Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Kaleb walked out from the kitchen, placing his and Celestia's food down on the table as well. Celestia giggled as she hugged Kaleb. "Thank you, Kal!" He smiled, nodding, and sitting down beside Apple, eating his food as Celestia took seat beside Rooj.

(sorry took me so long... >< And not a good post at that. I have a writing block and the holiday is taking it's toll on me.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:22 pm
Finally finishing the delicious meal, Rooj got up and patted Kaleb on the head. "Good horsey." She complimented her pet. Walking over to the little couch, Rooj plopped down on it. "Now. What fun shall I have?..." Rooj asked herself.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm
Apple lowered her arm as Rooji walked into the dining room practically dragging Celestia with her.Minutes later Kaleb sat next to her and Apple raised an eyebrow " He never gives up." she thought, and then turned her eyes back to her lap.She stared at her lap until Rooji got up and headed over to a small lounge couch.Now standing up Apple crossed her arms and headed towards the door.Walking out of the dining room she needed to get away from these people and headed toward the foyer.When she got there she took a few minutes and stopped in her step.The silents was golden and lowered her arms to breath a few bits of air .Apple frowned for a mid second before making a straight expression and heading toward the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 pm
Rooj lounged back as she tried to decide what she should do next with her time.

((I cannot think of anything right now. XP ))  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 pm
((I hate when people come to join the rp and then leave... >< Rawr! evil We have to make this a little bit more interesting... but how's?...))

Kaleb looked at Rooj, then to Apple who left the dining room. He stretched as he stood up. "Mistress Rooj, if you don't mind showing us where we would be sleeping?... It does seem to be getting awfully late..." He blushed as he watched Celestia being snuggled by the mistress.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 pm
"Oh, sure I suppose." Rooj said, getting up. She did not have much else to do so decided that directing the slaves to their sleeping quarters would be a good distraction.

Rubbing Celestias tummy a bit more, Rooj walked out of the dining room and led them to a large rectangular room behind the stairs that suffered from disrepair and lack of use. At one corner of the room was a makeshift bed which Apple had used previously. "You can all share this until my manor becomes better." Rooj told them.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 am
Edit

((I started to post then I thought it didn't fit in. I'm going to read just a little more then make a new post Fuzzy mitten mistress, sorry ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:43 pm
[Sorry I haven't posted ina while I haven't got a chance on Gaia in a while because of school again real sorry.]
Apple was roaming the halls of the now her new home and stopped every few moments to look into the rooms " Nothing interesting." she thought, and then stopped by a window and stared outside " It's getting late." she thought once more and continued to stare outside.Looking down she hated the outfit she was forced in.It was frilly in all the wrong places and just made her feel yucky.Apple rolled her eyes and in minutes she was up stairs in the attic ." Now lets see what I can find in these chest and boxes" she said grinning slightly.Bending over she opened a wooden chest and looked through it for anything to wear.

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:41 pm
Leaving the two slaves to enjoy their room, Rooj entered the parlor and sat down. After a few minutes she caught sight of the pile of mail Ike had brought in earlier and began to read through them to allay her boredom.

A solid gold envelope made Rooj squeal in excitement and she opened it. Skipping over the boring parts, Rooj read over the few lines of interest aloud. "The queen of Byako is stepping down and the succession is so muddled that anyone with noble blood has a claim to the throne..."

Gears turned in Rooj's head as she imagine how delighted and proud her parents would be if she could become queen of a kingdom in such a short time after starting her little pilgrimage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 pm
(( Ive been thinking of a post.. I hope this is ok. I cna change it if you don't like. Do I need to post a character here too? I have one in the chatacter profile thread. ))

Kilies stuck close to the shades as she moved down the halls. She had been silently stalking the gilded prison for a while now. The new residents of the place seemed happy enough. But how long could they last with the dull lifeless atmosphere that surrounded everything. A wicked little grin slowly spread across her lips as she thought of ways to toy with the new guests.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:39 pm
[I read the rules and I can't enter the contest Fuzzy Mittens sadly.Any who sorry for a a late reply I should add that lately I've been stuck with school work and I might make some late replies.]

Apple continued to look through the boxes and chests full of ancient things from this mansion.Rummaging through one of the boxes she found a few baggy t-shirts she couldn't decide if she should use them or not.Leaning back on the cold floor she stared up at the dark attic sealing and kept her usual straight expression.Moving her eyes toward a small window she looked up at the bright crescent moon." ...." saying nothing she laid there in silence and loved every moment of it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:09 pm
((Why not?))

Ordering Ike to guard the house and make sure the slaves did not try to escape, Rooj put on a jacket and headed for the palace to see just how muddled the succession really was.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:34 pm
[Something about I had to do something with royalty and even though Apple was treated like taught to be noble she isn't noble at all and she only learned to be noble around the age of 11- so....]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 pm
(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17923079&page=3 They said so long as she claims she is royalty they will let her enter.))  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 am
Zero couldn't concentrate on anything but what was in front of him. He was sprinting at full speed at Number 2, hoping to leap at her, grab her and throw her into the water before she could realize what was happening. Suddenly, a purple flame erupted under Number 2, turning her skin a pale purple. He also noticed someone else with a pale skin similar to hers was standing next to her, and it took a second for him to notice Zero. Zero leaped about 5 feet into the air, and was stopped half way through when he was grabbed by the head and slowly lowered nearer to the ground.

" So, I suppose this is the one who smashed an idiot into the ground? Well, I must thank you for that, but I know what your trying to do. You were going to throw her into the water, correct? Hate to break it you, but our kind is invulnerable to everything and anything. Now, why don't you run along home, pest? Me and Altha have souls to eat. Oh, and please don't call her Number 2, she hates it. "

Dropping Zero to the ground, Aether and Altha walked away, looking left and right to see if anyone had seen what had just happened. Zero, bruised and battered, clambered up, his vision faded and confusing. He finally managed to come back to his senses, and realized what had happened: That purple fire wasn't normal. That was the indication that someone was a Succubus or Incubus. She wasn't an ATX, she was an underworld demon born to seduce and kill. And the person next to her was her brother, he must have been. He had a rough plan on what to do about this mess, but he doubted it would work. The plan was to side with Number 1 and Big 3 and fight against Altha and Aether, but he knew that asking for help from someone he had just smashed into a the ground/floor was a very bad idea. But he had to try.

((Don't know where I'll go next))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces