Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:44 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
((um just a question what a cookie)) haha uh master i just remembered one thing you see the ten handles on my keyblade there for this *throws keyblade up in the air and splints into ten keyblades and he holds two while the others float in mid air* get ready *starts attacking the guy quickly* (( its kinda like clouds sword it breaks up into a bunch of swords))
((...mmmn cookie)) *takes out another pair of keyblade((both are the two different lionhart keyblades)) but leaves his gunblade on his back* interesting weapon.. havent seen one of those kind since the nobody incident*jumps up high and strikes down with shocking force* but your still no match
well see abot that i think im getting my memories back cause i just remembered something *concentrates and four keyblade come up to his back and able him to levitate and the two that he is holding levitate and he can controll him with his mind ((like the final form except his clothes dont change))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:45 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
((um just a question what a cookie)) haha uh master i just remembered one thing you see the ten handles on my keyblade there for this *throws keyblade up in the air and splints into ten keyblades and he holds two while the others float in mid air* get ready *starts attacking the guy quickly* (( its kinda like clouds sword it breaks up into a bunch of swords))
((...mmmn cookie)) *takes out another pair of keyblade((both are the two different lionhart keyblades)) but leaves his gunblade on his back* interesting weapon.. havent seen one of those kind since the nobody incident*jumps up high and strikes down with shocking force* but your still no match
well see abot that i think im getting my memories back cause i just remembered something *concentrates and four keyblade come up to his back and able him to levitate and the two that he is holding levitate and he can controll him with his mind ((like the final form except his clothes dont change))
((sorry gatta go seeya))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:21 pm
*strange he seems to know a lot more then i thought* good techinique but that wont help you at hitting me in any way boy *land missing him by an inch and jumps back and attacks once more in a spinning move ((like in master forrm when he spinns his enemies))*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:25 pm
*dodges* im glad your impressed but for some reason it feels like im not the one doing it it feels like im just a puppet and someone else is moving my body  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:28 pm
hydra4
*dodges* im glad your impressed but for some reason it feels like im not the one doing it it feels like im just a puppet and someone else is moving my body
.... interesting, well lets see this puppetier do its work *attacks dis time trying to really hit his target*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:32 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
.... interesting, well lets see this puppetier do its work *attacks dis time trying to really hit his target*
ahh woah help *keyblade starts swinging like crazy* woah *then all the keyblades behind him all start attacking him like crazy*  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:39 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
ahh woah help *keyblade starts swinging like crazy* woah *then all the keyblades behind him all start attacking him like crazy*
ha i see that he really knows nuthing of the keyblades powers *strikes agian but now aimin at the keyblades to reach Noata* cosentrate like i taught you and they will come to full control by you  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:44 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
ha i see that he really knows nuthing of the keyblades powers *strikes agian but now aimin at the keyblades to reach Noata* cosentrate like i taught you and they will come to full control by you
but really i dont want to be a keyblade holder i may be the son of one of the greatest keyblade holders in all of history but i dont think i want to be a holder  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:47 pm
it has chosen you now face it *strike three keyblades away in one swipe* it os your destiny to fight evil and protecting the worlds  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:35 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
it has chosen you now face it *strike three keyblades away in one swipe* it os your destiny to fight evil and protecting the worlds
but why me i barely know anything about me i dont even think my real names is naota  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:31 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
but why me i barely know anything about me i dont even think my real names is naota
it really doesnt matter yooou are a keyblade holder and that is all youll be  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:27 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
but i cant remember and what if it made a bad decision *throws keyblade on ground and turns away from it*  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:20 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
but i cant remember and what if it made a bad decision *throws keyblade on ground and turns away from it*
then it shall it desicion to decide weither it stays with you or goes to the keyblade grveyard*grabs keyblade from the floor and hold up in front of him waiting for it to make its decision*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:58 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
then it shall it desicion to decide weither it stays with you or goes to the keyblade grveyard*grabs keyblade from the floor and hold up in front of him waiting for it to make its decision*
*has a flash back of one of his memories he lost and it was of the keyblade graveyardand he drops to the ground in pain* ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:02 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*has a flash back of one of his memories he lost and it was of the keyblade graveyardand he drops to the ground in pain* ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
*suddenly both the keyblade and noata disappear* well this is interesting neutral ....hhmm this doesnt seem to be going well this time around*walks away* well who cares ill see him in the other life  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games