Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:13 am
August 23, 2005

If anyone is looking for a new banner for the guild, heres one that you may want to check out and use. Enjoy!

User Image

Hey i was just thinking, I remember back awhile ago a website in which they showed all in-game background images of Resident Evil 3 in high resolution, but now I can't remember what the damn website was. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and has the website, please tell me. Its driving me crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:40 am
WhteUmbrella001
Hey i was just thinking, I remember back awhile ago a website in which they showed all in-game background images of Resident Evil 3 in high resolution, but now I can't remember what the damn website was. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and has the website, please tell me. Its driving me crazy.

I have one, it's in french but I give the direct link to the wallpapers of RE3

http://www.the-last-escape.com/wallpapers/index.html  

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:42 am
Resident Isaka
WhteUmbrella001

OMG! Resident Isake, I love you heart heart heart heart heart heart

Thats what I was searching for awhile, Thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:14 am
WhteUmbrella001
Resident Isaka
WhteUmbrella001

OMG! Resident Isake, I love you heart heart heart heart heart heart

Thats what I was searching for awhile, Thank you!!!

No prob redface pirate  

Resident Isaka
Crew

LAAG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:19 am
How do you put Pictures in your Sigs?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:20 am
Chaos_Red_Black
How do you put Pictures in your Sigs?

You must make an account in a hosting image site like www.photobucket.com. You upload a pic and copy the IMG code under it and paste it in your signature in edit profile  

Resident Isaka
Crew

LAAG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:21 am
Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:49 pm
August 23, 2005

The T-Virus and G-Virus Reports have been uploaded in the Resident Evil 101 thread. Very Classified Information. Enjoy!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

LAAG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:52 pm
Okay I gotta let the guild know....Im going back to school in two days..I wont be able to post as much...Untill my computers fixed...Then Ill sneak onto it and talk..but till then...I might post once a day or not at all....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:17 pm
August 26th, 2005

I am currently working on the final quiz, so expect it to be up tonite or tomorrow.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:27 pm
Nearing our 20,000 Post... Party?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:56 am
More like After Party surprised  

Uenna

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:15 pm
Well Holy Damn. I guess so... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:15 pm
Hey! Das is coming back soon! I wanted to get her a nice gift, an Ice Whip. Me and my freind both agree she'll love it. But I need around 1k more. Anyone wanna help celebrate poor Das' come back? I would die if I didnt have internet for that long.  

Mr. Kennedy

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:11 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Hey! Das is coming back soon! I wanted to get her a nice gift, an Ice Whip. Me and my freind both agree she'll love it. But I need around 1k more. Anyone wanna help celebrate poor Das' come back? I would die if I didnt have internet for that long.
I was wondering where she went.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games