Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:32 am
*still waits*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:33 am
FallenLight262
"Heh..." Leans on wall, looks down with eyes closed. He still is holding his staff in his left hand pointing towards the ground. "I'll wait."

Meh: *turns into natural state* *looks at him* hmmm *thinks for a moment* Do...I know you from some where else??  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:34 am
*watches* wow this fight i good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:36 am
Alita-520
FallenLight262
"Heh..." Leans on wall, looks down with eyes closed. He still is holding his staff in his left hand pointing towards the ground. "I'll wait."

Meh: *turns into natural state* *looks at him* hmmm *thinks for a moment* Do...I know you from some where else??

*looks up* "If I do, where?"  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:38 am
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262

*looks up* "If I do, where?"

8 yrs ago, the burning of my village, I was only six then, I saw some in the same exact outfite as yours, he had hair and eyes just like you. Naratanna Village, was my home....were you the one that I saw??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:42 am
"I didn't exsist 8 years ago. I've been a Nobody ever since March of 05." Xeggr's weapon disappeared and got up. "Anyways, I know my true would never do anything like that. He's too weak for something like that."  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:58 am
FallenLight262
"I didn't exsist 8 years ago. I've been a Nobody ever since March of 05." Xeggr's weapon disappeared and got up. "Anyways, I know my true would never do anything like that. He's too weak for something like that."

Never mind then *casts a spell* Devil Foreging! *appears a Garnak half bat, half human, half demon* Abel! KILL! *Abel race towards you* Abel: eeeeirrriiiieeee!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:00 am
how can we tell who wins?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:01 am
*snap* Six of his Nobodies appear in front of him and the form a pyrimid wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:02 am
FallenLight262
*snap* Six of his Nobodies appear in front of him and the form a pyrimid wall.

*Abel breaks through them*

Meh: ABEL!! USE DARKNESS FALLS!!

Abel: *exspilling a lingering dark smug*  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:09 am
"Hey. Thanks for the darkness." Xeggr reached and grabbed the creature. Xeggr made his touble swords by spliting his staff in 2. He stabbed the creature in the stomach and the forhead. Xeggr looked up. His eyes were pure white with only bloodshots in them. His swords had a gray flame going around them. He disappeared and appeared behind Alita. His swords were in an X shape and were across her neck. "I told you not to make me mad." He just smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:11 am
FallenLight262
"Hey. Thanks for the darkness." Xeggr reached and grabbed the creature. Xeggr made his touble swords by spliting his staff in 2. He stabbed the creature in the stomach and the forhead. Xeggr looked up. His eyes were pure white with only bloodshots in them. His swords had a gray flame going around them. He disappeared and appeared behind Alita. His swords were in an X shape and were across her neck. "I told you not to make me mad." He just smirked.

Fool! THAT'S A COPY *sword comes out of now where and slash you badly in the back* HA! *copy disappears*  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:13 am
wow this is getting better by the second.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:15 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

(( BUHAHAHAHA isn't it??))  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:19 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

(( BUHAHAHAHA isn't it??))
yea.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games