Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:12 pm
Tomoyo eyed the woman, her mouth drawn into an almost imperceptible frown. She had no doubt the woman was aware that she was being watched, and listened to. Moreover, the expression on Melora's face, no matter what other emotion she was moved by, was awe. The woman was completely serene, the antithesis to the thieve's own troubled natures. To her surprise, Tomoyo suddenly felt...jealous. To be able to possess what so many of them were denied by their very being...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:12 pm
"So warm..." the words escaped from Shinobu's mouth like a breath, a calm and serene whisper. Her positon comfortable, her eyelids smoothly shut, not a trace of any kind of in-dream pain.

~~~

"Is she here right now?"

"Am I where?"

The shouji screens around her wouldn't budge, she knew that normally a screen could be easily slid aside to reveal whatever was behind them, but in this instance they were throughly jammed.

If Shinobu were in her right mind, in a normal setting she would simply burst through the weak paper, but for some reason whatever she wanted to see on the outside wasn't as great of a desire to do such.

"Who are you?" Shinobu called out once more, the blurry ambigous figure behind the screen was coming more and more into focus.

The voice replied slowly. "I'm busy right now, Shinobu. Sleep."

Normally Shinobu would raise an argument at this, especially at a command from someone she didn't even know, but this seemed like an ideal option. There was a bed, and there was her tired body. Like a trained rat she made her way to the little bed, then sat down with a soft 'ffff' the bed adjusted to her weight. For a moment, sitting there, Shinobu eyes the pillow, the walls, the screens, and the figure beyond.

"Where's my sister?"

"Stop making excuses."

"Where's my sister?"

"In the real world, as you will be too once you sleep."

"If this is a dream why do I have to sleep?"

As if now the voice had had more than enough, a long, whispy hand pushed right over the shouji screen that Shinobu's been struggling with moments earlier as if it were no more than air and hushed Shinobu into the bed.

Shinobu's eyelids slid to a close.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:14 pm
[Lol, my posts are big and repetative, you guys's posts are tiny and filled with big difficult words... @~@

*will learn sooner or later*]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:13 pm
Edaniel
[Lol, my posts are big and repetative, you guys's posts are tiny and filled with big difficult words... @~@

*will learn sooner or later*]

((I try to learn new words in alphabet soup. ^_^ No lies. Lol. Its my only source of vocabulary.))  

The Jashu

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:54 pm
((Lol I could take an english major if I wanted.... but I like math better.))

"I will allow you to claim us once you come back and stop wondering the world. Until then, I don't see you as our leader."

Tao had more than taken his responsibility during her absence. Being the eldest it was expected he believed. However, he always waited for the day for her to come back and recognize her as the leader again. This never happened however.

"And the least you could have done was let me know beforehand of what you were doing."

He continued to walk behind them, thinking back so many years.

"But I've been doing my own research, I don't know much however."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:33 pm
Aoki grinned, golden butterflies dancing around her head. She decided to stop playing.

"Here ya go!" Aoki said. "Why don't you open it? And then in a few hours, we can go to the town and hang out. But I have a duty I must fufill right now!" Aoki chimmed, making it sound dramatic, pointing way up to the ceiling of the theater, ultimately nowhere.

((Okay. I haven't posted in a while. Mostly cause I guess I'm a little bored, overpiled with homework and essays, and I have two french unit tests next week, a math, religon I finally finsihed, and english has always been a bit of a b!tch.))

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:36 pm
Hamani couldn't help but smile smugly at Tao's behaviour. It was like opening up an old book and re-reading your favorite parts. Tao, the overprotective wananbe leader, Tomoyo, silent and cautious, Kosho, as observant as ever, Shinobu, still weak-minded and a disgrace more to herself than to anyone else, Aoki, still going on about pixie dust and fairies, Taketo, still overdramatically proective that it was almost laughable, Fai, still trying to look ay life with the 'glass half full' perspective, Tomi, still morbidly insane as ever, and herself, knowing her own rights yet not wanting to push them into anyone's face. She was able to watch all of this through Shinobu's eyes, and now her own, no one had changed.

