Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:43 pm
"Glad to see you came out Kenton." C.B. smiled. "For moment I thought you were going to suffocate in there or hurt your self." She giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:20 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:43 pm
"Umm good question..."She reached into her pocket with the note with the assignment from Lutia. "Supposedly we're suppost to go and do another assignment since the rest of them were basically taken cared of thought I don't know...." She stated  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:53 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:21 pm
"Let's see..." She looked over the paper. "Go to the Red Light District and hunt down the secret Isa Clan weapon vault hidden in the area and secure it." She read. For some reason she knew this wasn't exactly a walk in the park.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:44 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:48 pm
"Beats me..." She shrugged. "But for one thing, I'm not liking this...thought I'm not really happy with the consequenses if we don't do it either. I hate to see lutia catching us not doing the job...I can feel it in my bones....." she shivered at the thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:40 pm
-runs up to the hospital and walks through the doors- "excuse me im looking for someone named Sarah, has anyone seen her?" haru pronounced  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:02 pm
The healer had been busily cleaning the mess from the spell to heal the clam curse, and looked up at the mention of her name.

"Yes, this is she." she stood up and patted off her dress, "What can I do for you?" she said good naturedly.

She had mangade to clean up the spill itself, but not without first staining the floor of the hospitals waiting room. The pile of cleaning suplies atested to how long she had been cleaning...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:14 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:23 pm
"Good question......I guess we can wealk there, I mean we don't have any time limit...." She commented then remembered that Barington was with them. "Oh Barington, what are you going to do now?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:34 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marill18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:37 am
ZombieJeff
The healer had been busily cleaning the mess from the spell to heal the clam curse, and looked up at the mention of her name.

"Yes, this is she." she stood up and patted off her dress, "What can I do for you?" she said good naturedly.

She had mangade to clean up the spill itself, but not without first staining the floor of the hospitals waiting room. The pile of cleaning suplies atested to how long she had been cleaning...

"oh your sarah well, in the town there is a man named Erk and he needs your help, he sent me to get you" she said with a small bow, she layed maru down and heald out her hand "my name is haru"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:28 pm
"Thank you so much Haru." said Sarah haistily at the mention of Erk's name.

She shouted backa t the two in the treatment room, "I'll be out for a bit!"

Then hurried to the door, "So, what has Erk goten himself into now?"

((To mecha mainstreet))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:15 pm
Kenton Alkemi
...and then there was silence. It wasn't the silence of Barington's usual reply, but a sort of awkward, empty silence.

"Barington?"

The fact of the matter is, Barington just wasn't there at all. Where could he have gone? It was as if he had disappeared into thin air...

Kenton had finished adjusting the sheets when he noticed the small leather traveling bag. "Wha...? He must have forgotten this..."
C.B. picked up the bag and blinked. "Wonder why he left..." She commented looking at it seeing if it had some kind of clue where he worked or live. "You think we should go find him and give it back before going on to our mission?" She turned to kenton.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games