Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:43 am
Depends on the actor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:40 pm
I dont' think necessarily it will ruin him. I love the movies and the games but I view them as seperate worlds almost. So, it really doesn't phase me and I really don't expect characters to turn out in any certain way. One thing I noticed that's weird on imdb.com, they have Claire listed for the movie but not Wesker. Well they have someone listed but not his part since they say it's in negotiations. Though, I did see that they have licensed Wesker for the movie. They also have Ashanti in it, which kinda worries me...

And another thing about Wesker, he is at least unlockable in the battle mode for RE: CV  

Soluna-hime

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:04 am
Soluna-hime
I dont' think necessarily it will ruin him. I love the movies and the games but I view them as seperate worlds almost. So, it really doesn't phase me and I really don't expect characters to turn out in any certain way. One thing I noticed that's weird on imdb.com, they have Claire listed for the movie but not Wesker. Well they have someone listed but not his part since they say it's in negotiations. Though, I did see that they have licensed Wesker for the movie. They also have Ashanti in it, which kinda worries me...

And another thing about Wesker, he is at least unlockable in the battle mode for RE: CV

Not to mention RE4 Mercenaries, where he's unlockable.

And I wouldn't worry so much about Ashanti. They had Snoop Dogg listed in Apocalypse cast to play LJ, but decided against it. Who knows, they might scrap Ashanti as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:59 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Soluna-hime

Not to mention RE4 Mercenaries, where he's unlockable.

And I wouldn't worry so much about Ashanti. They had Snoop Dogg listed in Apocalypse cast to play LJ, but decided against it. Who knows, they might scrap Ashanti as well.

i would have liked jim in the films. i like him. he is cool and is a more realistic person. not all civillians have special skills. sometimes playing dead is the best thing biggrin  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:57 am
It figures... Jim was just as annoying as Sherry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

And Ashley and Steve. And thos stupid siblings, Lilly and..whatever his name was.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:41 am
Id say wesker. He has the best plot that spans all the re games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:53 am
Biohazard EXTREME

i'm trying to cut down on talking about sherry because i will get banned so please do not bring her up...
please cry  

A5116278

x.Wesker.x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:03 pm
Wesker and Leon.

Wesker was awesome in RE0 and RE1, and Leon rocked in RE2 and RE4  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:01 am
Wesker, hell yes.
Leon, HELL NO.  

Biohazard EXTREME

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:38 pm
I'm sure I've already put in my two cents as far as who I think rocks as best male character... buuuut....

Chris & Wesker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:35 pm
+Viral Dollie+
I'm sure I've already put in my two cents as far as who I think rocks as best male character... buuuut....

Chris & Wesker
You can never say it enough.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Verrigan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:46 pm
I like any male character in RE that isn't annoying, and by annoying I mean a screwed up voice that scratches the surface of my skull. Nicholai, Wesker, and Barry are my favorite 3 though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:22 pm
Verrigan
I like any male character in RE that isn't annoying, and by annoying I mean a screwed up voice that scratches the surface of my skull. Nicholai, Wesker, and Barry are my favorite 3 though.
You know, I was just playing Metal Gear Solid 2, and it occured to me... Is it a typical Japanese notion that all Russians have white hair? Because we really don't.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:11 pm
if there had to be the king of all male characters in video games i would say HUNK! now all they need to do is make a full RE game with him in it and it would rock!!! now who else agrees with me on this?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games