Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:56 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku held onto Zexion's arm, and handed him his coat back. "Here.. You can have it back.." She started walking down the hall, looking sad and depressed. (Same thing lol)

Zexion: "Wait!" He ran over towards her. "What's wrong?"

"I loved the time that we spent together tonight. But, my heart still feels cold.." She put her hand to her chest. "I Feel cold inside.. For some reason, I just do.. Sorry." Deruku looked down at the ground.

Zexion: "Hey....." He left her chin with her index finger. "Don't be like that. May I give you a goodnight kiss at least?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((i wanna join i wanna join* whins like a little kid, okay can i join as a heartless?)) Names: Lola Cutie cool cool ...nah JK lol im Damos Sooli, so whats up?
larxene looks at him"he wouldn't wake up" she points to xeggr
well did you givee him a wet willy* licks his finger and does what cyborg does to BB when he is hypnotized in Teen Titans 4laugh rofl *

Xeggr was still out cold.
"it didn't work..."

Starts to sweat and moans a little. ((he's dreaming))  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:58 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((i wanna join i wanna join* whins like a little kid, okay can i join as a heartless?)) Names: Lola Cutie cool cool ...nah JK lol im Damos Sooli, so whats up?
larxene looks at him"he wouldn't wake up" she points to xeggr
well did you givee him a wet willy* licks his finger and does what cyborg does to BB when he is hypnotized in Teen Titans 4laugh rofl *

"it didn't work..."

((wet dream?!?!?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:58 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku held onto Zexion's arm, and handed him his coat back. "Here.. You can have it back.." She started walking down the hall, looking sad and depressed. (Same thing lol)

"I loved the time that we spent together tonight. But, my heart still feels cold.." She put her hand to her chest. "I Feel cold inside.. For some reason, I just do.. Sorry." Deruku looked down at the ground.

Zexion: "Hey....." He left her chin with her index finger. "Don't be like that. May I give you a goodnight kiss at least?"

She smiled. "I don't know how I can be cold when I'm with you! But before I go to bed, I thought I left something in your room.." She started walking towards Zexion's room.
EDIT: ((@ASR: ewwwwwwwwwww! lol))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:59 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"it didn't work..."

((wet dream?!?!?))

((sorry i just felt like we needed a laugh!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:00 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

She smiled. "I don't know how I can be cold when I'm with you! But before I go to bed, I thought I left something in your room.." She started walking towards Zexion's room.
EDIT: ((@ASR: ewwwwwwwwwww! lol))

Zexion: "Let's go check then." He held her hand and entered.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:32 am
"I think....." She paused, looking around the room. "I think I left some of my clothes in here by accident. I was going to take a bath tonight, but we were out late. And I want to take one now.. Just to relax.. Hmmmm.." Deruku continued to look around.
((@ASR: Ya totally. I laughed anywhoz))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:30 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
"I think....." She paused, looking around the room. "I think I left some of my clothes in here by accident. I was going to take a bath tonight, but we were out late. And I want to take one now.. Just to relax.. Hmmmm.." Deruku continued to look around.

Zexion put his coat back on and sat and watched as Deruku went around the room searching.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:35 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion put his coat back on and sat and watched as Deruku went around the room searching.

((Sorry about the weird creepy PM this morning... I was feeling lonely...))
Deruku found her clothes and smiled at Zexion. "Want to join me?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:35 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion looked confused. "To where?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:45 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((Look above, underlined text lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:52 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((Look above, underlined text lol))

Zexion sat and thought for a mere second. "Wait.....you mean....the bath?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:54 pm
"Well... Umm...." She paused, her face turned very red this time. "Ya..." Then she covered her face with her bunch of clothes that she was holding.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:05 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
"Well... Umm...." She paused, her face turned very red this time. "Ya..." Then she covered her face with her bunch of clothes that she was holding.

Zexion had a quick shock to his face and turned his head for it was blushing. "Um....."  

FallenLight262

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games