Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Old Character Profiles Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThunderGod125

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:34 am
Name: Jack
Species: human
Home: the future
Ability Style: engineer
Weapon: a robot suit and his pet robots
Ability: He has a super enhanced brain which he uses to build living technology
Weakness: chocolate.
Description: any other human except the giant robot suit sweatdrop
Storyline: he comes from the future to do something in this time but something went wrong when he time traveled and he lost his memory
Quote: Your really starting to piss me off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:38 am
Name: Miss Aria Starman
RP Age: Appears Late 20's
Species: Human
Home: Newport, Britannic Empire & a new residence with Captain Kurisutofa at Ashgrove Cottage, Isle de Provoka
Ability Style: Pirate
Weaponry: Katana, Boot Dagger, Bosom (silent but deadly)
Ability: Fighting and using her womanly wares to her advantage.
Weakness: Handsome Gentlemen, Kittens and Death.
Description: 5'9", 150 lbs., Long, Wavy Golden Tresses & Honey Eyes
Dress Attire: Greens and Blacks: Corset, Long Sleeve Tunic, Coat, Leggings, Belts, Leather Boots & Hat
Quote: “When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm even better.”  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

MayTheBeautiful~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:10 pm

Name: May

Species: Shape Shifter (but most of the time appears human)

Home: Deliand

Ability Style: A job class, for example.Sniper, or Sharp Shooter

Weapon: A Bow and a set of fine alloy arrows, a long range 50. CAL. Sniper Rifle.

Ability: Silence, Stealth, Sleep, and Darkness. (causes surrounding area to fall into darkness for a bit)

Weakness: Being spotted (duh!), light (but only when Darkness is used)

Description: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48983531/ (to big to post actual picture)

Storyline: From another dimension where everyone except her was the same! she was sent here by one of her friends who was messing with his father's lab, zapping her and sending her here.

Quote: " But but but...! that was MY spoon!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:10 pm
Name: Cain

Age: Has the body of a fifteen yearold but due to inheritance he has the natural knowledge and wisdom of someone born from when time began

Species: Half-demon with a tainting of werewolf

Home: Has none

Ability style: Dark Magician/Stealthy Warrior

Weakness: Extremely bright light since he is naturally blind but has learned to use demonic power to make him see. Extremely loud noise or high frequencies. ((I have dog ears so imagine how much it would hurt. >_<)) And his father even though it strengthens him, when his father returns back inside he loses all of his strength and would require immediate medical attention.

Weapon: Anything on hand or anything he can change through transmutation. Primary weapons- claws, fists, feet, shuriken, and kunai

Ability: Has the ability to manipulate shadows and is an acomplished necromancer. From intense training he can run almost the exact speed of light but only when accompanied by his father's power. When angered enough his father's soul, hidden in the jewel on his forehead, will feed off of it and take temporary control over his body and it will morph into his father's. He is immortal during that time period since his father is immortal.

Description: ((Look at avatar for general appearence.))

Storyline: ((Story is too long to type here so please PM me for a request to know what it is since I don't want to stretch the page.))

Quote: "Entertain me."  

