Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Beichai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:46 pm
uhh this is really random but i love BloodyJeanne's avatar xd pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:20 pm
One thing that surprised me about Ribon was that I never thought that they would be the type to feature boys love in their magazine.... o.o  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:37 pm
Leri
One thing that surprised me about Ribon was that I never thought that they would be the type to feature boys love in their magazine.... o.o

Eh? When did they do that?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:09 pm
solarfacade
Leri

Eh? When did they do that?

Well hints of it I guess. Like, they featured a Izumi and Takuto kiss around Full Moon wo Sagashite (but it was just a joke that Izumi played off) and they also let Tanemura Arina feature the relationship (of any kind--friendship or romantic) of Maguri and Maora and how Maguri loves Shizumasa in Shinshi Doumei Cross. sweatdrop  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:09 pm
Leri
Well hints of it I guess. Like, they featured a Izumi and Takuto kiss around Full Moon wo Sagashite (but it was just a joke that Izumi played off) and they also let Tanemura Arina feature the relationship (of any kind--friendship or romantic) of Maguri and Maora and how Maguri loves Shizumasa in Shinshi Doumei Cross. sweatdrop

Times are a-changing... I guess that all it really comes down to.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:56 pm
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
Skymeri
Wow, those are really huge picture solar. o_o

I know! They are so pretty, too. I can't wait to play with them. xd

Anyway, this is a little off topic, but has anyone heard of Vampire Knight by Hino Matsuri? It reminds me a little of SDC... there's the elite group of students... mysterious things going on... and the school uniforms are sort of similar. It has beautiful art, too! Er... that's a bit of a stretch, I suppose. xd But either way, it's a lovely manga and you all shuld check it out.
I just read it. Its SO good!! xd I need to read the rest...where are they??// crying

They're slow at releasing them... but don't bug them, or they'll take longer... you saw the notice at the beginning of chapter two, right? xd
Hino Matsuri rocks! I wanna read all of her mangas. I've read the first 3 chapters of VK and the 3 first volumes of Merupuri. The stories are so goood! Can't find the other mangas. >D

It's interesting to see that her art also progresses and becomes as beautiful as Arina Tanemura's. +_+  

Froggy Furnishings

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Skymeri
Hino Matsuri rocks! I wanna read all of her mangas. I've read the first 3 chapters of VK and the 3 first volumes of Merupuri. The stories are so goood! Can't find the other mangas. >D

It's interesting to see that her art also progresses and becomes as beautiful as Arina Tanemura's. +_+

I read the first couple of chapters of Toraware no Minoue, her only (I think?) other series, and I wasn't too impressed. The art isn't as good as it is now, but what really bugs me is that the story isn't very interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:19 am
solarfacade
Skymeri

I read the first couple of chapters of Toraware no Minoue, her only (I think?) other series, and I wasn't too impressed. The art isn't as good as it is now, but what really bugs me is that the story isn't very interesting.
Ah, I want to read Toraware no Minoue, but I can't find it. There's another serie called WANTED too.  

Froggy Furnishings

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:14 am
Skymeri
Ah, I want to read Toraware no Minoue, but I can't find it. There's another serie called WANTED too.

Let's move this discussion to the chatterbox. sweatdrop

And now, back to the regularly scheduled Shinshi Doumei Cross conversation...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:28 pm
How many volumes are currently out of SDC? The last time i checked there were three. It's my favourite manga at the moment. I wish it was in english so i could collect the books. whee  

m4i_l1n

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:28 pm
Yes, there are three out so far. The fourth volume should come out in May or June, I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:25 pm
Mm any news on who it's gonna feature? o.o  

Leri
Vice Captain

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:20 pm
solarfacade
Skymeri

Let's move this discussion to the chatterbox. sweatdrop

And now, back to the regularly scheduled Shinshi Doumei Cross conversation...
-_- nah ill stop it here

btw, shinshidoumeicross.tk finally released chapter 18
cover art is great  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:40 am
Chapter 20 is out! The art is so cool!!!

Fake Shiizun is so kawaii!!!  

Hanako Tsukiyama

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Hanako Tsukiyama
Chapter 20 is out! The art is so cool!!!

Fake Shiizun is so kawaii!!!
EH?? 20 already?!!?? o_o_o_o_o O_O Wow, that was fast...  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff