Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:46 pm
Carlos looks interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:43 pm
Carlos looks like a girl! I can't believe they made that already crappy character look werse than Leon... And that's something.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Carlos looks like a girl! I can't believe they made that already crappy character look werse than Leon... And that's something.
Amen.

The close up on the zombie's teeth in the screenshots= rofl
I'm already digging the dark and realistic look, and the fact that the zombies have different areas of decay unlike earlier ones. The attention to detail (so far) is impressive.

I wonder what the NPCs characters and Villains will look like. Seeing as how RE3 is a chapter, surely we'll see Nicholai and Mikhail again...and perhaps see if Nicholai was the one who actually injured/shot Mikhail as SD Perry's novel suggests.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:42 pm
You know, I'm almost, almost willing to bet we won't see Nicholai, Mikhail OR Nemesis. This is how little faith I have in the fact that Capcom actually took the effort.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:26 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, I'm almost, almost willing to bet we won't see Nicholai, Mikhail OR Nemesis. This is how little faith I have in the fact that Capcom actually took the effort.
You mean to tell me you think Carlos' girly a** stole the spotlight from our favorite manly two baddies and bombfodder?

It wouldn't surprise me, but I'd still like to see which ending is cannon. Resident Evil could use a villain like Nicholai running around. We already have Badass in the form of Wesker. So, the position of Crazy b*****d is still open since Krauser bit the dust...like twice.
It'd be also nice if he wasn't connected to Wesker, as if he's serving his own means and you just know the two will clash sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:01 am
Well, I'm just skeptical since, at least in the trailer, they hired some very crappy voice actor for Wesker which means Capcom is holding back some money, and thereby some time too. If they cast Richard Waugh as Wesker in the game itself, which I'm still crossing my fingers for, Capcom will officially redeem themselves in my eyes. Otherwise, until the release of RE5 I will see them as a bunch of cheap bastards, nothing more. And as such, I'm having doubts they'd get Nicholai and Mikhail on board, especially since they so blatantly decided to recycle backgrounds from Outbreak to use in RE3 scenario.
There are several pieces of evidence that prove that Nicholai survived the ordeal, so I'm pretty sure that the Ending B, the one with Barry is cannon, and Nicholai got away.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:55 am
They have been skimping out on us, haven't they?
Oh well, I guess it's a good thing I don't intend on buying a Wii anytime soon. I know about that evidence and it makes me happy, but there's fans out there that deny he lived. Capcom saying so would be a kick in the teeth for those guys. Now if only they'd kick the rabid Ada fanboys in the teeth too, instead of catering their fanservices with even MOAR added features. *rantrantrantrant* It'd also be nice to have a little more information over his personality too. I mean, we know less about him than we do about Wesker when you think about it. The same goes for Mikhail too! Even if he had not even five minutes worth of dialouge, he was still an interesting character. It takes balls of steel to blow yourself up for a person you don't know who happens to be dressed like some sort of modest hooker.
Maybe that's why I enjoyed the novelization so. One dimensional side characters seemed so much more human. xd

Considering Outbreak took Place around the time RE3 did, it's easy to understand that to a certain degree. It's still a bit lazy though, especially if they didn't touch them up and make them better than the Ps2's renderings or add variations whatso ever to hide their cheapness. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:45 am
Well, Wesker IS more important than Nicholai... so it's only normal that we know more about him.

But still, Even if Outbreak happened around the same time, in RE3, Jill was never around J's bar, so they're obviously just putting her there for the hell of it, just to avoid making new backgrounds.  

Biohazard EXTREME

jmfactor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:56 am
so there adding stuff from outbreak file 1 and not from pt 2 or the other resident evil games except gun survivor thats freaking cheap if you guys have read or watched the wesker reports the t, g, and t veronica weren't the only viruses umbrella created  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 am
jmfactor
so there adding stuff from outbreak file 1 and not from pt 2 or the other resident evil games except gun survivor thats freaking cheap if you guys have read or watched the wesker reports the t, g, and t veronica weren't the only viruses umbrella created

They are not adding stuff from Outbreak, just using the background and overall locations. No characters from it, no weapons from it and no creature from it.  

Elliot Salem

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, Wesker IS more important than Nicholai... so it's only normal that we know more about him.

But still, Even if Outbreak happened around the same time, in RE3, Jill was never around J's bar, so they're obviously just putting her there for the hell of it, just to avoid making new backgrounds.
Yes, but only because it's Main verses Secondary in the interest category. xd

I actually think I saw a J's Bar sign in the background on one or the RE3 locations. I'll have to go back and play through it to be able to tell you where exactly. When I find another copy, that is. Mine froze right at the fourth Nemesis encounter and I had to rent/borrow another copy just to complete the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:39 pm
Well, I didn't see it, and still, "somewhere in the background" is different from "same street where the Outbreak characters had to push those cars as barricades. That was right in front of it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I didn't see it, and still, "somewhere in the background" is different from "same street where the Outbreak characters had to push those cars as barricades. That was right in front of it.

I could just be crossing my games over again, but I could have sworn J's was a location in RE3.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:39 pm
Nope, it was called "Jack's Bar" or "Bar Jack's" or something like that, but that's not Jack's, and the whole bar layout was different.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:25 pm
Hm...
I'm still willing to be that RE3 and Outbreak could have similar locations, however. After all you couldn't open every door or go through every alleyway. Maybe one of those alleyway or doors would lead to J's Bar or the Apple Inn?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games