Common_Thief

shiroibara

Friendly Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:23 pm
Name: Misa Kisaragi
Home: She travels around a lot
Ability Style: Theif/gunslinger
Weapon: An awsome Gun blaugh
Ability: Misa has such a good aim that she can shoot Five bullets and not one of them misses the target. In fact, her accuracy is so great, that Misa can hit the same target 100 times in 100 tries, which is a 100% hit rate. Not only that but Misa is also a swift fighter, though she doesn't resort to using hand to hand unless it is very dire. (For instance she was forced to miss a shot by something)
Weakness: She's weak against people who are stronger than her blaugh ..
Well actually it's more like things she hates; like spiders and dolls.
but she really doesn't know her own weaknesses quite yet.
Description: Misa
Storyline: Since Misa travels a lot she tends to have a complex about every place she visits. But it kind of resembles her and her family. She was kicked out of her families life because she "borrowed" from the local jewelry store (As what she likes to say). But it was to get money for her younger brother who had heart problems and needed surgery. But after her little mishap he had already died, leaving her as a new thief in the vicinity. Misa was then disowned from her family and she never saw them again.
Quote: "Don't underestimate me!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:36 pm
Name: Tuah
Gender: Transsexual (physically male, everything else female)
Species: Elven (Half-drow. Looks fully either way depending on surroundings)
Home: Ever-autumn forests full of arcane mystery, and wherever the world may lead.
Ability Style: Artist (Martial, arcane, and musical)/ Ninja
Weapon: Tachi, various ninja weapons, straight broadsword.
Ability: Skilled in the martial arts and espionage. Uses various arcane and shadow magic (arcane to lesser degree), and a few art-related (mostly music).
Weakness: Slightly obsessive-compulsive (mildly affects where eyes wander or where concentration lies), easily destracted or forgetful, very sensitive to rude remarks about her birth gender. Also has very little motivation in doing things that she finds have no importance.
Description: Self: Fair skin, cyan eyes, and black hair. Fine, smooth, feminine face. Strong, but not muscular, nicely shaped but sturdy frame.
Shadow outfit: Fancy black long-coat with various metal, black pants and shirt, leather and metal boots.
Ninja/martial artist outfit: Simple martial artists' gi (black) or kimono with hakama for more formal gatherings and/or assassinations.
Casual outfit: Long pink-sleeved shirt with a star on the white torso, black pants, running shoes. May have a black bandana.
Storyline: A wanderer with no real purpous in life other than seeking excitement (and a sex change). She continues to press on the path to gain more knowledge in the ways of martial arts and the plane of Shadow, mainly by experiences in her main hobby; toying with people. Due to her great sleight-of-hand, she can make anybody confused, and takes great pleasure in removing somebody's keys and putting them in their drink, shuffling away before they notice.
Quote: "So I'm supposed to say a quote, right? Oh, it's alre-"  

Tsuah

Kolbo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:23 pm
Name: Vixel
Species: Human?
Home: He is from a world that is millions of years into a time ahead of a modern Earth.
Ability Style: none
Weapon: Oblivion keyblade with a darker, more sinister design.
Abilities: Extreme power over many elements, mostly darkness.
Weakness: light
Description: Smooth silver hair, average teen height, sick dark purple eyes, and a very muscular build. Wears an Organization XIII outfit with a heartless insignia on the front and back.
Storyline: Vixel has a very dark past. Murder, taking souls for himself. Until people started opposing the darkness, time and time again he tried to snuff out that little s**t’s light. But he couldn’t do it, every freaking’ time he tried to kill Ken he ended up being defeated. Then he found that otherworldly creatures known as the heartless could be controlled. Eventually they grew beyond control and his world faded into darkness, now he seeks to rule a new world, starting with the City of Everything
Quote: “In time, you will come to fear darkness.”

((OOC: If anyone has the time, please let me know if this char is ok. But think it over carefuly, Vixel's no joke. He isn't someone who would mess around, period.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:10 am
Name: Eiji Katsumari
Species: Human/Devil
Home: Oxford, England
Ability Style: Former Clan Leader
Weapon: Wit, twin pistols, and his Katana
Ability: Being 1/2 devil he is stronger than most humans and has certain abilities, noted examples are being able to jump down several stories off a building and surviving being shot and stabbed. Not immortal though, just hard to kill.
Weakness: Sometimes over confident and tends to bluster a bit when things don’t go his way.
Description-
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Appearance: I’ll draw something up when I get my tablet
Storyline: Eiji was part of the original Byako crew and had started his own guild, the Tryvan Academy. A few months after it was founded, the members found that they had a new leader. Eiji had disappeared leaving very few clues behind in search of something. Though he never returned to Byako, he did keep in contact with his friend Jasae. After getting a message from Jasae asking him to return to Byako, Eiji temporarily closed his shop (he had become a mercenary) and returned to Byako. No one but Jasae and a few others recognized him, he had aged in personality and looks. He first walked to where Tryvan had stood, then to where Jasae had told him that his mercenary group idea had been. Both had been utterly gutted by flames. Sinking to the ground he put his head in his hand and sighed. He thought for a moment, pulled out a copy of the message and smirked. “Well, good job then. I don’t think even I could handle 3 at once…” He left the message on the ground, on it read this: “Eiji, we need your help, an old friend has told me that he wishes to put his guild in the hands of someone capable. I know that you’re probably are busy, but could you step in and take his place?” A breeze picked up the message and returned it to where hence it came from, nature.
Quote: *in the middle of a fight* “Honestly now, do you expect to win like that? Oh well, I’m paid by the hour so take as long as you want, though on the hand I might get bored…”

