Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:38 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he nodded* so...

"so what do you want me to do now master???"*gazing to his directions*
make tea for people who come in here, peach tea for me, please

"very well sir..."*walking towards the tea house stated making peach tea for her master but the chain around her wrisk making it more difficult to do so but deep down in her heart she feels no remorse but very happy to be with her master...glancing back at him and she smiled*
*he smiled back*

"here is your peach tea sir...."*walking towards him her heart dunno why suddenly pounding very fast like its gonna pop out of her body...her gaze drop to his sensual lips. his lips so moist so sexy....she lean and kiss him on the lips.* OMG what have i done....*suddenly realise what she has done standing there dumbfounded she drop to the floor the tea fell to her florr and wet her cloths her inner was shown*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:40 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he nodded* so...

"so what do you want me to do now master???"*gazing to his directions*

"very well sir..."*walking towards the tea house stated making peach tea for her master but the chain around her wrisk making it more difficult to do so but deep down in her heart she feels no remorse but very happy to be with her master...glancing back at him and she smiled*
*he smiled back*

"here is your peach tea sir...."*walking towards him her heart dunno why suddenly pounding very fast like its gonna pop out of her body...her gaze drop to his sensual lips. his lips so moist so sexy....she lean and kiss him on the lips.* OMG what have i done....*suddenly realise what she has done standing there dumbfounded she drop to the floor*
*he continuously blinked unsure of how to react*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:45 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*he smiled back*

"here is your peach tea sir...."*walking towards him her heart dunno why suddenly pounding very fast like its gonna pop out of her body...her gaze drop to his sensual lips. his lips so moist so sexy....she lean and kiss him on the lips.* OMG what have i done....*suddenly realise what she has done standing there dumbfounded she drop to the floorthe tea fell to her floor and wet her cloths her inner wear was shown*

"omg...i'm...i'm...soo soo sorry sir"*her voise shaking as she ans her mater...still surprise of what she has done...trying to get up and clean the mess never realising her inner wear is shown clearly due to the tea that had wet her cloths*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:47 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*he smiled back*

"here is your peach tea sir...."*walking towards him her heart dunno why suddenly pounding very fast like its gonna pop out of her body...her gaze drop to his sensual lips. his lips so moist so sexy....she lean and kiss him on the lips.* OMG what have i done....*suddenly realise what she has done standing there dumbfounded she drop to the floorthe tea fell to her floor and wet her cloths her inner wear was shown*

"omg...i'm...i'm...soo soo sorry sir"*her voise shaking as she ans her mater...still surprise of what she has done...trying to get up and clean the mess never realising her inner wear is shown clearly due to the tea that had wet her cloths*
*he looked at her, unsure of what to say*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:56 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he smiled back*

"i'm...so sorry sir....i'll clean the mess up."*standing up heading to the tea house to get some unwanted cloth to clean up the mess...she crouth down at the floor cleaning the mess....her inner wear is shown clearly in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:58 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he smiled back*

"i'm...so sorry sir....i'll clean the mess up."*standing up heading to the tea house to get some unwanted cloth to clean up the mess...she crouth down at the floor cleaning the mess....her inner wear is shown clearly in front of him.
um, i can see your bra and panties, claire...  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:07 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

up, i can see your bra and panties, claire...

*looking down she realise that she was well um....you know she quickly use her nad and cover up her revealing body parts...she was bushing so hard she dunno what to do next....*"err...master what should i do now....i have no cloths to change"*looking up at him like a helpless puppy*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:10 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*looking down she realise that she was well um....you know she quickly use her nad and cover up her revealing body parts...she was bushing so hard she dunno what to do next....*"err...master what should i do now....i have no cloths to change"*looking up at him like a helpless puppy*
take thone off and clean them...i guess  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:12 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"if so...then what am i going t wear when i stup them off to wash? or should i just nude?"*looking at him*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:14 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"if so...then what am i going t wear when i stup them off to wash? or should i just nude?"*looking at him*
*he was at a loss* nude, for now  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:18 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"....yes sir....here and now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:19 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

would you rather get sick in wet clothing? *he held open a blanket* you can wrap this around you if you wish, and i won't look if you wish  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:27 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

would you rather get sick in wet clothing? *he held open a blanket* you can wrap this around you if you wish, and i won't look if you wish

"nah...you can look if you like master...i've already dedicate my body, my soul and my life to you and its up to you how you would like to treat me sir."*Claire stripping off her cloths in front of him then quickly taking the blanket from him and wrap around her body she started to wash her cloths...finish washing her coths hang them outside to dry at the mean time she covers up her body with the blanket that was given to her by her master Rim.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:30 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"nah...you can look if you like master...i've already dedicate my body, my soul and my life to you and its up to you how you would like to treat me sir."*Claire stripping off her cloths in front of him then quickly taking the blanket from him and wrap around her body she started to wash her cloths...finish washing her coths hang them outside to dry at the mean time she covers up her body with the blanket that was given to her by her master Rim.*
*he looked, but was uncomfortable about it...would have felt better if she told him to or it was his "right" or something* have a seat, claire  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:33 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*he looked, but was uncomfortable about it...would have felt better if she told him to or it was his "right" or something* have a seat, claire

*walk to his side and took a seat beside him*what would you like sir?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games