Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hey guys gatta go its getting late and i need to work tommarow seeya))
((see you later.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:11 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Saix walks into a darkness portal and starts to pull namine in.
*Pulls her away and runs.*
"thank you." Namine runs with vexion.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:33 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
saix grabs namine again."your not getting away that easy."He pushed vexion away and opened a darkness portal."time to awaken your powers."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
saix grabs namine again."your not getting away that easy."He pushed vexion away and opened a darkness portal."time to awaken your powers."
*Jumps through the portal after them.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:52 pm
"put me down." saix holds her tighter. "move you move the more you get hurt." namine stops struggling. they reached a dungeon and he put namine inside of it.((and if anyone cares at all, i just got back from my sign language class.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"put me down." saix holds her tighter. "move you move the more you get hurt." namine stops struggling. they reached a dungeon and he put namine inside of it.((and if anyone cares at all, i just got back from my sign language class.))
"Let her go Saix."

((So that's where you were. I was wondering.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:03 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Let her go Saix."

((yea. i told someone.......... oh yea i told jay.)) saix locks the door and the key disappears. "not until we have to her power that sleeps inside her."Saix puts a barrier around the dungeon so nothing could get in or out."i be back namine" saix disappears.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Let her go Saix."

((yea. i told someone.......... oh yea i told jay.)) saix locks the door and the key disappears. "not until we have to her power that sleeps inside her."Saix puts a barrier around the dungeon so nothing could get in or out."i be back namine" saix disappears.
"Saix, ignorant as always." He said to himself.

*He uses a dark portal to get to the other side of the barrier.*

"Are you okay Namine?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:08 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Let her go Saix."

"Are you okay Namine?"
"not really."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Let her go Saix."

"Are you okay Namine?"
"not really."
*He grabs one of the bars on the door and lookas at it.*

"I created these doors. I have the main key." As he said this he pulled out a key and unlocks the door.  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:16 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Let her go Saix."

"Are you okay Namine?"
"not really."

"I created these doors. I have the main key." As he said this he pulled out a key and unlocks the door.
"ok. i want to see damos."Namine followed vexion.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Are you okay Namine?"
"not really."

*He nods.*

"But first..."

*He takes out a strange scanning device of some kind and uses it on Namine. A copy of Namine appears in the cell.*

"There, now Saix won't know you're gone. Thos copy will act just like you would if you were still in there. Now let's go."

*He puts his hand on her shoulder and takes her through a dark portal to where Damos is.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:24 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Are you okay Namine?"
"not really."

*He nods.*

"But first..."

*He takes out a strange scanning device of some kind and uses it on Namine. A copy of Namine appears in the cell.*

"There, now Saix won't know you're gone. Thos copy will act just like you would if you were still in there. Now let's go."

*He puts his hand on her shoulder and takes her through a dark portal to where Damos is.*
Namine looks around."damos?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"not really."

*He nods.*

"But first..."

"He must have already continued upstairs."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:26 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"not really."

*He nods.*

"But first..."

"He must have already continued upstairs."
"ok." Namine looks around."where do we go. all i can see is a meadow."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games