Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:45 pm
"You're the one that brought about the situation~~" Kikuchi teased playfully though she meant no harm by it.

"Oi, you like De Nam it seems in my eyes..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:49 pm
"I...hmm..." Hana thought about it for a few minutes. "No...well...I won't knoe till I see him, I guess..." she assumed. "And weren't you going to get dressed?" Hana asked, trying to change the subject.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:51 pm
"Oh! Thank you for reminding me!" Kikuchi beamed as she got off the bed and went toward the washroom where her clothes lay.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:53 pm
"Oh...thank goodness..." Hana sighed in relief. Kikuchi was off her back when it came to the subject of De Nam. But there was one thought in her mind. "What exactly did De Nam say about me that made you think like that?"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:59 pm
"He said..."

"'I happen to have a someone I favor in life, she's very important to me... if you see her, tell her I bid my hello. That, and Shella's been quite the bore without her'" quoted Kikuchi.

"Yep, word for word."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:01 pm
"Oh." Hana uttered softly. " 'Favor in life'? I never understood Nammy's smart talk...but of course Shella is boring without me! I brought a baby toad and raised it there once! Of course, the best part was when it started rampaging around the citadel. That banned me from the sluice, though." she laughed, recalling upon that memory fondly.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:05 pm
"They banned you from the Veo Lu Sluice? That's no fun, especially around summer time, it's fun to play in the water there..." Kikuchi laughed.

"I had to work alot while in Shella," she stated, "but in my free time I liked to hang around with Eleanor, gossiping and such."

"Oi! If you come from Shella then that means that you must've heard of Avalith and Diana? They're my parents! They were always out for Myrrh so that's why I lived with Spiran and worked in the tailor shop. But it was always fun around festival time! There was always so much to do and Shella's crystal shines finely when replenished..." Kikuchi then trailed off, recalling a faint memory...

"Yes... and the dancing was something I-I liked to partake in as well... d-did you and De Nam ever dance together...?" she asked, though seemed lost in thought.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:28 pm
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
"Huh....I hope he doesn't get mad." She started walking through the forest and tried to find her way through. It was almost dark, but it was still easy to see your surroundings. She held her chalice in one arm, her weapon in the other. It was a very difficult balancing act for her. She decided to take a chance and just put her weapon away. She hooked it on her belt then ran with the chalice in her hands. "I have to find my caravan!" she said to herself.

"YAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Shinryaku was running throughout the forest and saw Kara Ni. "I saw Suisho walk off over here and I had to tell her that she was going to destroy the tree if she put the myrrh in her necklace! I have to- huh?" He thenn saw her chalice. "Oh..... Shinryaku said. "You told her, didn't you?"

"Huh? ...Oh. yeah. I don't think that she enjoyed me bothering her though." Kara Ni said. "Oh. Umm...she said that she's leaving you here...with my caravan."

"WHAAAAAAT!?" Shinryaku yelled out with his mouth dropped. "See!? I told her she should lighten up! But she never does; always has to be her own style and such. I should've never picked her up! I mean, goodness sakes!" He kept on complaining.

"She tries to have the "Cool Chick" facade, huh?" Kara Ni smiled. "From what your saying, it seems you care about her a lot....I mean, by the way you say it."Kara Ni patted Shinryaku's head. "I'm heading back to the caravan. Coming?"  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:01 pm
"Oh...I was only banned for a month...Nammy had to go to the sluice without me...he didn't much though...said it was no fun." then Hana was deep in thought, trying to remember if she knew Kikuchi's parents. "Yeah...I met them once...I set the toad into their caravan...heh."

Hana was hoping that this would get Kikuchi from remembering if she had asked about whether or nor she had danced with De Nam before. Not that she hadn't...it would just fuel more of Kikuchi's teasing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:11 pm
"Mother and father were fuming, I remember," Kikuchi grinned childishly.

She ignored the question she asked about Hana and De Nam, she pondered greatly, usually she kept quiet about her parents as they had passed away a few years ago much to her extreme dismay. It was recalling her parents that Kikuchi triggered something in her mind that she seemed to lock away deep down...

It was matter of digging it out...

"Wonder where that brunette ran off to?" Kikuchi asked suddenly, referring to Gurdy.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:16 pm
Hana looked around, and informed dryly,

"He left because you were getting dressed..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:18 pm
"Shall we fetch him?" Kikuchi asked as she stretched out her arms, "Unless you want to talk about De Nam some more~~"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:19 pm
That brought another question to mind.

"What did he mean by 'Favor in life'?" Hana shook her head. "Damn De Nam and his smart talk."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:28 pm
"'Favor in life' as in he likes you best out of all other people, of course," Kikuchi shrugged as she opened the door, she wondered on other things.

"Where are you ya' little swindler you?" she questioned as she walked down the hall.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:32 pm
"Oh..." Hana felt her cheeks turn red, and she buried her face within a pillow. Liked her the best? But what about De Nam's parents? They moved to Shella years before Hana and her family moved there, and he still thought of her as the most important person in his life? Hana felt a shiver coming over her...wasn't De Nam the most important person in her life too?  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games