But, Hamani was pulled out of these content reminiscions at the phrase "wondering the world".

What an insult.

But still she had to shrug and suppose that, from his perspective it was one of the most obvious and logical explanations for her absence.

Hamani stopped for a moment, they were nearly to the end of the hallway now, to the room she recalled to be that of Nia's, but she now felt it rather important, and somewhat drawing to speak to Tao.

She looked at him, her chocolate eyes piercing into his dull-toned ambers.

"I bet that you were the first one to realise it. You've allways been one of the smarter ones, haven't you? The first sign of importance in a situation, your there, as for right now, you're watching me like a hawk. Nothing ever slips past you." She recited with a hint of eagerness in her voice. As if she were uncovering a long hidden treasure. "I am the leader, or perhaps... a better way to say it would be that I was the leader. You've taken to that role on more than one occasion, as well as others of my thieves, but it seems that I've been absent recently.

She brought a hand to her mouth, drawing the finger along her upper lip, as if she were thinking.

"I've got a perfectly good reason as well, but regardless, I wasn't here, so I can't expect any of you to understand. Tao, if you want me gone again, than I will be, I just need that doll back and I can be on my merry way."

To stay is more than I could hope for... lucky b*st*rds don't realize the free ride they've got. If only things had worked out better the first time around...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:38 pm
[And to work with the inforamtion reveiled in the post prior to this, I'm going to update the leader profile in character profiles. Please give me time to find the picture. You wouldn't believe how cyberspace dislikes me.]  

Edaniel
Captain

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:03 pm
Nia just remained sitting on the bench when the woman and Melora entered, and followed them with her eyes. She knew that they were both aware of her presence. But whilst Melora looked at her, making sure that she was not coming after here, the woman just carried on walking. Nia knew why, she usually did the same; the woman just knew what she would do, and where she was.

When the pair disappeared behind the corner Nia slowly raise. She saw Tao following them, and thought about it to do the same. She rejected the idea; she already knew where they were going, there was no point in following them. She had another idea, a better idea in her opinion. She left the hall through the main door and quickly walked along the walls of the theatre. She came to the small fence of the vegetable garden and stopped. She grabbed the fabric of her kimono together and manoeuvred herself over it. Other thieves often wondered why she was wearing such unpractical clothes for thievery. The answer to that was simple; she did not need to be quick, she had other ways.

She entered the shack in the middle of the garden and went trough her secret passage way to her room. It was still the same as she had left it; one big mess. Nia knew she had little time, she counted some stones and then pushed a specific one. The stone set in motion a mechanism behind it and a small group of stones went aside, showing a small hiding place in the wall. She grabbed the bunny that was inside, together with the book on voodoo. She went to the bed and grabbed the silver dagger from the bedside table and put it behind her belt. The last thing she did before leaving was taking a few bottles with different types of liquid from the table. Then she quickly made her way back trough the passage, the shack and ran into the forest, the bunny and the book safely hidden in her clothes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:31 pm
Kosho frowned slightly, her ears picking up something. Quickly, she walked to the stairs, climbing up them quietly and avoiding the ones that creaked. Her movements stopped when she got to the top and she froze, hearing their small tidbit of conversation, eyes widening.

Leader...?

That hidden leader that everyone spoke of; the leader of the Immortal Thieves? The woman that had disappeared so long ago and she barely remembered her? Only so few remembered Leader....Tao...Maybe some others. But herself? No.

Ashintuku
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:09 pm
[I updated Hamani profile. All flock over to see her picture.]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:24 pm
Tao just stood silent and grim... but the grimness slowly faded away. His eyes scanned her like a hawks, no, better than a hawks. A hawk lived for a few years then passed; Tao lived and learned and trained and would not pass. His amber eyes stared back into her dark eyes.

"Most of us would shudder under your gaze, but then again, they don't remember much, if anything."

He listened to her and couldn't help but slip a grin, this coming from her, he was somewhat unsure if she was praising him or leading to somthing else.

