twins and Kenny on christmas eve...
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

[Monchhichi]

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:48 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
3nodding

I absolutely agree with you!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:49 pm
Thank you so much xoxCharlenexox. Those pix are so nice! *save them on my computer*  

sasa_powa_4eva

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:10 pm
Niki Chow has fake lips? Really? I love her so much! She's my favorite actress! Not singer though, I don't like her songs. Here's some pix of her. She's soooo pretty! >.<
(is this her before?!)

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games