Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:03 am
"thank you..." he walked in and layed his sword agins the wall and he looked around "this is nice. . ." he went and picked back up his sword "and i will be at the dueling arena if you need anything from me. . ." his body somewhat illuminated and he dissapeared teleporting himself to the dueling arena
((dueling arena))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:51 pm
"aria was alive too"
the glyphs began to overide control of the building as the parasticic magic overode control of the place

ByakoAssailant

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:53 pm
You dumba** Why do you think we made this place alive? So it could give us trouble?

The wall was starting to crack

Now you did it...

one of the clones suddenly grew fatter and fatter untill he exploded the other on had an anvil fall on him another turned into Bill Cosby

We are all screwed unless you go and then I'll try to fix this.

The spell that was on the wall was starting to drip goo untill the spell became its own being. The spell grabbed the caster and enslaved him un der its own control. The spell said "You shall all be my slaves" and reached for boo who floated away quickly.

The floor was also starting to crack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:16 pm
the place began to fall silent as the glyph took effect
"not near as powerful as the flying fortress"
one of the devars channeled the ability of the building and aquired it as his own as chunks of the building began to suffer simmilar side effects
a collection of the devars followed suit

ByakoAssailant

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:14 pm
☺5969○87♦5♣• 'M ♦○B☻♥•♦5♣7♠9○ Lv 1!/ 33 K.O.

the wall he was controling fell down

sl()☺♣99○8é•! Type1/ Control
sl()☺♣99○8é•@ Type2/ Spell
sl()☺♣99○8é•# Type3/ Parasite
sl()☺♣99○8é•$ Type4/ Clone

SRch ... ... ...

TGT: AQUIRD

Lights shone around the spell blob its caster and the devars that was hacking into wall ☺5969○87♦5♣• 'M ♦○B☻♥•♦5♣7♠9○ Lv 1!/ 33 and were erased from timespace

Cmnce: Reeepair

Wall ☺5969○87♦5♣• 'M ♦○B☻♥•♦5♣7♠9○ Lv 1!/ 33 began to repair its self

You were saying?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:51 am
as he desapeared fellow devars began ripping chunks out of the building forcing them out of time and space as the rest of the clones herded patrons out of the building  

ByakoAssailant

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:01 pm
"ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All of the Patrons, Clones, and the Hotel froze

"You all know what this hotel is made for. Who owns it is of no consern!"

who spoke could only be described as... a glitch.

"Devars! You win... on one condition: You let us fix the damage to the hotel. Do we have an agreement?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:59 am
"We do. All that is needed is your unconditional surrender."  

ByakoAssailant

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:37 pm
Agreed all who are here will surender. Get to work.

the origonal workers started reparing the damage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Marcella made her way to the WTF Hotel as the woman at the main gate had instructed earlier that day.
Due to her recent experiences, the young woman could only imagine what waited for her beyond these doors.
Clutching her suitcase firmly, Marci inhaled and pushed the front door to the residence open and peered around inside. Timidly she set foot in the lobby and casually walked to the front desk. This hotel was like none she'd seen before. Everything seemed..different in a cosmic sort of way.
Marcella leaned against the desk as she waited for assistance, fidgiting with her coat every so often.
Maybe this would be someplace she could rest her head for a while and get things straight. On the other hand, it could be just as topsy tervy as the rest of this town. Marci swallowed nervously, half expecting something to pop out at her from nowhere.

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

Dragon_of_gold07

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:47 pm
The mercenary known as Mr. Townes has decided to pay a visit to the WTF hotel. He glances at the ordinary exterior and remembers not to try anything stupid in the dead zone as Lee does not want his guts to implode nor does he want his head to explode. He pushes his way into the hotel with both desert eagles drawn, ready for whatever might await him inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:29 am
((For the sake of doing something...))

Marcella heard someone else enter. Slowly she turned to the man that came in behind her. He was very mysterious looking, lacking trust in the eyes.
She smiled gently in his direction, hoping the guns were for nothing other than protection.
"I'm afraid business seems to be running abit slow." Mentally, Marci flinched at the worst attempt at small talk ever.

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:44 pm
((Being as the new owner is doing nothing. I'll take over))

Devars! We have guests. Devars? *sigh*

Boo floats over to the gusets

Sorry... We recently got taken over so these clones were supposed to take charge but.... What can I do for you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:49 am
((My bad. I forgot to mention that all the clones imploded. Oops~!))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:49 pm
((Alrighty then))

An old man wiped up the mess of the imploded Devars and and tossed them into the dead zone before going to the bar.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff