Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:36 pm
" Who can be causing that?" Miina asked while flying to the building. A large piece of the building was about to smash a young kid, but she blasted it into dust.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:51 pm
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
kia_souma
Miina raised an eye brow as she watched Reito flirt with Beast Boy. " You can tell someone is showing some passion." she murmured.

"What?" Beast Boy asked, surprised "She's not flirting...she's just saying how cool I am!"

"Ya Beast Boy is cool" she said and stuck her toung out at her. "So Beast Boy if you part of the Teen Titans what powers do you have?" she asked him wanting to know his powers.

"You don't know? Where have you been?" Beast Boy asked "Anyway...I can turn into any animal I want!" Beast Boy smiled

"Really?! turn into something PLEASE!" she shouted jumping up and down.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:10 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
kia_souma
Miina raised an eye brow as she watched Reito flirt with Beast Boy. " You can tell someone is showing some passion." she murmured.

"What?" Beast Boy asked, surprised "She's not flirting...she's just saying how cool I am!"

"Ya Beast Boy is cool" she said and stuck her toung out at her. "So Beast Boy if you part of the Teen Titans what powers do you have?" she asked him wanting to know his powers.

"You don't know? Where have you been?" Beast Boy asked "Anyway...I can turn into any animal I want!" Beast Boy smiled

"Really?! turn into something PLEASE!" she shouted jumping up and down.

"umm, sure!" Beast Boy blushed and then turned into a tiger and back "See?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:20 pm
(yaay....im gonna be rping as flames frost's brother cuz kendo said i could and so did gants)  

soalk

gants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:31 pm
"frost so you finaly came to the rescue eh?" said someone above them he looked up and it was a guy he looked like he was in his thirties he reconized his voice from his calls the guy thats been helping him in return for him doing what he said
"who are you and what do you want!!" he yelled at the person  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:35 pm
she flew over a building landing on top of it she looked around and saw a building almost demolished "its time" she said to herself it was obious that one villain was in action so now it was her turn she started to fly to another building then to another untill she reached her destination she then flew to the ground  

tinyestagain

soalk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:38 pm
he walked around the town a bit turning a corner seeing frost and a different girl this time they were looking up at something he also looked up and saw some guy he pretty much looked to be in his thirties he just watched waiting to see what was going to happen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:43 pm
((please create a profile for your character soalk))  

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

gants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:46 pm
"well i cant tell you who i am yet"said the guy and continued "but what i want has been the same purpose for awhile now to destroy you and those titans!! and when im done with you guys ill take over this city then soon the world" yelled the guy then laughing evily

"oh great another person bent on world domination"he said then yawning  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:47 pm
KendoGurl
((please create a profile for your character soalk))

((ok))  

soalk

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:01 pm
she was standing in front of a construction site there were no workers there though she took all the metall and formed a huge ball and then added eight legs making a huge spider like thing but hey she used to be a scientist why would she need to control it when she can just program a mind into it which she did after taking some stuff from a building that was near that place she programed the mind to destroy the only three people that she could remember and whoever was with them which were robin,frost and reito the spider bot then left in search of these three people she knew robin from one of the times he was fighting slade she just loved spying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:02 pm
Gaia Name-soalk
Character Name-Flames
Age- 16
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)-can control and create fire and lava and stuff also can create lava/fire golems
Weapons-his powers
Crush- none
Good/Neutural/Bad-bad
Appearance-umm he wears a red tanktop um brown pants with red flames on the bottom he has streaks of yellow through his red spikey hair
Bio-apparently his parents died when he was young in a car accident he never found out that it was realy slade who did it like frost did he soon learned how to control his fire powers he only was helped on a few occations unlike frost who was helped alot by some guy he then became a villain stealing food money and other stuff and on some ocations helped other villains
Any extra information about them-hes frost's brother probably obious by now though

soalk

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:17 pm
(im a be roleplaying as the spider bot till its destroyed just reminding you if you didnt read my last post its a gigantic spider robot thing)

it was storming across the town destroying all the buildings in its way it then reached the water it then jumped almost all the way across reaching the titans tower sence there were two of the people that it was told to destroy there was more chance of it going to the tower which it did it had just reached the island that the tower was on stomping towards the tower  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:28 pm
the guy then flew down to the ground and behind him about ten snow covered golems apeared under the snow you could see that they were made out of ice the golems steped forward now infront of him

"you also have ice powers?!" he said in a somewhat surprised way stepping back a bit and attacking one of the golems with a spike of ice that came up from the ground just below it  

gants

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:38 pm
the huge spider bot raised one of its legs and then stomped down cutting off one of the sides of the titans tower now it looked like an upside down L  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games