Eiji_San

Airi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:25 pm
Name: Umbriella DeLaquor
Species: Human(Although something entirely different when in cursed form)
Home: Bractia, Greed capital of the world
Ability Style: Care Taker (Of a certain fish)
Weapon: Her wicked tounge, screeching voice, and of course direct kicks!
Ability: To worry to no ends, a rather strange source of strength, the magic ability to seemingly pull the most useless things from her sleeves.
Weakness: Her water curse!(Oh no, this means no splashing about in the pool for her) Poisson, Lemon curd
Storyline: Poor Umbriella's life was destined for chaos and trouble the moment he was born. Birthed under a bad star her entire life was set up for bad luck. He plucky female persevered non the less, even when that sour event occurred between her and that infernal swamp witch. Spill a bit of wine on a womans dress and she has to go all nuts and curse you for it! Yet true tragedy struck later while Umbriella was in the employment of some unsavory men. While siding with Bractia's underground she was put in charge of a rather distasteful man. A lackey and sales boy for the underground's rather ridiculous energy drinks. The lad had an unfortunate tendency to drink most of the product rather than sell it. Yet considering his skills in thieving and fighting they wanted to keep the boy about. Thus Brella stepped in and now watched over the cackling maniac. She even followed him after their swift escape from the mysterious underground of Bractia.
Quote: "Put that down now fish-head!!"
User Image

Name: Possion Ackart
Species: A mix of human and some kind of demonic creature, or maybe rather a pleasant elf. Non can really procure the true orgins from this babbling man.
Home: Bractia
Ability Style: Former sales lackey, current self employed sales boy with a bit of thief work on the side.
Weapon:Fists, feet and all the muscle that comes behind it.
Ability: When sleepy and despondant he has the ability to imitate a wall. When jazzed up on the stolen energy drink his reflexes, strength, and acrobatics improve vastly.
Weakness: All around lagger in life! Morose, aloof, and all around useless and cranky when without a drop of energy drink. His main addiction to energy drinks.
Description: See picture
Storyline: Not much is known about this curious man save for his work involving the underground in Bractia. Soon he was put into the care of a frowning, huffing and puffing young woman who would like nothing more than to wring his neck. After he stole a few too many times from the underground he was forced to flee the city with his consort in tow else both would have meet a mysterious end. (Mysterious to others, but Possion knew it would involve an underwater graveyard) Thus as of late he and the pouty Brella have been traveling looking for a bit of refuge.
Quote: "Hm?......................nnn.....Mm"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:34 am
Name: Harou Shibori

Species: Human/Embeded with a dragons soul

Apperence:
+Human+
User Image
+dragon+
User Image

Home: Travling currently, originally from Forem. An outside country created in chaos.

Ability Style: Mage and warrior.

Weapon: He uses his knowledge of old ancient texts to cast spells and his katana straped to his back.

Ability: Spellcaster and a dragons soul embeded within him.

Weakness: He hates being in the light and will do anything to get out of the hot weather.

Storyline: Harou studied with his father from birth the terms and spells he can use. He has always stopped though to go for a walk in the rain, watch the moon, or simply watch snowflakes fall from the sky. He started traveling to find a greater purpose when he turned 18. This is an overall test to becoming a man in his home country. Harou is kind hearted, and loving. Very distant sometimes, and quiet. He is very calm to say the least. Always one to help people in need though. He has within him the soul of a dragon. It is who he was in his first life, but for whatever reason it has resided inside him. His father taught him a way to call apon the dragon and take it's form. Controlling it, however, has been a difficult task once unleashed. He has succeeded but uner to much pressure he can't. Sometimes he likes to change though just to fly and observe the land far away from a higher perspective.

