Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MisterUkuboy

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:54 pm
Name: Alexof707
Why: Why not?
What: What isn't to like right? he has great power and he practices martial arts.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:39 pm
Name: Rinny
Why: Because of his hot tai-jutusu moves and hard work and determination (in his words, there are the talented, and the ones who have to train every day of their lives) And his brain melting voice. I love that voice. I'd die and go to heaven if I met Brian Donovan.
What: His spandex. And his battles are eye candy to watch. I love the way he doesn't look like a typical gary sue anime character.  

GAlA DEVELOPER 2

CandySplurge
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:42 pm
Youthfuliness
Name: Rinny
Why: Because of his hot tai-jutusu moves and hard work and determination (in his words, there are the talented, and the ones who have to train every day of their lives) And his brain melting voice. I love that voice. I'd die and go to heaven if I met Brian Donovan.
What: His spandex. And his battles are eye candy to watch. I love the way he doesn't look like a typical gary sue anime character.
It could be possible to meet Brian Donovan you know, except he doesn't go to the Anime Cons... =[
and Lee's japanese voice, Yoichi Masukawa is sexy as well! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:30 am
That really sucks. D=

I like his Japanese voice too, but not as much. I got used to it though after watching the subbed episodes and shippuden.  

GAlA DEVELOPER 2

Folgor2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:52 am
Name: Folgor2
Why: Because he cannot use normal techniques and must rely on determination and courage to win. There is something about that quality ever since i first saw him in the manga i thought he was awesome.
What: The ability to surpass the human limit through hard work is just again something i admire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm
HI!!! I'm Jitsumi, I'm new but i am a MAJOR Lee-LOver biggrin . I've been a Lee fangirl since the beginning and i even earned the Nickname Lee-Kun, from all the times i would talk about him ^////^ Currently have Lee painted on my wall, a lee plushie, a Lee t-shirt, a lee wristband, a lee figurine, 2 different one-of-a-kind hand drawn Lee posters, and some other Lee stuff biggrin  

Lxjitsumi

5,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

X_Hitoshirezu_Tenshi_X

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 am
name: X_Hitoshirezu_Tenshi_X (call me Hito)
why: he reminds me of my early life! (except when i would go up in my room and cry, he'd keep going and continue to strife to get stronger..) When he was defeated in that unusually graphic match with Gaara (who my friend likes biggrin ), he didn't wait to be healed, he made himself heal. Even if he only can use Taijutsu, i believe he is the most powerful and most honorable character in the whole series. (don't forget Guy sensei! ~.^)
what: the *ding!* smile gets me every time!~
and.... THE EYEBROWS!!!!!!! =^.^=  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 pm
hello, Jessica here, rock lee fan extraordinair!

He's my all time favorite male anime character and my number 1 crush! I have a rock lee plushie, action figure, iron-on patch, multiple keychains, and even a wallet! You could say I'm obsessed, I just find him so cute and funny and nice!  

JessicaRaine

Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces