Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bain Supremacy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:13 am
My favorite female character is definitely a tie between Jill and Claire. Jill kicked a** in RE1 and RE3, and Claire kicked a** in RE2 and RE Code Veronica  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:22 pm
I'm gonna go with Jill.

MaryJuana

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:28 pm
Ada Wong, oh anyone who digs Ada should check out this site... Ada Support Site
That site is entirely devoted to helping Ada. I heard somewhere on the web that in the next game Ada stars in Capcom might actually kill her... forever....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:36 am
Annete Birkin! No, just kidding she is an annoying b***h!  

Dolor Vexillum

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:14 pm
You should put a poll.

I would have to say Rebecca, think about it, she goes through two whole games within the course of two days and still manages to keep her sanity...she has got to be the most mentally strong character in the series, well, besides Leon.

Ada is a very close second, and Jill is cool too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:28 pm
Gamer_404
You should put a poll.

I would have to say Rebecca, think about it, she goes through two whole games within the course of two days and still manages to keep her sanity...she has got to be the most mentally strong character in the series, well, besides Leon.

No, Leon is just on drugs... I mean anyone who says, "Heh. Monesters. Guess after this there'll be one less to worry about." Anyone who says that has to be under delusions of superior strength. I don't know how he didn't get creamed by Salazar, but there's no way he could have gone through all that and not go crazy.. I'm guessing those parasite suppressants that Luis gave him had some side effects.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
You should put a poll.

No, Leon is just on drugs... I mean anyone who says, "Heh. Monesters. Guess after this there'll be one less to worry about." Anyone who says that has to be under delusions of superior strength. I don't know how he didn't get creamed by Salazar, but there's no way he could have gone through all that and not go crazy.. I'm guessing those parasite suppressants that Luis gave him had some side effects.

I wish I knew just what happened to Leon in those six years between 2 and 4. How could he go from a clumsy cop that no one listens to (xD) to a strong, athletic, and fearless badass in just six years?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:55 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
You should put a poll.

I wish I knew just what happened to Leon in those six years between 2 and 4. How could he go from a clumsy cop that no one listens to (xD) to a strong, athletic, and fearless badass in just six years?
The only person that would know would be Jack Krauser.. Guess he made Leon his b***h or something...Idonknow..  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:17 am
Roy Campbell
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
You should put a poll.

The only person that would know would be Jack Krauser.. Guess he made Leon his b***h or something...Idonknow..

Yuck... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:30 am
Ashley 3nodding

She might annoy most of you, but I think she's cool, when she got seperated from Leon she had to go through scary stuff alone without weapons, when you unlock the knight armor she's pretty helpfull as well, so Ashley all the way pirate  

watergirl

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:51 am
watergirl
Ashley 3nodding

She might annoy most of you, but I think she's cool, when she got seperated from Leon she had to go through scary stuff alone without weapons, when you unlock the knight armor she's pretty helpfull as well, so Ashley all the way pirate

Ashley? That annoying, dumb and useless girl? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:28 pm
La Duchesse
watergirl
Ashley 3nodding

Ashley? That annoying, dumb and useless girl? neutral

like I said in the armor suit she's pretty useFULL, she's brave, smart and cute  

watergirl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:10 pm
watergirl
like I said in the armor suit she's pretty useFULL, she's brave, smart and cute
Well she still closes her visor when you aim at her, which makes her smart, but not very brave.. The brave thing to do would be to stand there, visor open as you take a shotgun to the face... It's not like Ashley never took shots to the face before.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:42 pm
Jill and Rebecca! ninja ninja  

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:49 pm
I like Claire the best! ^_^ Jill comes in at a close 2nd!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games