Quote: "Don't bother. . . It's not worth your time."

A few spells:
Calling apon the dragon:
Ego dico extraho animus volo Latin for "I call apon the dragons soul to me."
Flame manipulation:
Incendia , sino imperium volo Latin for" Fire, allow control to me."
Shadow cover:
Velieris mihi in umbra excito Latin for"Hide me in shadows wake."
Air manipulation:
ventus vox ego dico volo Latin for"The winds power i call to me."  

Harou Shibori

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:19 pm
Name: Verian Tesla

Species: Humanoid

Appearance:
User Image

Home: None can say.

Ability:

Vitality Hacking | ABle to change the life force of living creatures to some degree, depending on the size of the creature. Creatures of the same size can be completely changed as can creatures smaller. Larger creatures can only be drained. There is always a 33% chance of this failing and backfiring.

Basic Elemental Magic | Fire, Water, Cold, and Electricity

Basic Holy Magic | Healing (basic), harm (light damage)

Side Step | Able to dodge all but the fastest non magical attacks.

Ability Style: Magiknight

Weapon: The blade wand, Corhieght.

Weakness: Verian can not survive without life somewhere near him. This is the reason for his lively hair. Verian is also weak to most physical attacks although the attacks have to be rather quick for he is rather light on his feet.

Back Story:

From a land unknown Verian holds a unique ability, and as such, he searches for his brothers, two who have similar if... different powers...
He start his journey centuries ago and continues on now in Byako.

Quote: "Peace is good, life is beauty, death... is a new beginning."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:19 pm
Name: Ken Niren

Shadow Name: Talbit

Species: Human!

Home: Seattle, Washington

Ability Style: Awakened Magi

Weapon: An automatic handgun (.45 ACP), and a knife with a golden blade and a petrified wood hilt.

Ability: He can bend the Threads of Reality to his will; from rigging a coin toss to speeding up time in a select area.

Weakness: He can only cast spells in Vulgar private. Vulgar spells that break the walls of reality will cause a Paradox within a space of the Caster, generating disastrous effects if seen by normal humans (Vampires, and other supernatural creatures are uneffected). He can only cast spells in ffront of other humans that seem half possible, such as rigging a coin toss or casting a spell that only effects him. When causeing a Paradox, all supernatural creatures can sense the disterbence and power being generated.

Ken also has a rare disease that causes "Stand Stills" When he gets to stressed. When in a "Stand Still", his whole body will just shut down, and be in a Psudo-Death state; seeming dead but not really being so.

Description: A 5’7” tall man, with long black hair the hangs about his shoulder. He normally wears a pair of glasses in front of calm grey eyes. His clothes range in the area that screams “Lower-Middle Class!”, from a simple pair of ripped pants and a Tea shirt, to jeans, long sleeve shirt and trench coat. Sometimes, depending on his mood, Ken might tie his hair back in a ponytail.

Storyline: Ken lived a mostly normal life until the age of 16. He was at a Museum when a Mage with a specialty in Death magicks attacked him (Because the Mage could sense Ken was to awaken soon). As the mage watched his Zombie minions moved in on Ken, the boy could only watch in horror before…It all vanished. It was like everything was there one moment, then the next…Ken was in a land of shadowy fog. He moved forward a little, something pushing him on. He continued on, until he saw the large tower with lighting hitting the ground all around him. Ken continued on, knowing he had to. Entering the tower, he walked up to the wall, and looked at it, something in his head willing him to carve his own name in the wall with his own mind! The second he finished, Ken was back in the room with the zombies, and it was as if no time had passed. But no fear filled Ken. Just a sense of “I’m going to kick some a**”. He looked up at the face of the started mage as he grabbed a pole to his side. Holding it out, Ken rushed through the stream of animated corpses, at the way to the Exit. One’s the got to close burst in to flames from the magick that surrounded the boy. After getting out, he was recruited to a group of mages as an apprentice. Learning the basics of his new found power, the boy, now at the age of 20, took off to Oregon with a few stolen books from the mages who taught him. Over the next 5 years, he trained and gathered more lore, before moving to Byako.

