Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:23 am
"You like the rose, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:26 am
*looks at the rose* yea.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:42 am
Xeggr took his out. It shimmered with a silver shine. "Ya know, I never really inteneded to make this rose in the past. When Sora was in this castle, I saw Marluxia in this room. I was bored and started walking around. I found him and he was meditating. I leaned against the wall and just watching. I saw a rose and it was white. I picked it and Marluxia heard the snap. He stopped and looked at me with a glare. I just smelled the rose. I told him: "I never can smell anything in a flower. It would be cool if you can change the color of a flower" He then just did a grinn and got up and walked towards me. He asked: "Your element is Nothingness correct?" I just nodded. "Just concintrate on the color and use ur gray flame" I did so and it turned grayish/ silver." Xeggr put the flower away. "I talk to much..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:08 am
*flora walked over to a black roes bush*this is differnt  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:39 am
FallenLight262
Xeggr took his out. It shimmered with a silver shine. "Ya know, I never really inteneded to make this rose in the past. When Sora was in this castle, I saw Marluxia in this room. I was bored and started walking around. I found him and he was meditating. I leaned against the wall and just watching. I saw a rose and it was white. I picked it and Marluxia heard the snap. He stopped and looked at me with a glare. I just smelled the rose. I told him: "I never can smell anything in a flower. It would be cool if you can change the color of a flower" He then just did a grinn and got up and walked towards me. He asked: "Your element is Nothingness correct?" I just nodded. "Just concintrate on the color and use ur gray flame" I did so and it turned grayish/ silver." Xeggr put the flower away. "I talk to much..."
You don't talk to much. Stoies are sometimes really long and others are short, but it doesn't matter, at the end of the story you think that it was not long, even if it has 500 pages or something.*looks at xeggr*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:23 pm
"You feelin' any better?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:33 pm
Yea.*smiles at xeggr*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:18 pm
((May I be filled in? Sorry I havent been on...my family has hit a rough patch))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:27 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
((May I be filled in? Sorry I havent been on...my family has hit a rough patch))
((xeggr saved me from the man in black aka Riku, then we went to look for marluxia aka you, flora miss marluxia and me a xeggr have been talking to each other.... i believe that everything, oh where in the green room aka marluxia room.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:29 pm
*goes to the star glazer lilys* Hmmmm....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:32 pm
((cool I read it because I though It would waste some time...I blushed redface ))

Marluxia walked on some rafters above the group he had previously been with. There was a large gap between two and when he jumped it the smallest fragment of rock splashed into the fish pond, making an unusually large splash.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:33 pm
((OOOO I HAVE A ROOM!!! YAY!!! haha))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:38 pm
((i know))*the slapsh gets yuffie wet*i hate getting wet*yuffie fixes her hair and puts a star glazer lily on one side of her hair. on the other side in a gray rose*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:42 pm
No one seemed to notice that Marluxia was there so he continued on his prowl. He walked to the very center of the room and looked down at the beautiful flowers that still remained. There were some roses, red and white, and there were carnations. Basically all of the flowers that signified love were put at the center.  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:46 pm
*looks around*Marluxia?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games