Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:12 pm
I forgot that my digi-cam isn't working. cry So i'll have to wait for hayami-chan to send me pictures of her boy wearing it after she gets it. 3nodding but thats so long to wait!

and in other news... i think i might be getting a little sick.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:19 pm
I hate when that happens.
For a while there I was wanting to post pics that I had on my camrea but we lost the cords and dock that attach the camera to the computer so we coudn't do it.

and in other news my fingers are sore because I had to hand write an application letter for a job interview I got this arv.
Why didn't I do it earlier you say?
because I didn't.  

I be me
Vice Captain

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:31 pm
I be me
I hate when that happens.
For a while there I was wanting to post pics that I had on my camrea but we lost the cords and dock that attach the camera to the computer so we coudn't do it.

and in other news my fingers are sore because I had to hand write an application letter for a job interview I got this arv.
Why didn't I do it earlier you say?
because I didn't.

arv?

Procrastination! *waves a little flag*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:36 pm
afternoon
but if you try and shorten it to arve while still spelling it like afternoon you get af, wish is an entirely different sound all together.  

I be me
Vice Captain

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:30 pm
Ahh... i normally say 'post lunch' for afternoon, 'prelunch' for morning, 'pre dinner' for early evening and 'post dinner' for night. mad D but thats me.

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/ <--- CUTE games  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:50 pm
that is a whoooole lot of cute  

I be me
Vice Captain

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:15 am
*caution: geek out ahead*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HARRY POTTER!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:37 am
xd Dare I ask what caused the harry potter geek out? (geek outs, by the by, simple need to occur some times)  

Silver Mist

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:12 am
What caused the HP geek-out? If its something i don't already know about i -need- to know. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:14 am
I was actually reading hp fanfiction when I replied to her post. xd  

Silver Mist

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:19 pm
I only just discovered the trailer to the order of the pheonix.
I watched it twelve times.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:15 am
I be me
I only just discovered the trailer to the order of the pheonix.
I watched it twelve times.

Ah. whee

Ya know the lady who plays the insane religious chick in Edward Scissorhands? Wouldn't she have made and -excellent- umbridge, provided she hadn't aged too much?  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:40 pm
I like the look ofthe chick who plays her now (has no idea who she is), so very pink, so very round, so very devoid of coolness and fun.

but then again the harry potter kid doesn't look like he would make a good harry potter.
He was perfect in apperance in the first movie, the then BAM he grew a man chin and all of his dork boy looks left and now he looks like he should be popular.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:27 pm
Yeah, i like the chick who plays her, but the chick in edward scissorhands will always be umbridge in my minds eye. It could be that shortly before getting that book, i watched edward scissorhands, and so i had that lady in my brain already....

I don't mind Radcliff for Harry. 3nodding Emma Wattson, on the other hand... Too much of her filtered its way into Hermione for my taste. Her Yule Ball transformation wasn't really a transformation, as far as i'm concerned.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

knitting_needle_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:32 am
Very true. Emma Watson isn't geeky enough to really pull off Hermione.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games