Quote: “A smart man knows that Lightning never strikes twice in the same place. If it does…well…I’m around.”  

Daythra

Rakarath Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:50 pm
Name: Rakarath or Azeroth or Bane

Race: Delvarian : A race of humans who traveled with the true fey ((the Thu de dannan)) to their new world to excape the loss of magick from Terra (earth) Magickal, and with fairie blood on both sides of the family.

Rakarath= first side, the one everyone seems to know, often in a kilt, or plack pants, but ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wearing his knee high boots, and full left arm gauntlet. Generally friendly, and represented by my avitar. His looks, like his magick are unpredictable except for those fewthings simply because he has been sent to this new realm far away from his magick's source.

Azeroth = a sort of alter ego = this man is always in black attire, very dressy, like that of a rennaisance lord. He is a sort of Robin hood/Zorro in his manner. He fights for justice and the common man whenever he can, and does his best to purge the world of evil. His face is always covered when he is out of his home and trying to keep his identity a secret. When in this identity, he takes full control over his magick, but doesn't have his gauntlet,a nd depending on his mission he may have a different pair of boots.

BANE = the bad side = everybody's got one, a feeling of pure hate and malice, well this is a sort of berserker frensie gone wrong. Rakarath, or Azeroth, can both be turned into BANE when the darnkess inside them wins the mental war that they rage every day and every moment. THis is a full bodily change, in mind, physique, and even soul, this beast has only one goal, to kill, through cold hard hate. If he rises, the magick that is used does no good to anyone, and eventually will kill him if he uses it too loosely.

Three souls, three minds, all with their own traits.

He ((They)) weild(s) the "Blade of change" a sword which forms to the owner's needs and wants. Handed down from generation to generation it was forged by his fifth great grandfather, and has an unknown amount of enchantments bound to it. It may be a nedle one moment, then bladed gauntlets another, or a six foot halberd. Always though with power to it that only high magick can control.

Other Equiptment:
Gauntlet ((Can look like any of these or a combination))

Magick: Chaos for Rakarath, Shadow, healing, and higher magicks for Azeroth, and no matter the magick, for BANE it only destroys.

Age (terran): looks to be 21 actually 319

Looks
Rakarath WHen He feels like wearing a mask

Azeroth
His Mask His hat.

BANE looks like this with this mask

Greatest strength: one man special forces squad, with equiptment of a higher level for dark age technology.

Weaknesses: He must rely on the magick of his home plane to provide him with power as Rakarath. As Azeroth he is a wanted man, and often makes quick enemies. As BANE he can and eventually WILL kill himself and the others when he goes too far. Besides that, NONE of them use GUNs! Hate the things, use magick and magnetic feilds to protect against them, but can never use them.

Quote:
R: Hi, my name's fluffy, and I'll be saving your life today.
A: Only the night knows the true secrets to my power.
B: *SCREAMS, GUTTERAL ROARS, YELLING IN A DARK TONGE THAT SENDS CHILLS DOWN AND BACK UP YOUR SPINE* and finally the only distinguishable words: ALL IS NOTHING. ((In a cold, almost emotionless tone.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:57 pm
Name: Lady Asia
Home: Zinnia Kingdom
Ability Style: Captivation, Ninjitsu, Magic
Weapon: Fans, Shurikens, Ninja Swords, Scarves and Shoals and Sashes
Ability: Attack --> Ninjitsu, Magic, Captivate, Throw, Item
Weakness: She is weak to the power of the shadows.
Description:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Storyline: Lady Asia is the benevolent ruler of the Zinnia Kingdom. She has fled the kindom away from her duty as an empire, just for her own freedom. Asia is very shy around new people, so once you get to know her, she won't be very silent around you. Asia uses Ninjitsu techniques and Magics against her enemies, and lures men with her beauty by Captivating them.
Quote: "Somebody's going to die..."

--> = Attack turns into Limited ability once Limited Gauge is full.

Chhipd

Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games