Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syeori

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:35 pm
@ What were you 'going for' then toki?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:57 pm
Vanilla_Soda
I thought that was obvious - death. 3nodding  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:57 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Dear gods, 'elf, you are silly. Euthanasia is all for people who can't commit suicide, non? And who are suffering from a terminal illness and wanting to die. Tokioka is mistaken; passive euthanasia and 'double effect' euthanasia are legal in the UK. Toki, I apologise for.. saying.. but I didn't think you'd mind, and I was on Gaia and MSN at the time.. you know the feeling. And now I really must stop posting or I will be shouted at.

Love you all, Niph xx

PS - someone tell t0shi0 I missed her and welcome back <3 from Niph

Toki could always lie about having a complete mental psychosis and complain that he's lost the will to live. xd Anyway, I'mg glad Toki's back and hopefully Tosh as well.

Btw, weren't you also sitting your exams when you contemplated suicide Toki?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:43 am
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir
Dear gods, 'elf, you are silly. Euthanasia is all for people who can't commit suicide, non? And who are suffering from a terminal illness and wanting to die. Tokioka is mistaken; passive euthanasia and 'double effect' euthanasia are legal in the UK. Toki, I apologise for.. saying.. but I didn't think you'd mind, and I was on Gaia and MSN at the time.. you know the feeling. And now I really must stop posting or I will be shouted at.

Love you all, Niph xx

Toki could always lie about having a complete mental psychosis and complain that he's lost the will to live. xd Anyway, I'mg glad Toki's back and hopefully Tosh as well.

Yeh I had 2 exams on that week. I did take the exams even after the attempt. They weren't that bad really, although I don't think I did as well as I could have. Guess I'll just have a few retakes later in summer.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:27 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Love you all, Niph xx

Yeh I had 2 exams on that week. I did take the exams even after the attempt. They weren't that bad really, although I don't think I did as well as I could have. Guess I'll just have a few retakes later in summer.

you really shouldn't contemplate suicide before exams. totally screws up your concentration.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:06 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Love you all, Niph xx

you really shouldn't contemplate suicide before exams. totally screws up your concentration.
Ya don't say(!) stare
It did screw up most of my revision, but I'm glad I revised bucketloads beforehand, so I don't think I did too badly.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:01 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Love you all, Niph xx

Ya don't say(!) stare
It did screw up most of my revision, but I'm glad I revised bucketloads beforehand, so I don't think I did too badly.

I do say! rofl
i need to revise this weekend. Finish my keysheet listen to about 5 days worth of lectures and a reveiw from today... maybe i should start taking notes again in class... nah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:34 am
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Love you all, Niph xx

Ya don't say(!) stare

I do say! rofl
i need to revise this weekend. Finish my keysheet listen to about 5 days worth of lectures and a reveiw from today... maybe i should start taking notes again in class... nah.

Hmm, you're still in the middle of a semester and in High school Yalie? In guess in America the school term runs differently to here in Australia. I still have 3 weeks to go before University begins.  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:38 am
Methinks 'elf likes to overestimate ages.. >.<;;

He did think t0shi0 was 21..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:44 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Methinks 'elf likes to overestimate ages.. >.<;;

He did think t0shi0 was 21..

No, I'm pretty sure Yalie is still 16, and even if I got it wrong, and Yalie is actually older, then that means I'm overestimating right?  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:47 am
Oh, ok, I thought you meant that you thought she was older than 16. I think that's around how old she is.. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:29 am
my confession is that I want to live with my uncle away from my evil father stare  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Syeori

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:39 am
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
I thought that was obvious - death. 3nodding
Yea....therefore...death would have been you 'way out'.... rolleyes don't confuse my pee sized brain toki...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:55 am
kyoslove74
my confession is that I want to live with my uncle away from my evil father stare
really? is your dad that horrible? even though some times i hate my parents i really don't think i'd want to live with my relatives. they might be worse. don't be fooled by the image they give you... be aware... be very aware. wink  

yalie5

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:08 am
yalie5
kyoslove74
really? is your dad that horrible? even though some times i hate my parents i really don't think i'd want to live with my relatives. they might be worse. don't be fooled by the image they give you... be aware... be very aware. wink

I hate my father and your rigth about that btu he seems like the only nice one I've seen my other relatives I've heard stories aboutt hem I know the gossip I've been with them interacted it could be worse but who knows  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games