Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

Shvetslana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:53 pm
Pictures-Fade
I've been on for like 5 hours and no releases in my area before. Gee, the last Pokémon I got was 10 days ago. ><; It all depends on how the mod(s) that are online at the time decide how to release. Oh, and I only deleted that post because I'm suppose to. D:
Oh I know, I wasn't saying anything about that. Yeah, I guess you are right... I think they should try to be on a little more. (< That can be my suggestion) I love this guild already though.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:55 pm
There's a suggestion. I mean I'm on a lot but I don't check the guild much. D: But when I do I keep myself busy in here.  

Pictures-Fade

Shvetslana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:01 pm
Well, you are easily the Mod I spoken to most here. I don't think I've talked to another since I've been here.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:23 pm
I am friendly with a few mods, but I wouldn't take advantage of that....  

Zell_Fire Ninja

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:01 pm
Omigod I'm sorry! I wasn't active because I was at a camp in Idyllwild for a few days.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:03 pm
X0~Pink Penguin~0X
Omigod I'm sorry! I wasn't active because I was at a camp in Idyllwild for a few days.
chiil out, relax. Its not like we threw a big party while you were gone....  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Shvetslana

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:32 am
Zell_Fire Ninja
I'm not trying to take advantage, I'm just suggesting that they become a little more active.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:24 am
Jin.XIII
Zell_Fire Ninja
I'm not trying to take advantage, I'm just suggesting that they become a little more active.
They've got lifes also. ><; I mean I know I'm on Gaia a lot but I'm not always in the guild.  

Pictures-Fade

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:32 am
Zell_Fire Ninja
X0~Pink Penguin~0X

She was just saying that because some poepl emight think she was never going to retur or somthing, >> not that she was afraid someone held a big party

and i also apologise for my absence in the guild for the past few days/week or however long i havnt been here >> ive been ignoreing my duties as the guild owner and im sorry xp its just that ive been swamped by school and stuffs >>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:03 pm
yea back in the day when i was a mod i tried to keep busy and release pokemon...and my thumb really hurts i bruised the nail by playing basketball its all black but im letting you all know Diake is back and in action!!!

-word to the wise if you dont want to catch pokemon or simply cant find any use the technicality in the start here thread where it says you can get a new pokemon for 1500 which is a small price to pay considereing the amount of gold i gave to the guild...

-on another note Diake the trainer is no longer a human but a pokemon trainer much like mewtwo in that pokemon movie but i changed him up and i have wings so be jelous xd  

Diake

Diake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:07 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Zell_Fire Ninja
X0~Pink Penguin~0X

She was just saying that because some poepl emight think she was never going to retur or somthing, >> not that she was afraid someone held a big party

and i also apologise for my absence in the guild for the past few days/week or however long i havnt been here >> ive been ignoreing my duties as the guild owner and im sorry xp its just that ive been swamped by school and stuffs >>

really you guys shouldnt stress over not being active for awile i was inactive on the guild for about 3 months i was just really out of it...but now im back...still not training my pokemon but im still back i should really train my bagon...

toasty calm down you made the guild what it is today from scratch i mean i could do the same but it would take me a hell of a lot longer so good job and keep up the good work biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:23 pm
how about rolling 1 6 sided die and when it hits a 6 it does critical damage...  

Diake

justGhostie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:20 pm
Diake
hey i joined and was inactive for a long time about 6 months long time but im back and i am not getting rid of my pokemon and im going to try to be more active....

ok now on to some business

first order the gyms need a whole new revision so we can fit 8 gyms and designate certain people to be the gym leaders so the gyms wont tie up the mods and then we could really have an elite four and if i had my pokemon game handy i would tell you the levels the pokemon need to be at per gym but i dont so someone please figure that out...

next order we need new places for the new pokemon that will be coming out or already have such as the frozen tundra or just delet the other ones and make up new names to keep the guild fresh...

more people need to go to the occ room...((random thought))

next order there should be a contest where the people that enter get a pokemon (not to train or use) but to alter and the coolist one wins gold, it would cost 50 gold to enter and then people vote on the coolist one (hence why people should visit occ and i think that would get more people to join or stuff like that but they would have to give the gold to moon drop so she can give the gold back out

thats all i can think of right now

Daisuke, the mods of the guild are people that she trusts enough to help run a major part of her life, on gaia and off. And, the pokemon guild, is definitely a major part, and the gyms are a major part of the guild. So, a handful of her mods offered to run a gym for her. Who better for it, right? How else would we pick gym leaders? By the most active user? I mean, my eight year old sister would probably be on the guild more than I am, but does that make her more equipped for running a gym?

But the contest is basically where you decorate a sprite and if its the best, you win the spoils from everyone's pooled entry fees? That sounds really cool. And you also win your sprite as an actual pokemon. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:17 pm
One suggestion, Fix The Inactivity!  

Shvetslana

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Jin.XIII
One suggestion, Fix The Inactivity!
You8 can't fix innactivity... Its just that somepeople have things going on in their lives more important than Gaia.... Like a couple weeks ago when I was gone for an entire week for my Grandma's funeral....  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games