Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:41 pm
Witium sighed and sat down cross legged, "Well, i've done this before with hearing, but never with sight." He Closed his eyes and relaxed his body, "This would be great for hunting though."Although while concentrating his mind flashed with his villages reckage, his eyes flinched. Although the guardian shook it off and cleared his mind. Most of the sounds of the forest whisped into his ear's. The elf could no longer feel the ground he was sitting on or his body, only the light wind that wisped through. When he finally opened his eyes they were a very light shade of purple, "...interesting."

Witium stood up slowly and looked to camthalion while drawing his sword, "See into the future you say, that will come in handy." His eyes slowly turned back to normal, "I get the jist where the others are." With his hand he housted Camthalion up and walked with him towards the others, "That trick could help me predict others attacks couldn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:52 pm
"Good. It appears that you are of similar clans, since we both have purple eye color for foresight. As for looking into the future, you won't be able to use that with a clear concious. Most elves have tried and ended up slain by using future sight in the midst of battle because they don't have enough time to bring up such will power." He slowly walked behind Witium, who was leading them out of the wood.  

Mitsuharu Saito

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:11 pm
Witium grinned as they slowly made their way out of the forest, "Hmm...well, it's good this new trick isn't magic. I dispise that junk." He chuckled some and then sighed, "So, how did you come upon finding out those tricks and such Camthalion?"
After a while they were in sight of the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:28 pm
Karasu grinned, relieved, as she saw the group exiting the forest. Yousei did the same, and waved to Witium. Karasu sat defiantly in place, quite proud of herself, though she dare not say it.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:53 pm
"Manuscripts of my people. What else are you supposed to do when you are the last of your clan? You remember that power I used to destroy what was left of the Sinclaire ship? Also from readings, but you had to mold your will with magical properties. Very dark magic I performed, and one that will leave me scarred for the rest of my life. I think it also decreased my lifespan by 20 or so years."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:11 pm
Witiums shakes his head, "That's why i don't mess with magic. To much disruption in the natural order." The elf waved back to Yousei and ran up to them, "Hey guys, umm...yeah i just remembered a while back that i don't know where eden is." He chuckled and began to climb on top of Karasu, "Sorry Karasu but i need to sit and think on your back for a while if that's okay." By the time he was done talking he was already on her back with his legs crossed indian style.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:32 pm
Cam sighed. He isn't a teenager, but he acts like one. Oh well. He approached Yousei and bowed deeply. "My apologizes for being late. I was teaching Witum a trick about using foresight. I think you will be able to learn it in a good year or so."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:22 pm
Yousei chuckled at Witium's remark and smiled at Camthalion, though was slightly taken aback by his bow. She had yet to get used to her title as "leader" of the group...
"Oh... Um.. Maybe," she said, a bit confused by what he had said. She had never even heard of any of the secrets or abilities that the elves of her tribe had learned, as her village was destroyed so early in her lifetime. What little she did know, she had taught herself over time. She smiled at him once more, and looked over to Karasu who had just grunted angrily at the sudden addition of Witium's weight on her back. She shot a dirty look back at him, but he had already begun meditating, so she merely gave another grunt of disapproval and lay down in the sand.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:59 pm
Miles dug the end of his weapon into the dirt and used it to haul himself off the ground. He slung the shoulder strap around himself and brushed the dirt from his pants. "So, are we off now? It's best that we get as far as possible before nightfall."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:07 pm
"I agree with Miles. The sooner we leave the closer we will be to his hometown. However, we shouldn't go too far off. The Wastes are terrible to navigate through with their sandstorms and cold nights. What do you suggest?" The elf finally had gotten over the fact that humans weren't all terrible, even if they were a bit stranger than elves. However, he still eyed him every now and again, just to make sure he didn't get too comfortable with him.  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:37 pm
Miles shrugged, "Get as far as we can and set up shelter. That's how I got this far." He searched his pockets for nothing in particular. Upon finding this nothing he was searching for, he removed his hands from his pockets and placed them behind his head, lacing his fingers together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:55 pm
Yousei's smile widened as they spoke of moving onward. She nodded and turned to Camthalion, "I'm sure we'll be able to handle anything that comes our way." Yousei was gaining more confidence in herself, and hadn't given a second thought to the possibility of anything bad happening to them.
Karasu, on the other hand, had given this a fair bit of thought. She stared at the sand, as she prepared herself for what was to come. She knew that she would need to be wary, for Yousei's sake, as well as her own...

Yousei noticed Miles randomly stick his hands in his pockets before pulling them out once more, and was becoming rather curious as to why. For now, though, she ignored it. She then met his gaze with her own and asked, "How long do you think it will take us to cross the desert..?"

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:58 pm
Miles shifted his shoulders down and forward quickly, adjusting the strao accross his chest. "That depends completley on how quickly we move, and if the gods are kind," he spoke quickly, starting back towards the port town.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:06 pm
Mirasande and Luthien had watched and listened after the group had come out of the forest, not preferring to say anything. As Miles began a brisk walk towards the port town, Mirasande and Luthien followed silently.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:58 pm
Witium mind was intirly somehwere else. He slowly whispered an old elven poem about helping nature will soon help you. The elven he spoke was normal and not bastardized from lack of practice. His ears twitched as he heard the sound of the winds and leaves russling. The elf's eyes were closed the whole time.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games