"That depends... Hamani-chan... will you continue to hide from us or will you figure out what it is you want and stay here? You have much to explain, and I would like to better understand our..." He thought how to best word it so he would not give away too much to the tender ears of his comrades.
"...Our situation. Because trying to find you was hard work when you left. The only mission I failed." He small smile and a soft chuckle escaped his covered lips, he hoped the statement would let her know he actually spent his time trying to find her so long ago.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:05 pm
((At the point in which Aoki turns around, I had this thing where I wanted to see her turn slow-moe... Like something out of a cool anime movie.))

Aoki grabbed Suki's wrist harmlessly, an tried to tug him along in her quest for her sister. Aoki's gut dropped one of those Jack Sparrow, unavoidable feelings of a need to turn around on her. A strong breeze blew out of her room, probebly from the window he had left open for nearly a week now, and Aoki turned around, clothes and hair ribbon fluttering, bow entagling itself in her graceful frown hair. Her radiant amber eyes shone as the feeling became stronger with every word that dripped out of Hamani's and Tao's mouth. Aoki couldn't hear them, but her well-trained gut feeling told her to go.

"Suki-sama..." She said in a light, innocent-Aoki voice. "Lets... Go to Nia's room. I- I think I forgot something." She lied.

Walking at a fast pace, her light pink kimono pressed against her slim legs, and her 'moko-moko'* trailed behind her. She hid behind a wall, peering with her thiefy intrest at Tao and Hanabi.

"Okay Suki-chan..." She grinned, turing around, finger infront of her lips like she was telling Koh to shut it. "We need to be quiet. This is strict, thief friendly buisness. Especially-" She grinned evily. "-Immortal friendly buisness. This could help us Suke-chan."

She turned around and pressed herself against the wall, looking at the wall, trying to peer around it without being seen.

'We just need to keep down.'

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Suki's lightening lavender eyes were fixated upon the present, when Aoki motion for the to manuever away from the situation. The innocence of Suki had prevented him from noticing much of his surroundings, like a young children at funerals. He snatched the small box and tucked it into his midnight black coat, deep inside the warm pockets near the outside edges. Suki followed without question where ever Aoki's ribbon trailed him to with its bouncing joy.

He brushed aside some faded locks obstructing his ignorant peception of what was going about, and almost automatically urged to question her. The sound of Tao's firmer voice dwelled in the sanctuaries of Suki's mind, and was being replayed again in live motion picture. But why? As the words formed on his lips, Aoki informed him to go to Nia's room. Obviously, there was something they need not take part in, but his brother's involvment lightly inticed him otherwise.

On the inside, Suki wanted to speak, and let out this building conflict inside himself for Aoki to see, but decided bottling his wishes up for later would work a lot better. The looser fragments of his attire began to blaze outwards as he sped to keep up with Aoki's heightened pace. Suki closely listened to the whispering words Aoki leaked out to him.. As she came to a stop, he stopped on his heels trying to slow down, but bumped into Aoki trying to do so. Seeing his clumsy mistake, he made the quick effort to draw her back behind the wall as fast as he could. Hopefully it was fast enough.

Noting all of Aoki's requests with a light nod, he began to ask about the situation that had left him stumped in a quiet classroom voice with a small whisk of confusion.

"W-What kind of b-buisiness Aoki-sama? Is something being sold to Tao-sama?"

Moving closer to the wall that they remained hidden behind, and pressing his hands firmly against it, he swiveled around over Aoki's shoulder to see what little was in his line of sight.

From there, Suki knew it was time for him to start paying attention to the more important aspects of the entities and conflict the theives encountered.  

The Jashu

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:47 pm
Kosho pressed herself against the wall as soon as she made it up the stairs, her light eyes narrowed slightly as she listened to the ongoing conversation. This was their leader? She watched the woman with her long hair, kind eyes and overall perfect outside, clutching to the tiny hand of a little girl that she knew nothing of. Maybe she should've; the tension around the little pale girl was thick, almost as if the other thieves loathed her. But she herself knew nothing.

She continued to listen, her breathing soft and shallow, so she wasn't heard and nothing was stirred, though her breath was trapped in her mask. What was leader doing back here? Why was she here...?

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games