Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:47 pm
Xx_Blackstone_xX
((so is she already in pieces, or is there any chance?))
((lol dont worry i have tricks up my sleeve shes a vamp but i think he started hacking her up so if you wish to save her than so be it. ^^ if not i have something in mind ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:55 pm
((meh, my char doesnt know shes a vampire, so its only logical wink )) Tyde looked forward through the dense fog, and saw a figure standind over another with a katana. He quickly walked over to the situation and placed the barrel of his UMP to the man's temple. Tyde didn't know whose side he wanted to be on, but right now, it didn't matter. "Get up, shithole, before I plug you."  

Big Dumb Smart Guy

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:56 pm
((lol ^^ although it may be a bit before they respond so lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:57 pm
((i know i noticed that.... wanna play canasta?))  

Big Dumb Smart Guy

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:58 pm
((canasta?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:01 pm
Urskil came out of nowhere, he was in his vamp form, towering over Tyde with blood red eyes as he held out his hand, the man levitating in the air. Suddenly the mans arm flew off, spraying blood everywhere, some getting on Tyde. Urskil charged, getting close to the helpless man, then bit him, sucking out massive amounts of blood. he threw the limp body through a nearby wall, then looked at Tyde as he returned to his human form. He then knealt by Vi, "Damn it..." He said in a low voice. He thought for a moment, then took off his shirt, placing it neatly on the ground. A golden orb came out of urskils body as he concentrated, then it entered Vi's body, her severed limbs binding themselves back together, healing her rapidly.... she was healed... with a price... Urskil fell down, uncouncious.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:02 pm
((you know i had her wanting to come back on her own damit lol you didnt have to heal her. She would been fine lol he didnt kill her heart she would have jsut came back after the guy chopped her to bits))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:04 pm
"EEEew!" Tyde wiped the blood off his face and looked at his clothes. "DAMN IT!"  

Big Dumb Smart Guy

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:08 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
((you know i had her wanting to come back on her own damit lol you didnt have to heal her. She would been fine lol he didnt kill her heart she would have jsut came back after the guy chopped her to bits))
((ur ruining the drama, shut up... lol. c'mon, my dude is entitled to risk his life for others, and be nice... AT TIMES))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:09 pm
Vi opened her pale grey eyes and let out a gasp. Her head hurt like all ********. Shadows formed around her and her body came back to her. She sat up covered in her own blood. She looked around her. She saw Urskil unconcious at her feet. And some other guy that was yelling 'ew' and 'damit'.

Vi got up and knelt down by Urskils side. She checked his pulse, he was alive but he was out. She then looked to the other man. She didnt know what to do. She looked back to the facility.

"s**t..."

Cy's eyes shot open and he came to. He sat up instantly. He saw that Urskil had gone. Placing a hand to his throbbing head he grabbed the bag he had stashed all the guns in and dissapeared. He reapeared infront of Vi and the others.

"Try not to get shot in the head again it hurts like a b***h, Vi."

He looked to Urskil.

"Damn.. now what?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:10 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
((ur ruining the drama, shut up... lol. c'mon, my dude is entitled to risk his life for others, and be nice... AT TIMES))
((i know just messing lol EDIT: ace or whatever his name is lol told me not to go to far cause he wants to have soem fun too so))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:12 pm
((how bout ALL of us shut up and we get back to the rp? rolleyes ))  

Big Dumb Smart Guy

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:16 pm
((we have to wait for ace dude... he asked us not to go too far... which would mean stopping here... i dont think i was even supposed to kill the dude...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:20 pm
((LOL))  

Big Dumb Smart Guy

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:51 pm
unexpectively. Most, if not all of you, got stab myteriously several times with ice spears that came from the dampness in the area.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games