Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:14 pm
The illusion gripped the machine tighter. "Yes, but why would you be flying over this vast expanse of burial soil anyways?"

The real Lich King himself began to rise from his chair.

"It troubles me, many of my charges have been gone for a long time... It bodes not well..."

He reomved from a edestal a basin full of clear watter, and began to mix many potions together, before pouring them in.

"SHow me the Hermit." he comanded the pool.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:36 pm
"Someone has cloned all of the clan leaders, and the clones are holding Ansem hostage. I was flying overhead to see if I could find out where they were. Now please let go." CAPTAIN, deciding to show the evidence, played that annoying song that one of the clones wrote.  

The Mage of Space

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:09 pm
"Why do clams need leaders, and why would they hold anyone hostage?" He asked starting to slowly get used to the Lich king's face. "Okay, I have to ask, are you like the grim reaper or are you just very ugly?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:56 pm
"You really shouldn't have done that. But to answer your question, they're CLANS, not clams. The hostage thing is unknown right now."  

The Mage of Space

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:01 pm
"Shouldn't have done what? I asked a perfectly legitimate question." HAru said sticking his tongue out. "And Who would clone a bunch of people to hold a person with a funny sounding name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:04 pm
The Lich king saw the fight engaging in the Red Light district.

"Dammit... I think I shal have to assist from a far on this."

THe Lich king puled a blank piece of parchment out from a shelf, and began scribling away at a highly complicated runic seal, encompasing many alphebets.

Meanwhile, the illusion was still discusing with the two above ground.

He set down the small robot. "Troubling indeed... what if I were to tell you that I could give you a fairly acurate position as to where he was. I'm a fair hand at using farsight on things after all, and Ansem still is my master..."

He then turned to the young swordsman. "I'd guess youd say ugly. I am very old, and very mumified. THough I have more power than any fool grim reaper now..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:04 pm
A GUNCANNON flew into the area and landed gently. "The clones are going to attack! Fortify the defenses, batten down the hatches, DEFEND YOURSELVES!!" With the warning issued, the GUNCANNON flew off to the WTF Hotel.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:47 pm
The thick mist descended once more... ghosts apeared, swarmed and began murmuring.

"But I thought the ISA would..."

"No, this is what were prepared for."

"Yes, they stand not a chance against possesion if there only clones..."

The ghosts dispersed, flying into countless objects throught the Necropolis. THings began to shift. Mounds of dirt rose up to form barriers, the gates all swung shut, and old, raided and broken caskets pilled behid them. COuntless thorny vines covered the walls around the outside.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:48 pm
"Okay, can someone explain to me what the hell is going on? I'm new and lost and I'm not quite sure what I'm getting myself into." Haru said sitting down and rubbing his temples. "I'm just a teenage kid with an oversized sword, I think I'm outo f my league when it comes to the undead and robots."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:28 am
Kren shrugged and looked at the man. "With a lot of things in Byako you just got to accept it. They just are." He smiled. "And as far as i can tell, we have a major fight going on in part of the city and mister leeshay here is doing something to help...if probably for his own reasons."  

Fighter for all

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:30 pm
"This is why we call this place Byako: City of Everything. Did you just say oversized sword? And you're new, right? I know where you can find some info." CAPTAIN readied his beam rifle for the upcoming fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:22 pm
"After the fight, I want to help so I can earn the info, that and I'm getting tired of the shock value of this city." He said pulling the sword off his back and holding it defensivly."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:54 pm
"Yes, I can handle the other area... and just mabey provide us with an emergency back up plan..." said the Illusionary Leeshy, placing a hand beneath his chin thoughtfully. "I'm going to go see about our defences at hte moment, and send some advanced scouts out.

He walked just a short distance away, when a cloud of mist decended, and several ghosts apeared, providing him with information on the current statistics of the Necropolis's defences.

He threw out a slew of light blue hito-dama, which floated conspiciously and errily all throught the necropolis, watching every square inch...

"Begin establishing a spiritual repulsion field to drive away any weary and vunreble civilians..." siad the illusion thought fully.

THe real one was finishing writing the seal, rooling up the tube, and droping it in the jar of watter, which fogged up, then returned to its formerly clear state.

"Use it well Hermit, you may need it." he said as he did this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:02 pm
(Any month now, Twinears.)  

The Mage of Space

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:27 pm
((We don' want any incidents here Brett, major or minor. Don't taunt the rabid dog.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games